PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been led to believe by R that the boys mum was an alcoholic neglectful mother !!! Which is probably bs
it’s not BS. There is an awful lot has gone on there. Sam isn’t here to defend herself tho, so it should maybe just be left there

Reactions: 13
Mate, I was here the whole way through and I’ve still no bleeping idea what was going on 🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel like I recognise those names from when I used to read the Mrs Hinch threads (they move too fast for me now, I drop by here and there but can never catch up haha) but I might be wrong?

Reactions: 7
you don’t have to believe me, it totally up to you and I can’t change that, but it wasnt Sam that wrote the petition. Most of what was in it it is not at all accurate
I don’t think Sam wrote it but I always got the feeling that most of what was in it wasn’t far from the truth. PTWM pretty much indicated in her book that her and Josh had an affair from the snippets I saw? They also seemed to have officially become a couple when Edie was a very young baby going by PTWM’s old posts.

Everything seems to indicate cheating/affair. I haven’t read the petition in a very long time so can’t remember all the detail though and don’t really want to read it again as it must be horrible for Sam to have someone pretend to be her regardless of what their intentions were.

Reactions: 8
Wow mn is hunchester United 🤣🤣 bE KInd 🤢 she personally helped me, when she sent me a box of #gifted tat she didn’t want whatever Trevor she helps no one unless it’s for her benefit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My god it’s so hard to not say anything to her. I don’t want to be blocked but she pisses me off so much. Just bleeping clap. We don’t need to see you’re fam doing it. I don’t personally do it cos it’s bedtime. My youngest was asleep tonight and pans were being banged. I swear if they’d have woke her up I’d be up at half 5 tomorrow waking every fucker up. She doesn’t sleep. This is one rare occasion where I have some peace. I appreciate the nhs but I do t need to clap to show it. Nearly sent it 🙈🙈
Same. My neighbours prob think I’m a miserable bleep but we’ve got 2 kids under 3 who are only just getting to sleep at 8pm so the last thing we’re going to do is stand at the bottom of the stairs and start braying pans. Doesn’t mean we don’t love the NHS though.
They’re all retired near us but I’d still love to wake the fuckers up at the crack of dawn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
you don’t have to believe me, it totally up to you and I can’t change that, but it wasnt Sam that wrote the petition. Most of what was in it it is not at all accurate
I know I don’t have to believe you. With all the nutjobs who have joined over the past year, I don’t truly believe anyone who claims to know Sam or Rachel (apart from Partofthefam) but then can’t or won’t back it up.

I don’t know Sam or anything about her. I don’t know if she wrote that petition and it doesn’t change my opinion of her either way. As a mother, my heart just breaks for her having zero contact with her children whilst the witch that is Rachel plasters them all over the internet, calling them “my boys” (which she did within three weeks of meeting them).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow mn is hunchester United 🤣🤣 bE KInd 🤢 she personally helped me, when she sent me a box of #gifted tat she didn’t want whatever Trevor she helps no one unless it’s for her benefit
Made me laugh how one said basically shes seen first hand what work she does for DV etc but has never met her and isnt an avid follower 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Id put money on Betsy having done that herself.

My eldest changes her name on my phone to “my favourite daughter” all the time. The middle one then changes that to “my least favourite daughter” and changes her own name to “my favourite daughter” I literally never which one of them I’m phoning. I just dial one and hope for the best

I feel you! I spent most of the day yesterday telling my youngest not to hang upside down from the railing in the back garden Incase she fell and landed on her head

She tells me she’s not going to fall and land on her head, has a tantrum while upside down and of course falls and smacks her head on the step!

after spending the evening in a&e, they glued the gash on her head and are pretty sure she doesn’t have concussion 🙄🙄
Oh children are just constant stress aren’t they! It’s hard resisting the urge to shout “told you so “ 🤣
Glad they are alright though!

I hate the whole adopted family stuff. I refuse to let my children call my friends auntie etc as I think it’s insulting to my sister who is there actual auntie! Even friends who are probably closer to my kids than my sister
My nieces have never called me auntie yet my friends kids do and mine do the same. im so close to my nieces that despite them being teenagers / early adults we speak daily.
Not that I’m right or you’re wrong. Just shows we are all different. But aslong as neither of us are placing vulnerable DV victims at risk like others do 🤣 I think we are ok

Reactions: 5
I have never believed Sam wrote the petition. The most ridiculous part is the baby sleeping downstairs while they were shagging upstairs and his mum was just cool with it. Can’t see it.

I have never believed Sam wrote the petition. The most ridiculous part is the baby sleeping downstairs while they were shagging upstairs and his mum was just cool with it. Can’t see it.
I find that bit semi-believable and it wouldn’t surprise me if it or something similar happened tbh 😂 In the world of normal people with morals it just wouldn’t happen and no one would do that with their mum knowing nor would most mum’s enable it but that lot just seem the type 😄

I still don’t think she wrote it though.

I can imagine Mrs Doubtfire would totally have covered for them and watched baby Edie knowing exactly what was going on. Don’t forget she already knew Rachel as she’s been Hannah’s best mate for years.

Oh children are just constant stress aren’t they! It’s hard resisting the urge to shout “told you so “ 🤣
Glad they are alright though!

kinda ashamed to admit that my first reaction when she hit the step head first was “I told you that was going to happen” 🙈🙈😂

she’s absolutely fine. I however can’t remember if they said to wait 24 or 48 hours to wash the dried blood out of her hair. So it’s still there and we will wash it tomoro night just to be on the safe side 😳😳

Thank you. They can keep coming at me, I’m the most stubborn person ever; if I know something is wrong or unjust I won’t back down.
If memory serves me well, Rach was not a Instagram influencer when she set up the PayPal, wasn’t all that done while she was viral on Facebook? I maybe wrong as I have only been using Instagram for about 2 years myself. So that poster on mn who said to you about people thinking twice about donating to a influencer etc well she wasn’t one back then was she, I can’t work out how to comment on there, you’re doing a great job 🤗

• Heart
How do I find the Mumsnet forum for Rach? Help I'm bored with a baby hanging off my tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.