PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chrissy crackface is probably scared to put a foot wrong today after surveying the demise of her fellow instabitches demise. Put it this way it’s not Mrs Meldrums first rodeo of Avey or Verill.

Reactions: 4
Saw Susie drama. That was a bit insane. Surprised about Meldrum tbf, she must be really stressed out,
Susie’s tweets were jaw dropping - not a nice person at all. Feel a tiny bit sorry for Mrs M though I don’t know a great deal about her. Have had a brief look at her threads on here in the past but they’re a bit ...intense lol. Could never quite imagine her & PTWM being friends 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Chrissy crackface is probably scared to put a foot wrong today after surveying the demise of her fellow instabitches demise. Put it this way it’s not Mrs Meldrums first rodeo of Avey or Verill.
Catch me up please - who has 'demised' i have been working and missed a fair bit. Whos crissy crackface? Whats happened to meldrum is she in the doldrums.. TIA.

Reactions: 3
Catch me up please - who has 'demised' i have been working and missed a fair bit. Whos crissy crackface? Whats happened to meldrum is she in the doldrums.. TIA.
In one day alone 3 influencers have had to delete their accounts due to historic racism. Susie Verill, Jess Avey and Rebecca Meldrum. Sorry I just think PTWM has lost that much weight she reminds me on someone with a crackface. Mrs Meldrum made a joke about the KKK in a lift last year. She was completely unrepentant about it in fact told everyone to “lighten up it was a joke” as I said it’s not her first rodeo she regularly imitates Indian accents on her channel. There’s lots more she’s done and everytime she fucks up she just keeps baiting them and it seems finally she’s had to bow out. It’s her kids I feel sorry for not her and Lee. To be quite frank they do themselves no favours. As a WOC I messaged her and tried to tell her how offensive the KKK joke was to me but she deleted it and blocked me then found tattle after her troll video on the same day as PTWM did hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I heard about mrs meldrum incident. But never heard of susie...what happened there? And R is "friends" with these people? *shakes head*
To like and comment on blm posts and not say anything on her platform is disgusting.
Let's see what today has in store for her

Reactions: 3
She won’t have a clue how to handle this. She’ll just be waiting to see what other people do/say and what sort of reaction they’re getting hence the only stuff on her stories being re-posts.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I don’t believe that she will allow this issue to affect her family’s finances. Given that even their basic lifestyle (six kids, large house, two cars, numerous pets etc) is expensive, I don’t think Josh would be able to manage the rent and bills alone. So why is Rachel making it sound as though she’s chosen to stop being an influencer due to this? It’s clearly bullshit.

26B46DF7-98BB-453D-8B22-C1667FE6F324.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I heard about mrs meldrum incident. But never heard of susie...what happened there? And R is "friends" with these people? *shakes head*
To like and comment on blm posts and not say anything on her platform is disgusting.
Go over to the susie verill page and have a read, her entitlement and privilege have bitten her in the arse!!

Reactions: 2
Go over to the susie verill page and have a read, her entitlement and privilege have bitten her in the arse!!
Yes iv just had a quick read 😲 it's a shame it hasnt blew up like that for R. But then again, that's why shes staying silent..so she doesnt dig herself deeper. When she eventually goes back to posting normally she will assume people wont pull her up and will have forgotten.
Theres noway she will re evaluate her brands or take a pay cut.
I watched 13th last night, and saw that P&G were involved in a company that invested into the American prison system that funded the incarceration of black people. They have since removed themselves but I bet R doesnt even know that about a company she works for

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I don’t believe that she will allow this issue to affect her family’s finances. Given that even their basic lifestyle (six kids, large house, two cars, numerous pets etc) is expensive, I don’t think Josh would be able to manage the rent and bills alone. So why is Rachel making it sound as though she’s chosen to stop being an influencer due to this? It’s clearly bullshit.

View attachment 146140
Am just sitting back and waiting to see what her next ad is going to be for ....

Reactions: 6
She is 100% staying silent waiting for this to blow over. She isn’t actually as stupid as she acts half the time. She is cunning. But her followers will have defo noticed her silence and will know it’s because she is a coward.

Reactions: 10
She won’t have a clue how to handle this. She’ll just be waiting to see what other people do/say and what sort of reaction they’re getting hence the only stuff on her stories being re-posts.
Agree. She can’t just keep silently reposting things forever. Her crew bizarrely listen to her - she needs to give them something meaningful to actually listen to rather than just blindly sharing things with no direction and remaining silent over matters like the racist comments she deleted from her social media account by some of her followers without challenging them. That was putting her profit/likes/image before being anti-rascist.

Reactions: 5
Mrs M would NEVER be friends with her in real offline life, she's got too many delusions of grandeur to hang about with a proper chav like R. Both threads are my guilty pleasure though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re in a WhatsApp group I think- I’m sure she’s shared screenshots before

Reactions: 1
How people clog up Meldrums thread and let Rach get away with what she does is beyond me. The only thing I can think off is that people really don’t pay any attention to her and she exaggerates her popularity. She is definitely WhatsApp friends with Meldrum

If she was that passionate about this issue she would be posting on her grid. It’s easy to throw up 24 hour stories, it’s not so easy to stand up permanently and get the conversation flowing. She is disingenuous and it’s obvious.
Step out of your comfort zone and interrupt the family album Rach. It’s very put your money where your mouth is at this point imo 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
And so it begins the videos of how anti racist she is 😴

I reckon she’s creamed her pants being able to post something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.