PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never posted on this thread before so hello 👋 but something that really bugs me and hopefully someone can answer lol is.. why is she called PTWM ? I don’t get it !! What’s her job exactly ? Did she work before all the insta tit ?.. I only followed her cus I happened to just come across her and as I am a ‘working mummy’, you know like a lot of us one that actually leaves the house everyday to go to actual work !! I thought might be something relatable on there.. how very wrong was I !!

I don’t watch her stories anymore I find her pretty repulsive but yh just wondered why the name when she doesn’t actually go to friggin work !! x

Reactions: 13
I’ve never posted on this thread before so hello 👋 but something that really bugs me and hopefully someone can answer lol is.. why is she called PTWM ? I don’t get it !! What’s her job exactly ? Did she work before all the insta tit ?.. I only followed her cus I happened to just come across her and as I am a ‘working mummy’, you know like a lot of us one that actually leaves the house everyday to go to actual work !! I thought might be something relatable on there.. how very wrong was I !!

I don’t watch her stories anymore I find her pretty repulsive but yh just wondered why the name when she doesn’t actually go to friggin work !! x
Hi, welcome!

Yeah, back in 2016 she appeared on FB with a long post about how she saw a lady doing the school run every morning, and how sad she was to not be able to do it herself as she worked full time. This woman, "Naomi", inspired her to cut down her hours at work so she could spend more time with her kids.

This is often referred to as "the woman on the bridge" post here, it went viral and it's how she got big on FB. I'll dig it out for you.

She gave up this employment totally in 2018 I think, after releasing her book.

Reactions: 9
WHY would you put your kid's date of birth on a public page, R is so so irresponsible.
Well, she didn’t put her exact date of birth, I’ll be honest, but she did do a “happy 11th birthday” post on 31st March, which is basically the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do you report?

done it!Why does she do this when she knows it’s wrong with her being underage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Instagram not making it easy to report an underage account, I bet it was easier to fake her to get the account though 😒
Screenshot_20200509-220602.jpg

Reactions: 4
There will almost certainly be a massive rat problem having 14 chickens and the corn that they’d have in store for them.....the Messiah was being hand fed grass from a lawn that’d have chicken, dog & guinea pig shite and very likely rat piss. He’d have been safer carrying on gnawing on the firefighter.
No need for 14 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does R have an underlying problem with her teeth?
I only ask because my sons adult teeth have started coming in but they're discoloured, almost a marble affect but not totally so and our dentist said it's due to him having chicken pox

Reactions: 1
It looks like she's deleted that post. Hello Clarice, oops I mean Rachel, you're obviously reading here. Me and hubs had a good laugh at it. I put one of those sheet masks on the other day, I've got a tiny face and it was huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two rambling posts this bank holiday weekend! How lucky are we?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she done the mattress post twice and 2.3k likes in 9 minutes? My hubby worked out that's 255 likes per minute.

Reactions: 3
3 page essay about a bleeping mattress... :rolleyes:
She missed out the important part “except if it’s seb or Isaac - you two better not bother me. Lula I can possibly stand as long as you let me film you for my instagram. Betsy - the mattress is not for you - the bed is for you and mattress is for Josh. Edie - can’t remember which one you are - phone your dad instead”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Didn’t she have one a while back? Or was that another - I’m got drunk and look what I bought.
It was an "essential purchase" for Betsy, she posted a screenshot of her order details and tagged Emma in it, as you do 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.