PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was it 😳
No idea but it looked like what happens when one of my kids leaves a cup of milk or half-eaten bowl of cereal somewhere in their bedroom and I find it two weeks later complete with some kind of sophisticated ecosystem growing on top 🤢

CBCFF55B-95E1-4DB3-97E0-FD3A3026D3D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t bare Astrid, her ridiculous posing - she is so in love with herself. And that video of her husband getting all fruity because she had pigtails in 🤮
She’s well suited to R !

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I love a good troll post. The comments are glorious. Basic huns pontificating about how weird and awful ‘trolls’ are, dropping in the odd c*nt reference and not having the self awareness to realise that they do exactly the same amount of watching that anyone else does. It’s just theirs is fuelled by desperation to be noticed by some random woman in Devon. The irony is very entertaining 😂
I came over to tattle after the big troll post before and never left so thank you Racheaallle

Reactions: 13
I need to be honest with you all....
Her breakfast was where I vomited horrifically after looking at Tango Granny’s Insta page!!! 😱🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I need to be honest with you all....
Her breakfast was where I vomited horrifically after looking at Tango Granny’s Insta page!!! 😱🤢🤮
Tango Granny 😂😂😂😂 she seems a massive try hard. I looked at her stories today and lasted about 20 seconds, she's so dull. I'm sure she's only using Raychayellie to boost her own following. If she is, it'll be nice to see someone doing to Rach what she does to others - declaring someone her best friend and then ditching them when she's got what she wants.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t BeKindBetsys funeral today?? Or have I just reminded Rachieou to keep up with her lies?? 😬

Reactions: 8
I need a refresh in PTWM history again because I’m so sure when I started following her that she was close with her dad? Am I wrong?

I need a refresh in PTWM history again because I’m so sure when I started following her that she was close with her dad? Am I wrong?
In her book she said he really helped her, like at one point he climbed over a wall to get to her, can’t remember why but she was an adult I’m sure, and he went to great lengths to help her, then something odd like “and I never saw him again” 🤷🏼‍♀️

She still harps on now about how some people aren’t born with the gene that makes them love their kids at first sight and do anything for them. Climbing over a wall to get to your adult child in need is a pretty big statement that you love them.

Reactions: 13
Isn’t BeKindBetsys funeral today?? Or have I just reminded Rachieou to keep up with her lies?? 😬
I assumed it was last week and that's why she wasnt home from thursday? If its today then theres no reason for B to have stayed away for the weekend!!

Reactions: 5
there’s a post on Instagram about her dad from ages ago. She shows a black and white picture of him. I can’t remember the story but it was something about her dads brother being more like a dad to her and a picture of them on her wedding day. Which is odd as I thought no one was at the wedding but them.

Reactions: 5
I think that depends on whether it's a garden wall or a prison wall? ;)
Knowing the queen of embellishment, it was probably a foot high decorative garden wall, but she'll have made out it was at least 20 foot high 😂

there’s a post on Instagram about her dad from ages ago. She shows a black and white picture of him. I can’t remember the story but it was something about her dads brother being more like a dad to her and a picture of them on her wedding day. Which is odd as I thought no one was at the wedding but them.
Did they have a reception when they got back with all their outfits on? Not sure if I'm remembering her or someone else doing this, but if she did the photo could have been from then.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.