PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it doesnt have to be expensive to own chickens? I mean I'm not saying it's cheap, but why they need to state how expensive the coop was?! 🙄 doesnt have to be that expensive.
She exaggerated the cost of the coop, they are about £220, I wonder where she gets that trait from?

Reactions: 14
How kind, such a hero allowing her child to temporarily move from the garden shed to a skanky mattress on her bedroom floor. Absolute saint.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She exaggerated the cost of the coop, they are about £220, I wonder where she gets that trait from?
This particular make are really pricey, they start from £550 for the smallest one - I’ve just looked on the website.
For one for that many chickens it’s prob nearer to £800!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If B wasn’t in the shed she would likely hear her crying from her bed room anyway!

Poor J can’t even sleep in peace without a camera shoved in his face!!!

Reactions: 9
Probably wouldn’t need a mattress under your bed if you didn’t make your kid sleep in the shed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If B wasn’t in the shed she would likely hear her crying from her bed room anyway!

Poor J can’t even sleep in peace without a camera shoved in his face!!!
So weird to film him snoring, I’m sure he put his hand over his face at the end of the video.

Judging by the photo of the skanky mattress and that video of Josh sleeping, Betsy is his side of the room, not Rachel’s anyway?

Reactions: 12
So weird to film him snoring, I’m sure he put his hand over his face at the end of the video.

Judging by the photo of the skanky mattress and that video of Josh sleeping, Betsy is his side of the room, not Rachel’s anyway?
I was just going to comment on her video of josh. Yes hes covering his face because shes shoved a bright light from her phone into his bleeping eyes! I would be fuming. I go mad when the other half puts the light on in the middle of the night lol

I’m pretty sure she’s not allowed to film without his consent, which he couldn’t have given as he was asleep. That’s definitely teetering the abuse line, filming a snoring partner for likes. It’s humiliating for Josh. I bet he won’t even be aware she’s done it.

Reactions: 10
Wow. So she basically told everyone (including the lad that ended things with B,) that her 15 nearly 16 year old daughter has been so upset over a boy that she is sleeping in her Mums room and crying at 2am in morning. All for 12k likes and 500 him comments on the gram. Say goodbye to your pride B. Your Mother is publicly victimising you before you’ve even had the chance to get started 😩😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I too think Betsy has split with her boyfriend! I totally agree Betsy is given different respect and privacy than when It happened to Seb! It makes me sad R makes out they all treat the kids the same but I 100% think she treats those poor boys different to the girls and Wilby 😢!

Wonder if we will get the laughing and taking the piss post about betsy being dumped, you know like we did with one of joshs boys 🤔

Wonder if we will get the laughing and taking the piss post about betsy being dumped, you know like we did with one of joshs boys 🤔
Of course not. That was the whole point of the mattress post..to give B sympathy! queen B never gets laughed at and ridiculed

Reactions: 8
Never know, might improve them 🦷

74BC51FC-C278-4A30-96AE-3C27DA3D8940.jpeg

Desperate cow filming such bullshit. Deliberately set up for content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.