PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really grinding my gears this week. Nothing she is doing is because she cares about BL she’s doing it to save herself. She needs to keep work coming in and if she didn’t post these constant posts it may damage her getting work in the future. She is a selfish witch. Why can’t she just educate herself and her children without showing the world!

Reactions: 8
What has caused MPukka to swiftly exit all social media claiming it as delayed maternity?! It reeks of jumping quickly before tit hits her own fan. Would be really surprised.

Typical PTWM comment on MP’s post though 😂

She is staying silent so she doesn’t get backlash, no other reason. She’s only sharing the odd thing to make it look like she cares she she doesn’t at all. Believe me if she thought she could make money out of this she would be all over it. Such a fake nasty person.

Reactions: 14
She is staying silent so she doesn’t get backlash, no other reason. She’s only sharing the odd thing to make it look like she cares she she doesn’t at all. Believe me if she thought she could make money out of this she would be all over it. Such a fake nasty person.
Yep! Awful woman.
Its obvious she’s still sat on her phone the whole time though isn’t it. 🙄 bore off u twit. Wonder if we will get any snippets of edie reading them books, she should have a read herself. Still can’t get over that this morning 😂 poor excuse of a woman.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up involved in some kind of “paid partnership” denouncing racism and trying to educate her followers to be better people 😒 given she very recently took money to highlight a mental health charity.

• Heart
  • Angry
As much as I would love to see her shut down her sm and disappear it would be a bitter sweet moment as this space here would be no longer needed and I would worry about members who need some support would have nowhere to talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would keep it going, I’d remind everyone of everything she ever did, from the moment she was conceived 😂😂
As much as I would love to see her shut down her sm and disappear it would be a bitter sweet moment as this space here would be no longer needed and I would worry about members who need some support would have nowhere to talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think her silence has anything to do with her post about Shaun King. I have a sneaking suspicion that there is so Insta Mummy drama about to kick off and she is involved. I could be wrong. Or she is in the lodge place having a Joyce, Wilby and her #metime

I’m thoroughly over all the virtue signalling from all of them now. It’s become a parody. People getting cancelled for this and that. The lot of them have managed to trivialise a huge issue in the black community into faux woke white women's problems. I’m not sure that kind of attention was what the BLM movement had in mind when they came up with the blackout idea 🙄 Plus honestly, if you need to buy children’s books featuring black kids to teach your own kids about multiculturalism, you should stop and read the books yourself first. I’ve been absolutely blown away by how many people have said they didn’t understand etc before it was highlighted by George Floyd’s death. Oppression has been around for four hundred years. What has everyone been doing to not notice it before? It’s probably because where I live is quite diverse but culturally my kids never needed any pointers. They have friends and interests right across the board, from Catholic to Jewish, Black to Asian and White English. I knew not everyone was the same. I just had no idea how many people weren’t the same, if you get me? It’s been a real eye opener for me and I’m a bit tired now, so I can’t imagine how black people are feeling. Sometimes highlighting something such as colour in such a big artificial way, totally distracts from the real conversations that need to be had. That’s what happened this week 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In other news....,,,I’ve found out what Joyce has been doing during lockdown

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we know who that was directed at or what it was about? X
I took it as aimed at all the insta mums and profiles etc who have deleted their accounts and caused outrage.. for example, the accounts that have been mentioned above.
R should follow suit aswell in my opinion

In other news....,,,I’ve found out what Joyce has been doing during lockdown
🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg that's bloody brilliant

Reactions: 2
Do we know who that was directed at or what it was about? X
No idea, I follow hundreds just for something to gander at (mostly is good for distraction when mental health is playing up!) but don’t pay any attention or invest real time into them, all the ones mentioned today I have had to try and find them to see what the crack is all about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.