PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The part about the maintenance money is very easy to disprove. People here seem to know her job and her band level. Salary for NHS bands are widely available online. Even at the top of her salary bracket, the figures don’t add up in the slightest, it’s very easy to work that out
Potentially could still be Sam, perhaps embellished because she was desperate for support?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've been on mn's *years* it's been vile for at least the last 5. The paywall pissed me off so much.
I found here from a mention a while back. I'm hooked. duck mn's. They are a set of school bullies. So quick to scream LTB at every opportunity.

The 'tone' of a thread is often set by a God-like regular /oldie. It doesn't matter what the others genuinely believe, they go along with the hive mind. Again, like bullies at school, they hunt in packs.
Aibu can be a terrifyingly place. I've argued many times with some of the vultures that hang out there. It's nasty.

But.. the other boards have their moments. Style and beauty and some of the parenting boards are lovely. Chat threads are slow, but generally get more considered answers.

Sorry, nothing to do with Rachello but my two penneth! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry to go off topic, but what is this paywall thing?

I had an account years and years ago, and keep getting emails about it. I get at least 2 a week, sometimes more, but It seems like no matter how many times you click “unsubscribe” they just keep coming. I just delete them now.

I’ve been and had a look at the comments on mnet and well it’s an amusing read. Ppl are deluded I fell for the bs and have had my eyes opened. She clearly broke lockdown rules. Not only putting herself and the kids in danger but those other households. All for a shag fest ffs

Guilty as charged.
Bravo 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to go off topic, but what is this paywall thing?

I had an account years and years ago, and keep getting emails about it. I get at least 2 a week, sometimes more, but It seems like no matter how many times you click “unsubscribe” they just keep coming. I just delete them now.
Due to covid-19 they've lost lots of their advertising revenue. The staff have all taken pay cuts and reduced hours.
They're asking for a payment ( no idea how much) to acsess a 'premium' type site. They'll have all sorts of fancy features.. Ya know, like the 'edit' function available on every other forum in the world.
That's all I know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Potentially could still be Sam, perhaps embellished because she was desperate for support?
My money is on CHL, Empen/QWERTY and that crew of crazies. They were probably behind ‘Quickfyre’s’ (aka Sam) multiple personality posting style which culminated in a strange outburst of adoration on the Katie Price thread 😂

Only speculation on my behalf through rather than fact 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And we’d all love some time just with our other half’s for a chance of some uninterrupted sex, in fact I’d take an uninterrupted hot cup of coffee but we are not all selfish fuckwits liker her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you don’t have to believe me, it totally up to you and I can’t change that, but it wasnt Sam that wrote the petition. Most of what was in it it is not at all accurate

Reactions: 5
you don’t have to believe me, it totally up to you and I can’t change that, but it wasnt Sam that wrote the petition. Most of what was in it it is not at all accurate
I’ve been led to believe by R that the boys mum was an alcoholic neglectful mother !!! Which is probably bs

Reactions: 1
My money is on CHL, Empen/QWERTY and that crew of crazies. They were probably behind ‘Quickfyre’s’ (aka Sam) multiple personality posting style which culminated in a strange outburst of adoration on the Katie Price thread 😂

Last time I was on her empen/qwerty were massive on this thread! What the hell happened there?! Sorry if you've been part of these threads the whole way through to ask that question, but did notice straight away they weren't commenting anymore.

Reactions: 3
Last time I was on her empen/qwerty were massive on this thread! What the hell happened there?! Sorry if you've been part of these threads the whole way through to ask that question, but did notice straight away they weren't commenting anymore.
They're on holiday...:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

this actually could be right.

We believed that it had been written by someone trying to cause trouble at the time. The way it’s written is very emotive and not at all “Sam” There are things in it that are not 100% correct, but also not entirely wrong. It was someone with some knowledge of the situation, but inflammatory and looking for a reaction, which they got. It caused a hell of a lot of trouble at the time

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mate, I was here the whole way through and I’ve still no bleeping idea what was going on 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.