PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched When they see us and it affected me more than I actually thought it would. Really thought provoking 😢
There’s another one to watch on Netflix called Time, the kalief browder story. Absolutely heartbreaking! Made me sick with anger.

Reactions: 4
Any of you noticed this.
Was having a look for Joyce to see if he had updated.
I looked on her IG and typed in what she has in her bio but could not find him that way, I did eventually find him but it looks to me like she is maybe trying to not make it easy for newbies to find him.
Hope that makes sense!
Has he changed his handle? I remember the numbers but previously it did actually link to his account from her profile

Reactions: 2
Any of you noticed this.
Was having a look for Joyce to see if he had updated.
I looked on her IG and typed in what she has in her bio but could not find him that way, I did eventually find him but it looks to me like she is maybe trying to not make it easy for newbies to find him.
Hope that makes sense!
Scientist 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scientist 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ffs I wish haha 😂😂😂

Scientist 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂

Has he changed his handle? I remember the numbers but previously it did actually link to his account from her profile
Looks like it is no longer linked. IF and that a big IF he still works for our police force, I would imagine her and that other woman the other night friendship will NOT have gone down well with his employers. And maybe that is why she no longer links his account to hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didnt even know it was linked...
And why would he have on there that hes a scientist..weirdo 🤣
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in their house over the last few days 🤣
Shes definitely got to be having withdrawal symptoms from opening tit gifted stuff and showing off what crap she has ordered for herself..let alone exploiting S after his hospital visit lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s another one to watch on Netflix called Time, the kalief browder story. Absolutely heartbreaking! Made me sick with anger.
I don’t know if I’m emotionally ready to watch it 😢 there’s a few that show you the reality/ history isn’t there. I’m sure if she watches any of them we’ll get a caption of the tv with the title at the beginning with a 💔 emoji x

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if I’m emotionally ready to watch it 😢 there’s a few that show you the reality/ history isn’t there. I’m sure if she watches any of them we’ll get a caption of the tv with the title at the beginning with a 💔 emoji x
And her saying she's 'broken'

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bet she’s fuming that she can’t locate a victim of DV, who is also a POC, ex-army wife, with a patchwork family, a small business, and an Instagram page,that she can make a new best friend out of 🤪 Maybe she’ll bump into one in a fictional supermarket and pay for their shopping. Therein the whole thing will start again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if this is correct but just read in Cornwall live that Matt Hancock has said local lockdowns can be enforced, particularly in the southwest as the R rate has changed dramatically there.
Yes, because dickheads like Rachieleooo havent been effing listening!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not surprised with the numbers of people heading to the beaches. I wonder how much better their family life has been without her filming non-stop. Surely that has got to be a positive that you would think hang on maybe the freebies and ads aren’t actually worth selling my family’s lives.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if this is correct but just read in Cornwall live that Matt Hancock has said local lockdowns can be enforced, particularly in the southwest as the R rate has changed dramatically there.
Yes, because dickheads like Rachieleooo havent been effing listening!
She probably thinks the R rate is something to do with her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would find her silence slightly more authentic if it were just her and not the whole family. Does she really expect people to believe they’ve been sat at home all week dissecting their white privilege and educating themselves? Bollocks.

Reactions: 11
I'm a newbie around here. I wanted add my love and best wishes to those who are struggling.
Tattle does not deserve it's reputation, well this thread doesn't!.
You guys rock.
Nothing to add to the tit storm of R's life. Though I struggled to find J's insta. It's definitely done deliberately.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.