PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title with 41 votes thanks to @2ofeach

Please continue discussing the absolute tit show that has been todays posts🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’ll go quiet for the next day now, It’s fallen into her lap again! If anyone pulls her up on not sorting out this mess she’ll say it was disrespectful to be posting on the Gram on Tuesday.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Popped to the beach for a couple of hours and... well, wtf just happened?!

The biggest bullshit is that she doesn’t delete any comments. Do you think she’s so deluded she believes the absolute wank that leaves her manky gob?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was one car-crash tonight. I’m calling bullshit on the new bff. Have a look on her Instagram, there’s not one post prior to the awful killing that she’s made about racism. Plenty of selfies though, so her rantings earlier about being a Know It All/poet/degree educated is obviously her wanting to be a wannabe. The SS of duck the police will go down in history as the biggest duck up ever for PTWM.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That was one car-crash tonight. I’m calling bullshit on the new bff. Have a look on her Instagram, there’s not one post prior to the awful killing that she’s made about racism. Plenty of selfies though, so her rantings earlier about being a Know It All/poet/degree educated is obviously her wanting to be a wannabe. The SS of duck the police will go down in history as the biggest duck up ever for PTWM.
I listened to her rant, comedy gold. I don’t talk about religion or politics, possibly as I was bought up in the pub industry and they were the two topics that caused the most problems. This woman does not make any sense, and for her and Rach to parted up is just hilarious. They are both bleeping off their heads. Call it now, her post that started this will disappear in the next week or so. But to repeat myself, normally when she gets roasted her huns pile on the account, on my life I have not had one message or request, that says it all as far as I am concerned!

Reactions: 11
PTWM will be completely tone deaf if she continues to post as normal today (reposts of people reading her book etc etc 😴). Will be interesting to see how she plays today .... 🍿

The comedy show we watched last night on Dominic‘s page has to be the biggest of her duck ups by a mile.

I wonder if she’ll go with back out Tuesday? But being the attention seeking bleeping arse wipe she won’t be able to help herself.

Nope!!!
The attention seeker is up posting happy songs with Willy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well I thought I had dreamt it all 🤣🤣
How fabulous was that last night.
Rach wont be working with charmz in the near future because that statement came from charmz mouth and not Rs so therefore it's easy for T to get out of. Of she does in future do any collars etc with her then shes a bleeping moron. She actually should have took a leaf out of kdil/hinch/Stacey's book and admitted they didnt know anything but wanted to educate themselves. God even the kardashians did a post saying they needed educated and their family is completely mixed race.
Last night she just proved how uneducated and stupid she really is on serious matters and she has no intelligent substance to her at all. I dont even believe she actually acknowledged any victims in all this?
She could have done so much good.
I'm so glad her "huns" on both platforms didnt bombard and troll people privately over this. And I hope she recieved a fee messages herself explaining how monumentally she fucked up

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is so out of touch with the world it’s staggering. Most other ‘influencers’ are explaining why they are muting their social media today and she’s lying in bed posting screenshots of texts from Mummy Marshall 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She is so out of touch with the world it’s staggering. Most other ‘influencers’ are explaining why they are muting their social media today and she’s lying in bed posting screenshots of texts from Mummy Marshall 😂
The difference is actually shameful and it’s amplified by the fact that only yesterday she tried to come out and make it look like she gave a tit. She doesn’t, because it doesn’t directly affect her. The only reason she mutes her social media is to get her followers feeling sorry for HER, not to make a statement for something genuinely important.

Awful woman.

Hi Dominic
Your up early today, just a heads up in case you haven’t seen the news recently!
There’s been some pretty big trouble in America, bigger than your ego and teeth...shocking I know.
But people are more interested in raising awareness of the racism and deaths of innocent people and educating themselves and others about what is happening in our world.
No one really gives a duck about your son being awake, mine was awake at 5! No one gives a flying rats arse if you miss mummy.
I try so hard not to give you content but here goes....
BIG BLACK SCREEN!!!
duck OFF FOR THE DAY ( Forever would be better but hey baby steps!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
38 comments and 2k likes out of over 505,000 followers, on her replacement wilby post on fb says it all really.

She will just avoid it like nothing has happened. If she turns her back to it, it didn't happen!

She’s removed this mornings stories 😂 Stop managing her account for free. Invoice her for your time. Her ‘PA’ is now Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah all gone.

I’ll send my P.A bill to you in the next few days Dominic.
If you require any more help to run you account and not piss billions of people off let me know 👍
Has she deleted her latest stories??

She’s an absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear if she posts a black screen now with a hashtag #blacklivesmatter then shes a disgrace (we know she is anyway but...)

Reactions: 19
I swear if she posts a black screen now with a hashtag #blacklivesmatter then shes a disgrace (we know she is anyway but...)
I don’t think she’ll do that. Or if she does it will have comments turned off. I think she’ll just be quiet all day. She could actually use this in her favour to educate herself rather than ignore.

Reactions: 6
She won’t, because there's no way she can make that about her. She won’t deem it worthwhile unless she can figure out a way to make it about her. She proved yesterday all she cares about is attention and likes, having the huns telling her how amazing she is. I still can’t figure out what all this ‘amazing help’ she gives is though? Anyone able to help me there?

I keep thinking she can’t possibly sink any lower but she seems determined to prove me wrong.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.