PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hugs and kisses to all who need one, life is bloody hard and this bint isn't making it any better. I have a good ear (for listening) as do many on here. It's lovely that we can all share our thoughts and help each other in any way we can. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shes just got no shame has she. She could have tagged the company at least... still not really helping others is she...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But she doesn’t want freebies off them.Why would she want that, she’s only posted because she has too not because she’s supporting anyone or anything.
Shes just got no shame has she. She could have tagged the company at least... still not really helping others is she...

Reactions: 5
But she doesn’t want freebies off them.Why would she want that, she’s only posted because she has too not because she’s supporting anyone or anything.
Tbh I'm surprised she hasnt posted an unboxing of them 🤣🤣 we will see one video of edie reading them, asking prompted questions to her mum then never see the books again 🤣

Reactions: 12
That’s it I’ve unfollowed. Is it me who finds this whole charade really patronising?
Incredibly patronising and wholly transparent. Throw in a couple of PC books that anyone checking your stories will think you’re anti-racist for buying and sharing with one of your many children and you get to keep your channel to make money from.

If you were anti-racist, Rach, you would have spoken up on your channels and said that racism will not be tolerated and offenders will be blocked immediately. All your blindly loyal followers that don’t understand why they can’t use the n word or bleat that “all lives matter” would have been removed for racism. But you won’t do that because it would affect your follower count, meaning you would be paid less by brands for your tit ads. And THAT, ultimately, is all you care about.

So just stop with the “anti-racist” bollocks. It’s not you, that much is obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Amy's story sums it up "how all the mighty are falling" 🤣🤣
Although it's a shame it's taken something like this to bring their downfall on themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Incredibly patronising and wholly transparent. Throw in a couple of PC books that anyone checking your stories will think you’re anti-racist for buying and sharing with one of your many children and you get to keep your channel to make money from.

If you were anti-racist, Rach, you would have spoken up on your channels and said that racism will not be tolerated and offenders will be blocked immediately. All your blindly loyal followers that don’t understand why they can’t use the n word or bleat that “all lives matter” would have been removed for racism. But you won’t do that because it would affect your follower count, meaning you would be paid less by brands for your tit ads. And THAT, ultimately, is all you care about.

So just stop with the “anti-racist” bollocks. It’s not you, that much is obvious.
You have hit the nail on the head!

Why can’t she do a swipe up for the petitions? Or how to help donate if you have no money?

she has seen these posts on other people’s stories and reposted from there. For example, ‘stevothemadman1’ is a black influencer, a YouTuber - he was the one that posted on his grid George floyd and a white man both being arrested for counterfeit money. She doesn’t follow Stevo, she didn’t even like his grid post after resharing it on her story. She just seen somebody else put it on their story and reposted it. If understand what I mean? I bet she is no way reading up anything to do with race or black culture/ history/ racism/ anti-racism. Why doesn’t she watch a movie like The 13th? Or When they see us ( harrowing, both!) if she can’t pick up a book!

• Heart
I watched When they see us and it affected me more than I actually thought it would. Really thought provoking 😢

Reactions: 5
I watched When they see us and it affected me more than I actually thought it would. Really thought provoking 😢
Same with me, I was affected more with 13th, they not only address the present but the past history too, I found it very educational and eye opening

Reactions: 3
They’re all falling like dominoes. She’s maybe staying quiet in case people start looking into her past scandals.

Reactions: 9
It did me too I watched it a while a go. Absolutely awful. Them poor men. 😢 see and when I watched that a while ago, I followed a couple of them. And their stories - now that’s influencing!

I really hope that this is the downfall for these ‘influencers’ they have no choice but to delete their accounts. Get a real job that’s worthwhile, something that’s actually contributing! Or have to struggle, like many and see what it’s like first hand to get by on benefits!

They’re all falling like dominoes. She’s maybe staying quiet in case people start looking into her past scandals.
What’s going on? Avery, Meldrum, Susie and now MPukka has just said she is going on belated Maternity Leave 🤔
I get the distinct whiff that someone is going to start sharing secrets and Rach is in front row.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear Insta/FB/Twitter Gods

Please please find something that will blow that stuck up, lying, stealing, bullshitting twit’s career up and she has no chance to wriggle her way out of it.

Many thanks 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dear Insta/FB/Twitter Gods

Please please find something that will blow that stuck up, lying, stealing, bullshitting twit’s career up and she has no chance to wriggle her way out of it.

Many thanks 🙏
I'd love to write an exposé 😂, a book exposing all the outright lies and very worrying behaviour. I'm not sure my superior would support it but it would be my nerdy psychologist dream. I'm half tempted to read her book just to see the bullshit for myself but frankly I don't want to waste that much time of my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From some of the snippets she’s shared about her book....I’d rather go through giving birth to an elephant out my nostril that go through that sort of pain!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.