PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the name of Josh’s first wife should become unmentionable with regard to comments in this thread.

New members arrive, dubious former posters names resurface and we go round in circles.
I agree. The last few pages have been mainly discussing Sam rather than PTWM. She’s not a public figure whereas Rachel is so shouldn’t have her private business analysed over. I’ve been guilty of it myself but it’s probably time it’s laid to rest as it just causes craziness rather than providing answers.

Reactions: 11
Im on my own with my kids and have a life away from Tattle. I signed out yesterday to clear my head, so have just seen these.

after the way I was piled on yesterday, I don’t fancy sticking around to suffer more of the same. My DMs are open if you want to ask me any thing.

if Sam is now saying that she did write the petition then she has made made a complete mockery of all the people it caused so many issues for at the time. Innocent people went through hell because of the (now seemingly false!) accusations that were thrown around and people that were being blindly accused of writing it to cause trouble. Families stopped speaking to each other because of it! those relationships have never been been repaired, im still dealing with the consequences of that in daily life and she’s now saying it was her all along?? Are you willing to go on record with real life people and say she told you that? Because it would clear a whole mess up!
At the end of the day all this crap is irrelevant. Unless either of you were directly involved in what Rachael has previously said was an affair and everyone hated them for it etc etc. If I was Sam I'd write that, I'd also be a raging alcoholic and prob in prison for something cos of their behaviour.

Whatever you "think" you know is actually worthless in the grand scheme of things. Two boys are still being actively withheld from their mother. Apparently cos seb was bothered by S drinking. However the amount Josh drinks is absolutely obscene. He's the most controlling individual I've ever seen in a "happy" household and that's from years of visits to DV households as a health visitor.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I may get tit for this but I have long had a real problem with people helping African based charities then using images of the end user on their social media to show how much these people are just sooooo grateful, sooooo happy, sooooo pleased to be saved by the generous white woman or man. Doesn’t sit well with me for a number of reasons however asking Rachaelelele to check her privilege would be impossible.
I completely agree, I went to Gambia with a charity a few years ago. Amazing experience but I felt so uncomfortable every time we did something we had to have a smiling photo to show how grateful they were. I used to try and hide in the group to avoid the pic

Reactions: 7
I agree. The last few pages have been mainly discussing Sam rather than PTWM. She’s not a public figure whereas Rachel is so shouldn’t have her private business analysed over. I’ve been guilty of it myself but it’s probably time it’s laid to rest as it just causes craziness rather than providing answers.
Agreed. I’ve been guilty of it too, but I think a line should be drawn now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I may get tit for this but I have long had a real problem with people helping African based charities then using images of the end user on their social media to show how much these people are just sooooo grateful, sooooo happy, sooooo pleased to be saved by the generous white woman or man. Doesn’t sit well with me for a number of reasons however asking Rachaelelele to check her privilege would be impossible.
I totally get this. I know someone who was involved in a project in (I think, but could be wrong) Sudan. He went there and they did the whole smiling for pictures With locals and kids and it was plastered all over socials, being shared by the sponsors with “look how happy we’ve made them, how amazing are we” type messages but he said it actually left him feeling worse. The locals in those images that people were fawning over and saying how well they had done were actually only a tiny percentage of people that are all suffering the same. They had only changed things for the tiny percentage that they were able to and the rest are still suffering but on Social media it looked like they had changed the world 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
When R decided she wanted to be "out there" she should have done the sensible thing and said something like 'we're a patchwork family, I have 2 stepsons but I won't be showing or mentioning them' The end.

There was never ever any need to even bring the boys into her pantomime life.

That's why we've all ended up with an opinion on it because she doesn't keep them private.

We shouldn't even know anything about S but we do because of her. It is her who tells everyone how badly affected the boys are by their bio mums behaviour, it's her that's told everyone they have full custody, which in turn makes people question why, as that's very extreme. It's her who says they don't drink in front of the boys but litteraly the following day they're both drinking in front of the boys 🤷🏼‍♀️ and it's her that goes on a massive rambling, delusional rant at someone who dared to ask where the PP money went as she thought it was S new boyfriend. V, v bizarre!

You can then add to that all the 'my boys'literally a week after they "got together", so not even been to court. 'They call me mum' When whenever they've been on film or she's showed a private text it's always Rachel. Getting them to do foot rubs and filming it for the gram...just bizarre and for no one elses benefit except their bio mum!

And not forgetting the fact that of all the names in the universe she just had to chose Sam for the book.

At the end of the day we wouldn't be here, we wouldn't know anything about them or their situatuon with their bio mum if it wasn't for R being so desperate for attention and using those 2 poor boys situation for it!

It's one fucked up situation that none of us should know anything about but we do, thanks to R!

That's my last comment on this matter. It doesn't help that we seem to get away from this topic and then someone pops up saying we all know nothing, so we start it all again 🤣🤣 what we know is from R herself but she's hardly the queen of truth is she 🤪

Have a fab day 😘 will check in tonight! Hopefully we've not made it to a new thread by then 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her latest post; virtue signalling at its finest.

Is there anything she won’t exploit for likes?

Reactions: 9
Brixham/Paignton for their size...must be an incestuous hot bed of gossip , lies, bed hopping, affairs and general lasciviousness .... or so it seems...

Serioulsy got some soap opera stuff going on down there. And when as an amateur you bleep it all out in books, social media, websites and your hypocrisy becomes obvious people going to chat and dissect it...

Its living soap and self inflicted reality TV melodrama..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brixham/Paignton for their size...must be an incestuous hot bed of gossip , lies, bed hopping, affairs and general lasciviousness .... or so it seems...

Serioulsy got some soap opera stuff going on down there. And when as an amateur you bleep it all out in books, social media, websites and your hypocrisy becomes obvious people going to chat and dissect it...

Thats what always blows my mind. The community hated her and Josh for doing what they did apparently so she...wrote a book about it!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That new post should say
‘I know you are all lurking on Tattle reading some grim tit about me so here is a cute picture of two children that aren’t mine, but their shoes once were. I’ll copy and paste some text about the issues they face and remind you all I’m the selfless goddess of Gambian children’s feet. DONT READ TATTLE. Love to you all, I need to order myself something online to calm down’

• Haha
Reactions: 16

You've obviously never lived in a small seaside town, they're all like it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Right, back to Saviour Sally. Or should I say White Saviour Wendy?

Her recent post about the shoes - it’s good what she’s done. She’s a rich person who’s kids have an abundance of things. Good to donate those things to children who need it. Also good to promote the organisation who run the program. This could have been done in another way. I feel it’s exploitative showing these two young girls holding up a note thanking “The PTWM team”. I feel it’s all about her ego again and how wonderful she needs to look 24/7. How much she needs everyone to know she’s a saviour. The picture of the girls was not necessary. Yes it was sent to them as a thank you. So you and your family drink it in and say “Look how happy they are. This is something we should keep doing” Now you’ve broadcasted them for content without their permission. Two little girls thousands of miles away who just want their new shoes and to get on with their life are used on your page to show how wonderful you are.

It's like those people who buy a homeless person something to eat and then take a photo of them doing it and posting it all over their social media!!! Disgusting!! Whenever I nip to aldi I always ask the homeless man outside if he wants me to get him something, it's usually a drink or a sandwich. I do. I dont even come home and tell my partner that I've done that. It's just weird to need to be praised for doing good deeds all the time.

Thats what always blows my mind. The community hated her and Josh for doing what they did apparently so she...wrote a book about it!!!!!
Would you even dare if you weren't going to move house!! What a weird thing to do and then have to put up with all the animosity, but worse the kids having to deal with it at school! No thanks I'd rather work and pay for my own things!

So I've just watched her stories properly from yesterday, what the duck was she waffling on about? Moaning about Josh, saying he has a curfew (he's not 12), talking quietly so he can't hear her, even though she's got it on social media, banging on about cuckoo's (when she has no clue) and then moaning that her parental shift wasn't over and moaning she was cooking for her children, parenting isn't shift work Rach, just get on with it. Josh does everything all the bleeping time, let him have a break!!

Im on my own with my kids and have a life away from Tattle. I signed out yesterday to clear my head, so have just seen these.

after the way I was piled on yesterday, I don’t fancy sticking around to suffer more of the same. My DMs are open if you want to ask me any thing.

if Sam is now saying that she did write the petition then she has made made a complete mockery of all the people it caused so many issues for at the time. Innocent people went through hell because of the (now seemingly false!) accusations that were thrown around and people that were being blindly accused of writing it to cause trouble. Families stopped speaking to each other because of it! those relationships have never been been repaired, im still dealing with the consequences of that in daily life and she’s now saying it was her all along?? Are you willing to go on record with real life people and say she told you that? Because it would clear a whole mess up!
Hiya sorry I asked for the quick answer, it wasn't my intention. I stated on here that Sam wrote the petition after I asked her because I felt like it had been brought up quite a few times. I don't know the in's and out's of it all and I don't wish to be involved in any of it. I hope you understand that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's like those people who buy a homeless person something to eat and then take a photo of them doing it and posting it all over their social media!!! Disgusting!! Whenever I nip to aldi I always ask the homeless man outside if he wants me to get him something, it's usually a drink or a sandwich. I do. I dont even come home and tell my partner that I've done that. It's just weird to need to be praised for doing good deeds all the time.

Would you even dare if you weren't going to move house!! What a weird thing to do and then have to put up with all the animosity, but worse the kids having to deal with it at school! No thanks I'd rather work and pay for my own things!
Or in Rs case.. film yourself and your mother in law giving a homeless man a tent while laughing and filming it for likes

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Whatever you "think" you know is actually worthless in the grand scheme of things. Two boys are still being actively withheld from their mother.
How do you know this? I don’t mean that to come across antagonistically, honest 😀 Is this because of a few screenshots on Sam’s social media? If it is then I think we should acknowledge that her perspective is only one side of the story, and a biased side, naturally.

My step-kids resided with myself and their Dad. Their Mum left when they were 3&6 and he spent 2 yrs as a single Dad. She disappeared completely for 3 mths, and then for the next 18 mths drifted in and out i.e wouldn’t get in touch for weeks on end, then would text him saying she was going to pick up the kids to have them for a night, with like 1 day notice. He always obliged, because they were desperate to see her and idolised her.

As they got older, they became less interested in her sporadic involvement, for a range of reasons that I won’t bore you with. At the age of 10 & 13, it was the kids themselves that generally managed contact with their Mum (via their mobiles) and frequently declined her offer of a visit because, frankly, they had hobbies, friends parties to go to, or something we had already planned/booked etc. They weren’t interested, as they had come to realise the visit was never on their terms, always hers.

If you took a look at her social media at that point you’d have thought that we were refusing her access, or that we were deliberately alienating her...she’d put up these ‘woe is me’ posts like “Missing my babies this weekend. Told my visit ‘isn’t convenient’.......again 😢” and people would pile on telling her to get a solicitor or take us to court etc. In reality she never would, because she knew that the reason she didn’t have them that weekend was all her own fault. Example- She would text them on Wednesday saying she would collect them on Friday after school. One of them said ooh I have football 4-5pm can you pick me up after? The other had been invited to a sleepover at a friends on the Friday night so said please can you pick me up on Saturday morning instead? She would go mad saying that we were keeping her from her kids whereas in reality it was her that refused to have any kind of notice period or schedule for having them; they just got sick of it and had their own plans. In reality, her life was all about her, and she refused to have any kind of consistency in visits in case it messed up her own social life or plans.

I suppose what I’m saying is, it is entirely possible that either or both of the boys simply don’t want to engage with their Mother, for loads of reasons (my situation is only one example).

Not for one moment do I condone how Rach plasters them over social media, refers to them as ‘mine’, etc, but the idea that her and Josh are deliberately alienating the boys from their Mum is a really serious allegation, and as someone who has been on the wrong end of allegations like that, can be horribly frustrating and upsetting. In our case, we would have loved a few days ‘off’ from the older two as we had 2 of our own and it would have been quite nice to have a lesser headcount sometimes!

End of rant. And yep....you did touch a nerve!! Ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hiya sorry I asked for the quick answer, it wasn't my intention. I stated on here that Sam wrote the petition after I asked her because I felt like it had been brought up quite a few times. I don't know the in's and out's of it all and I don't wish to be involved in any of it. I hope you understand that.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow she really is scraping the bottom on the crap barrel for content. Funeral, cuckoo and now poor little black children.

We’ve been doing the shoe donation at our primary school since my 2nd one started and she’s 14 now it’s not a new thing, but she alway manages to make it sound like she’s the saviour.

I have noticed this week she’s struggling because we’ve not given her any content to talk about. 😂😂😂😂 shame! Not

• Haha
Wow.... could you wash your hands of this and run away any quicker? I’m inclined to take the view that @AnaKarina23 is much more plausible than you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.