PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to lay it on the line, I am diagnosed with BPD, Borderline Personality Disorder , it’s actually a Emotional disorder. It’s very much miss understood, And not easily diagnosed. In laymen terms, my emotions are fucked up. I am almost 50 and was not diagnosed until I was 44, trigger warning, it took a dramatic event for me to get the right help from professionals.
So this is really the reason I keep watching ptwm, wanting to contribute at chipping away at her. She has sold herself as a saviour and it’s all bleeping lies. All her DA supporters will suffer with some form of mental illness. She is fucked up or as she has always worded it in reference to herself and to people she has outed, poorly in the head.
She disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am going to lay it on the line, I am diagnosed with BPD, Borderline Personality Disorder , it’s actually a Emotional disorder. It’s very much miss understood, And not easily diagnosed. In laymen terms, my emotions are fucked up. I am almost 50 and was not diagnosed until I was 44, trigger warning, it took a dramatic event for me to get the right help from professionals.
So this is really the reason I keep watching ptwm, wanting to contribute at chipping away at her. She has sold herself as a saviour and it’s all bleeping lies. All her DA supporters will suffer with some form of mental illness. She is fucked up or as she has always worded it in reference to herself and to people she has outed, poorly in the head.
She disgusts me.
I'm in total agreement with you but I think personally it's more that victims of da will have psychiatric injury rather than mental illness. I was diagnosed by a corrupt doctor years ago and I'm currently fighting to have the diagnosis removed. It breaks my heart that there are people who reached out and are possibly still reaching out to Rachel for help and getting nothing, cos I did too. I wish there was something I could do but I'm very private, the complete opposite of Rachel. I barely even post on my fb account. To me it's not just about the paypal money and fraud, it's about her lies and I wish this place had been around in 2016 when I had realised how much she lies. As a previous poster has said, I really hope someone hasn't died as a result of her actions or lack of them.
My inbox is always open by the way if anyone wants to talk, I was diagnosed with ptsd in 2013 and also told I had complex ptsd by a psychologist but it's not been formally diagnosed. I have done loads of research on eupd/bpd and it's frequently misdiagnosed when it should be c-ptsd but that doesn't mean that eupd/bpd doesn't exist when it's still a real diagnosis, it's just that many doctors are uneducated on ptsd.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm in total agreement with you but I think personally it's more that victims of da will have psychiatric injury rather than mental illness. I was diagnosed by a corrupt doctor years ago and I'm currently fighting to have the diagnosis removed. It breaks my heart that there are people who reached out and are possibly still reaching out to Rachel for help and getting nothing, cos I did too. I wish there was something I could do but I'm very private, the complete opposite of Rachel. I barely even post on my fb account. To me it's not just about the paypal money and fraud, it's about her lies and I wish this place had been around in 2016 when I had realised how much she lies. As a previous poster has said, I really hope someone hasn't died as a result of her actions or lack of them.
My inbox is always open by the way if anyone wants to talk, I was diagnosed with ptsd in 2013 and also told I had complex ptsd by a psychologist but it's not been formally diagnosed. I have done loads of research on eupd/bpd and it's frequently misdiagnosed when it should be c-ptsd but that doesn't mean that eupd/bpd doesn't exist when it's still a real diagnosis, it's just that many doctors are uneducated on ptsd.
I appreciate and respect you, but I feel you have just totally diminished my diagnosis and illness. It took me years of suicidal attempts and self harming to actually get the diagnosis

Reactions: 1
I appreciate and respect you, but I feel you have just totally diminished my diagnosis and illness. It took me years of suicidal attempts and self harming to actually get the diagnosis
That was not my intention to make you feel like that and I'm sorry. I am not dismissing that eupd/bpd doesnt exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That was not my intention to make you feel like that and I'm sorry. I am not dismissing that eupd/bpd doesnt exist.
Sorry, just extra sensitive sorry. I didn’t read you properly, my bpd is from childhood trauma/sexual abuse, but I have also been in the DA situation, so I agree with you, different trauma results differently. Sorry I didn’t meant to be argumentative

For me the diagnosis was a relief, it answered why I had never felt normal, everything that was in my head made sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry, just extra sensitive sorry. I didn’t read you properly, my bpd is from childhood trauma/sexual abuse, but I have also been in the DA situation, so I agree with you, different trauma results differently. Sorry I didn’t meant to be argumentative
It's ok I totally understand. I can't really talk about what's going on at the moment as the investigation is still ongoing, one of the psychiatrists involved has been suspended by the gmc, the stress is making me ill and can't eat much. It's just a horrible situation and I keep getting angry over how I've been treated, I'll never trust any medical professionals again but that's just me.
Anyway like you said, Rachel is disgusting and is a complete mockery of us by taking rescue remedy and saying she has anxiety, but I can bet she isnt waking up every night having nightmares and shouting no repeatedly, amongst other things.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's ok I totally understand. I can't really talk about what's going on at the moment as the investigation is still ongoing, one of the psychiatrists involved has been suspended by the gmc, the stress is making me ill and can't eat much. It's just a horrible situation and I keep getting angry over how I've been treated, I'll never trust any medical professionals again but that's just me.
Anyway like you said, Rachel is disgusting and is a complete mockery of us by taking rescue remedy and saying she has anxiety, but I can bet she isnt waking up every night having nightmares and shouting no repeatedly, amongst other things.
Would you mind me responding in private, x

I love you tattlers. Strong, intelligent, resilient, honest and balls big enough to stand up and call people out on their bullshit 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love you tattlers. Strong, intelligent, resilient, honest and balls big enough to stand up and call people out on their bullshit 💪🏻
I wish I had the guts to call her out directly. Maybe if there is a book tour for her forthcoming book of bullshit, we can all attend

Reactions: 6
She can’t block you in real life. That’s why I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that she won’t have a book tour for her next snoozefest work of fiction. She’ll cite “social distancing” as her reason for not having one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can’t block you in real life. That’s why I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that she won’t have a book tour for her next snoozefest work of fiction. She’ll cite “social distancing” as her reason for not having one.
Or she will have Joyce there as a bodyguard and doorman, telling everyone he is the police and trying to guess who are the trolls. Will end up being about 3 people in the audience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would find her silence slightly more authentic if it were just her and not the whole family. Does she really expect people to believe they’ve been sat at home all week dissecting their white privilege and educating themselves? Bollocks.
Yesterday was World Environment Day - I’d have thought environmental activist Betsy would’ve shared something about that for PTWM to repost along with a #BeMoreBetsy hashtag.

I see she’s still sharing multiple reposts on her stories with no text. It’s bizarre now - I haven’t seen anyone else get on like this on Insta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Pretty much every account iv come across has either spoken or written that they dont feel comfortable doing their normal content right now but have added a few daily bits of content in between (which I think is fine) they have also added their own text to re posts or screenshots, added links etc.
Hers is just bizarre. She knows shes fucked up and I'm enjoying the fact she isnt posting her pointless tit content

Reactions: 10
Yesterday was World Environment Day - I’d have thought environmental activist Betsy would’ve shared something about that for PTWM to repost along with a #BeMoreBetsy hashtag.

I see she’s still sharing multiple reposts on her stories with no text. It’s bizarre now - I haven’t seen anyone else get on like this on Insta.
Even those who I really admired in their determination to show resources they had found and books they were reading etc started recording their own content again on Wednesday. Yes, they are still sharing relevant info when they find it, saving things to highlights so they’re easily accessible to their followers, but they aren’t pretending that their sole reason for being online is to campaign for BLM. I actually think it’s becoming quite offensive. She’s making it her “thing”. But how is she going to answer questions from people who want to know more about racism, or provide support to POC who reach out to her after being targeted by racists? She’s clueless.

Reactions: 10
Pretty much every account iv come across has either spoken or written that they dont feel comfortable doing their normal content right now but have added a few daily bits of content in between (which I think is fine) they have also added their own text to re posts or screenshots, added links etc.
Hers is just bizarre. She knows shes fucked up and I'm enjoying the fact she isnt posting her pointless tit content
It’s getting embarrassing now! It’s almost like she’s saying look I’m not racist, really I’m
Not!! Like you, most of the other people I follow have posted similar things but then added their own stuff as well. I cannot wait for the come back. It’ll be all about her and how much this has affected her. I’m ready!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.