PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people have no idea what actually went on before it got that stage. Or the effect it was having on Sebastian. It was not a descision that was taken lightly and was only made at the end of a very very long process with multiple different agencies involved.

I know it would suit everyone for it to be the case, but Rachael is not the bad guy in this situation. She can’t win when it comes to the boys. She features them (which I don’t agree with, I don’t think they should be plastered on social media) and she is accused of rubbing their mums face in it and using them for content. She doesn’t feature them and Is accused of favouring the girls and Wilby

as I said last night, I don’t think this should be getting discussed here as Sam is not able to give her side. I’ve said what happened, people can believe or not believe. It’s totally up to them. I’m not going to comment on it any more
I think part of the problem with R being slated about the boys being shown on social media is the inconsistency. She says that she can’t show them because of arrangements, but then goes through periods of them being shown a lot and even featured in ads.
If she actually just said that they can’t appear at all, with the exception of appearance in photos on special occasions, and she stuck with that, she would get a lot less people remarking on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please see above post. It was not Josh or R that stopped the contact. They are not alienating anyone. They are carrying out the orders of the professionals that were involved in making the desicions.
Ok thanks for explaining that. If what you say is 100% true those professionals really should be investigating why a mother can see her boys (along with thousands of others) daily on Instagram.
As a female and a mother myself this is, to me, like rubbing salt into an open wound. The whole background story makes for jaw dropping reading and so very sad when 6 kids are involved.
Also I’m new here and had heard about Tattle months ago and only just came over and stumbled across this thread. Please ladies, the bashing of how they look/dress etc comes across as very infantile and mean girls. Stick to facts and more importantly the lies/inconsistencies that appear on R’s social media accounts.

Reactions: 13
It’s a grim story either way. So best left alone. I would never slate her for keeping them off social media tbf. I think she absolutely should. I think all the kids should have privacy
She wouldn’t get slated if she NEVER showed them. It’s the fact that it’s only sometimes, and what she chooses to show. She won’t film Seb for ages then secretly films him being reprimanded by his dad for hurting his arm and worrying Rachel. Or we won’t see Isaac for days and then he’ll pop up in an advert or three 😒

She and Josh both said (when Josh was asked why he hadn’t posted wishing his son a happy birthday this year) that they keep the boys off social media, which is fine. And if it were true, no one would have a problem. But the very next day, Rachel was filming Seb cooking and taking the piss. So if that’s ok, why would his own dad not publicly wish him happy birthday? Can’t have it both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think part of the problem with R being slated about the boys being shown on social media is the inconsistency. She says that she can’t show them because of arrangements, but then goes through periods of them being shown a lot and even featured in ads.
If she actually just said that they can’t appear at all, with the exception of appearance in photos on special occasions, and she stuck with that, she would get a lot less people remarking on it.
This! She uses them when it suits her, in ads etc, and then claims 'we can't show them a lot because of what's happened' when it benefits her. There's no consistency with her over anything and that's why people question everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry, I just find it hard to believe you claim to have never been that close to the family and haven't had anything to do with them for years, yet you also claim to know every detail of the boys situ with their bio mum and how it all played out in court 🤷🏼‍♀️

If S is THAT traumatised by the drinking of his bio mum, to the point the courts stopped contact, then I'm struggling to understand why his dad is getting drunk off red wine all the time, or her on gin, in front of all the kids!
You’re absolutely right. I was involved in the court situation, but I haven’t seen any of them for a few years now.

it wasn’t just the drinking that was affecting Sebastian. There were other factors. Josh drinking red wine of an evening is a very very long way from the other situation

you are completely entitled to your opinion. I’m not going to try and change your mind

Reactions: 8
Just wanted to say, this is, essentially, a gossip forum, so it’s perfectly reasonable to discuss what Rachel chooses to wear and her make up and hair etc. It’s not that which gives Tattle a bad name, it’s people like Rachel spouting nasty lies about what’s said here that thousands of their followers then believe.

There are a lot of people out there that believe that this thread has a poll on when Betsy will get pregnant and a post that wished Rachel’s unborn baby dead. I was one of those people, I came here to check and then defend her when I saw it for myself. Obviously what I found was very different.

Commenting that she has tit teeth, I mean, it’s a different league to wishing her baby dead, and as long as it stays here, what does it matter? It will only cause her harm if she comes looking for it, and she doesn’t have to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok thanks for explaining that. If what you say is 100% true those professionals really should be investigating why a mother can see her boys (along with thousands of others) daily on Instagram.
As a female and a mother myself this is, to me, like rubbing salt into an open wound. The whole background story makes for jaw dropping reading and so very sad when 6 kids are involved.
Also I’m new here and had heard about Tattle months ago and only just came over and stumbled across this thread. Please ladies, the bashing of how they look/dress etc comes across as very infantile and mean girls. Stick to facts and more importantly the lies/inconsistencies that appear on R’s social media accounts.
I agree,they shouldn’t be shown at all, but what she shows is not anything social services would be interested in.

From what I’ve seen, they are loved, clean, fed and well dressed. They seem to be thriving, so unless that drastically changes and starts posting videos of them chained up outside eating bread off the floor or something, then social services won’t be interested. I saw a post a few months ago that she’d had a visit from them.

During the court case their whole life’s were laid bare to Social Services, they went though bank accounts and everything. They are well known to them because of it and after that big investigation, no concerns were found at all, so I think any future social service reports will just be “check ins” that nothing has changed. She used to get a lot of malicious reports made

Reactions: 3
You’re absolutely right. I was involved in the court situation, but I haven’t seen any of them for a few years now.

it wasn’t just the drinking that was affecting Sebastian. There were other factors. Josh drinking red wine of an evening is a very very long way from the other situation

you are completely entitled to your opinion. I’m not going to try and change your mind
I’m assuming not in a professional capacity? Because that would be wholly inappropriate to be commenting on here, even anonymously.

Reactions: 18
The thing that strikes me about R is that most of the drama and tit her kids have been through has been engineered by herself. She has stated violence was mutual in her first relationship with the girls dad yet goes on about all they had to witness, how it forced T into therapy. She stayed in such a toxic relationship that eventually forced them into a refuge / homeless flat. Now I am not blaming a person at all for not walking away from abuse but like she said it was often mutual. Then left E’s dad for Josh and kept her away from what looks to be a really loving father. Now she calls two men daddy. She had an affair with the boys dad and no matter what happened with their mum they still had to uproot their life and move in with with woman and her kids. One of which was a tiny baby and needing a lot of attention and we all know how that can make siblings feel put out. She engineered all that tit and most of the time it’s poor me, listen to this story about what happened to me. Writing a book trashing her mother, letting B read it yet still keeping her mother in and out of their lives.

B and T have known at least 3 father figures in their live. Lived with 3 as a family. Now life isn’t perfect, I myself was raised by my step dad so I’m not judging that. Life happens and it’s not all marriage kids happy ever after. However that must duck with their head a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I still think there are emotional effects of having your life and your family’s laid bare on public social media and that goes for many families, not just this one. I do wonder how these children will feel as adults though when they read the books she’s written and all the articles and the thousands of social media posts and see just how much of their history is online and has been discussed by strangers.

I wonder if they will ask Rachel if that’s all they were to her - a good story and a quick buck. I wonder if they will ask how much money she made off the back of their heartbreak.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think we can all agree that the children are over exposed given their circumstances with parents etc. I would say no one in their right mind would put the complications up for sale, but it’s Rach and she’d sell Josh’s kidneys for attention. Pity their fathers can’t step up.
The comments about her appearance are childish 😂, I make no apologies for mine though 🙋‍♀️. When someone routinely insists that they are so good looking (she called herself a milf 🤦‍♀️,) it’s hard not to take the piss. Seriously even if she was my friend. I’d tell her to reign it in

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The problem with Mr Ed’s daughter is she really believes she’s an honest, hardworking, busy mum of 6. The only honest part of that sentence is she is a mum of 6.

Yes I know there will be some saying she isn’t the boys mum but she raises them, she feeds them, she puts a roof over their head, she married to their dad so she is their Step mum!

Mr Ed’s daughter lies so much about reasons why the boys don’t appear as much she doesn’t actually remember the real reason. If their biological mum is/was an alcoholic it’s a far cry from Josh having a few glasses of red.

I think there are more skeletons in that house than in a graveyard, and she just wants to be wanted and needed but has nothing to give in life so insta and her “fans” is a way she gets her validation.

• Heart
Her inconsistencies and lies are the issue/problem. She has no morals.. or common sense. If she was straight and honest talking and upfront with people who ask her genuine polite questions then she wouldnt even have this thread on her. Yes not everyone is going to be your biggest fan but if you are open and honest then those types of people would just scroll on past. Rachel unfortunately doesnt realise not everyone will like you. It's ok not to like someone, everyone has their own taste and preference. But she must understand and look at herself and lifestyle to realise why this thread exists... because she has lied pretty much on a daily basis for years for her own financial gain

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am curious as to how you know so much and no offence intended but my thoughts are you draw a lot of attention to the subject by explaining over and over instead of just ignoring it, only my opinion
I don’t ignore it because I constantly see things being written here that are not true and are painting a completely false picture about parental alienation And that isn’t what’s happening here. But ur right about drawing attention to it, I won’t say any more

Her inconsistencies and lies are the issue/problem. She has no morals.. or common sense. If she was straight and honest talking and upfront with people who ask her genuine polite questions then she wouldnt even have this thread on her. Yes not everyone is going to be your biggest fan but if you are open and honest then those types of people would just scroll on past. Rachel unfortunately doesnt realise not everyone will like you. It's ok not to like someone, everyone has their own taste and preference. But she must understand and look at herself and lifestyle to realise why this thread exists... because she has lied pretty much on a daily basis for years for her own financial gain
I think there are some people that will criticise her no matter what. As you say, sometimes you just don’t like someone and that’s that. I have no problem at all with other influencers. Some I like and follow, some I’ve got nothing in common with and don’t follow. For instance I find Matt Haig insufferable. When he appears in my recommended posts, I instantly click off because if I don’t, I’ll comment negatively. I don’t feel like that over Rach. I’m just intrigued to see how long she can keep up the lies

Reactions: 7
See I think she has common sense and she’s a lot more intelligent than we give her credit for. She acts dumb so her huns big her up, I mean come on she pulled one of the biggest scams and got away with it for friggin ages.

Reactions: 8
I think there are some people that will criticise her no matter what. As you say, sometimes you just don’t like someone and that’s that. I have no problem at all with other influencers. Some I like and follow, some I’ve got nothing in common with and don’t follow. For instance I find Matt Haig insufferable. When he appears in my recommended posts, I instantly click off because if I don’t, I’ll comment negatively. I don’t feel like that over Rach. I’m just intrigued to see how long she can keep up the lies
Same. I also dont have issues with influencers doing ads to a certain extent. If I dont want to buy it I wont..simple. it's just go R goes about it and saying she only does ads with products she will use daily.. we have seen that's aload of rubbish. That's not being true to yourself.

See I think she has common sense and she’s a lot more intelligent than we give her credit for. She acts dumb so her huns big her up, I mean come on she pulled one of the biggest scams and got away with it for friggin ages.
In regards to her having no common sense.. what I meant to have said was no common sense regarding the safeguarding of the children..shes very naive in that aspect

Reactions: 5
people have no idea what actually went on before it got that stage. Or the effect it was having on Sebastian. It was not a descision that was taken lightly and was only made at the end of a very very long process with multiple different agencies involved.

I know it would suit everyone for it to be the case, but Rachael is not the bad guy in this situation. She can’t win when it comes to the boys. She features them (which I don’t agree with, I don’t think they should be plastered on social media) and she is accused of rubbing their mums face in it and using them for content. She doesn’t feature them and Is accused of favouring the girls and Wilby

as I said last night, I don’t think this should be getting discussed here as Sam is not able to give her side. I’ve said what happened, people can believe or not believe. It’s totally up to them. I’m not going to comment on it any more
I think most people believe (including myself) Rachel is the bad guy because she started posting photos of the boys and tagging them as 'her boys' from the very start of the relationship back in 2014. That to me is nasty. They wouldn't have been living with them then.
We don't know the situation with the boys' Mum, what mental state she was in before or after the marriage breaking down, or even now. What I don't understand, and I've said this before, Rachel has met women that have/had drug and alcohol problems and they worked to get through these problems and have been supported to hold on to their kids. She should have some empathy with this, but she shows none, everytime she posts another photo saying 'My boys'. It's like twisting the knife over and over. It's not kind.

In my opinion she shouldn't feature any of the children as much as she does (None of the influencers should)
If she kept it to a photo and story here and there, she wouldn't attract as much grief as she does. She has enough of a following to command a decent payment for ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.