PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumsnet is brutal! I was on there a few years back and got ripped apart because I dare stick up for a man. Obviously means I hate all women and scared of upsetting men 🙄

However, don’t shoot me, I do dislike the comments on ptwm’s appearance. I think it pulls focus from the real issue of PayPal money and the lies. I think taking the mick out of someone’s looks does border on bullying.
Mumsnet just makes me feel like I’m talking to my sisters and that’s never a good thing 1 doesn’t have kids so obviously will judge my parenting and the next takes offence to everything 🤣 only good thing about lockdown is that I don’t have to see them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That pic of her and Josh, her face shows how possessive she is!
That picture was clearly just for the benefit of saying "yeah we had a row last week and we are fine now f**k you"
The look on her face is like josh is a possession to her. Shes cra cra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has to cling to and be 'so obssessed' with Josh because the moment she isn't, his little wiggly worm is dipping in to someone else's pigeon hole 😇

Such a healthy relationship #couplegoals 🙌🏼😍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Talk about taking a private moment and making it public.

Rubbing people’s noses in it.

Also. You like him? He’s your husband 🤷🏼‍♀️ Big deal.

View attachment 135338
Also, do you reckon she set the timer up to take that? I mean who does that?!? I really feel anyone that feels the need to shout loudly about how much they love their life/husband on any social media really insincere.

Reactions: 18
Same. My neighbours prob think I’m a miserable bleep but we’ve got 2 kids under 3 who are only just getting to sleep at 8pm so the last thing we’re going to do is stand at the bottom of the stairs and start braying pans. Doesn’t mean we don’t love the NHS though.
They’re all retired near us but I’d still love to wake the fuckers up at the crack of dawn!
We have fireworks from someone round here. Fireworks...when it’s light outside 🤔 I would say they should save the money and donate it to the NHS but clearly now all this is just for show - as hypercritical R shows. I have done it a couple of times because I felt I have to but felt like such a prat stood there on my own clapping I can’t face it any more 🤣

Reactions: 10
We have fireworks from someone round here. Fireworks...when it’s light outside 🤔 I would say they should save the money and donate it to the NHS but clearly now all this is just for show - as hypercritical R shows. I have done it a couple of times because I felt I have to but felt like such a prat stood there on my own clapping I can’t face it any more 🤣
Same we get the fireworks too. Last night my neighbour directly across the street was out dancing about, jumping, whooping. It was clear to me it was all about her. I actually got so angry.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I feel stupid 😂 but I live not far from a hospital and I hope some of the staff there can hear if the wind is going the right way 😂

Reactions: 4
Rach was/is Josh's sister best friend since they were young. She apparently had a crush on josh since she was little.
Josh has seb and isaac with his first wife
Rachel has betsy and tallulah with an ex and edie with an ex
They have wilby together.
They have only been together 6 or 7 years. They "apparently" had an affair behind his ex wife and edies dad back. Josh got custody of the boys. And wallah... "patchwork" family is born!
Josh doesn't actually have full custody they are just bastards and have stopped Samantha from seeing her boys, unfortunately it costs an absolute fortune to take them to court and Sam doesn't know how much they have poisoned the boys against her so doesn't want to put them through all that tit, but don't worry she is building a case up and saving hard, the time will come. This is FACT I can assure you. We spk regularly now as I managed to contact her through a mutual friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Josh doesn't actually have full custody they are just bastards and have stopped Samantha from seeing her boys, unfortunately it costs an absolute fortune to take them to court and Sam doesn't know how much they have poisoned the boys against her so doesn't want to put them through all that tit, but don't worry she is building a case up and saving hard, the time will come. This is FACT I can assure you. We spk regularly now as I managed to contact her through a mutual friend.
has she thought about setting up a go fund me or Paypal account to help with funds 🙈 I seem to remember someone else doing that and making a killing from it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good. Their time is coming, it was always going to come back and bite them in the arse eventually. I really hope Sam gets everything she wants!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was just going to say the same!! Wow. Keeping it classy as always Rach.
It did seem a really inappropriate thing to say to a six year old. Plus why is she filming such a mundane part of the day?! It’s beyond odd now. Let them have their breakfast in peace without sitting there with your phone recording. It’s hard to imagine living a life where a household member constantly has their phone in their hand recording any old boring crap. She’s turned the kids into performing monkeys who maintain eye contact with a phone rather than other humans.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Swearing in front of kids is a personal bug bear of mine. Before I had my child, I swore all the time but I tried hard to stop when she came along. Now it's all "flip flops" "poodles" and lots of "blinking" 😂😂 She doesn't know what swear words are (7 years old) but don't get me wrong. I'm totally aware she will learn them. Just not from me. Although the other day we nearly got knocked over by a moron who ignored a red light. I called him an absolute prick and my daughter guessed I'd sworn then got moody with me because I did 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah sorry..my apologies.. I forgot to correct myself. They have joint custody but the gruesome twosome took it upon themselves to stop contact didnt they. I really hope sam gets her happy ending. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love your input, bet she's dying that she can't shut you up 😂. Someone else pointed out that she has stopped the boys from seeing their mum, yet she did a post about how happy she was that drink/drug addicted mums get a second chance to keep their children and recover in one of the homes/hostels that she worked with. I really don't know how her sheep can't see she's one massive walking contradiction.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Wow and PTWM often highlights the plight Sally Faulkner is going through to get her kids back. This is double standards when they are doing the exact same to the boys’ mother?

Reactions: 32
Mumsnet thread deleted 😂 had just made a brew ready for a good read.
good on sam, her time will come, I’m pretty sure it won’t be long before S decides he wants to see him mum. I feel that the pair of them have totally embellished the facts regarding the boys mum and said what suits them at the time.
such as S been so traumatised by his mums drinking....yet J very frequently gets red wine drunk.
like when R opened S parcel of trainers...makes me wonder if their mum has sent bday cards etc and R has opened them and not passed them on.
I really hope the boys mum is secretly on IG and screen records all the videos as proof of the neglect those boys receive. I hope she screen shots all the inappropriate comments made by R. I also hope against all hope she gets the money together and stops the boys featuring all together on a public social media account. Peter Andre did it with Katie price, he managed to stop them appearing on her tv show so I don’t see why this is any different.

also wanted to add.... the miss aunty astrid post....hands up who really wanted to comment why??? Only saw her on Monday 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.