PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf did she waste £400 on a new mattress for Betsy, during nationwide lockdown, when she could have just had this charming “skanky mattress” under her mum’s bed.

I reckon Betsy has been dumped, going by today’s posts. Note how she’s kinda making it known by what she shares but in a sympathetic way, whereas if it was one of the other kids they’d be getting filmed crying with 💔 emojis all over the place.

Reactions: 17
Imagine if Lula got dumped “Hahahaha Lula got dumped and she’s got no mates, what a loser! Be kind everyone, be respectful”
I really think she needs to practice what she preaches.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Is it possible to buy likes on Facebook? I'm always suspicious of these posts that get thousands of likes in a very short time and others that only get a few hundred.

Reactions: 7
I might be reaching but I think she looks just like King Tut. There was another picture I had in mind but can’t find it for the life of me so this will have to do
8B911DB4-3E04-44D7-B3B0-B9F14A89BC7D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lucky escape for the boyfriend if they have split. I bet she treated him like total tit, following her mother’s example of how to treat men.

Reactions: 11
Is it possible to buy likes on Facebook? I'm always suspicious of these posts that get thousands of likes in a very short time and others that only get a few hundred.
I think you can but if you scroll down the list of "likers" on that FB post for a short while it looks like genuine people, almost all women.

A lot of us here are ex-fans, we used to like this pap too 😣 the long-winded shitposts that make her huns laugh and cry are her bread and butter unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Betsy definitely been dumped; I’d say cheated on reading between the lines of that waffle. She’s not been seen other than the ‘Supermodel’ snap for a few days. It’s horrible for her, being heartbroken at 15, but it’d be a lot less horrible if mum wasn’t using it for likes and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 126677
An extract from the long mattress post... wow:oops: she definitely exemplifies this behaviour:rolleyes:
Didn’t seem to follow this advice when having an affair with a married man, taking their sons and making herself out to be the hero. In her first book she berates the boys mom and edies dad for getting together as it confused the kids. Did she consider how confused the kids were when she was in bed with their dad? Why was it alright for her and Josh but not others?

Reactions: 35
Betsy definitely been dumped; I’d say cheated on reading between the lines of that waffle. She’s not been seen other than the ‘Supermodel’ snap for a few days. It’s horrible for her, being heartbroken at 15, but it’d be a lot less horrible if mum wasn’t using it for likes and attention.
R also shared a “gift” for Betsy from Charleeeeeeeeee. Why she shared it, I have no idea, not really her business.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 126677
An extract from the long mattress post... wow:oops: she definitely exemplifies this behaviour:rolleyes:
I'm the same age as R. I have life experience. I have had my heart broken and I have broken a heart or two probably.

Kids are kids, teens dating have little life experience and more often or not they screw up, make terrible decisions, don't think things through and hurt and get hurt...because they are learning.

I would not judge a teenager by the same standards I would expect from an adult in their 30s/40s and beyond.

Also, the last time I was heartbroken 10 years ago, the guy was nothing but respectful and kind as he ended things. It didn't hurt any less.

Reactions: 15
She’s been hinting for a few days that Betsy has been dumped.
remember when one of the boys got dumped and it was hilarious? No issues saying outright he’d been dumped. But princess B gets as much privacy about it as she is capable of- must be killing her to not say it outright.

Reactions: 20
She’s been hinting for a few days that Betsy has been dumped.
remember when one of the boys got dumped and it was hilarious? No issues saying outright he’d been dumped. But princess B gets as much privacy about it as she is capable of- must be killing her to not say it outright.
Of course it’ll be a massive drama, Betsy will be totally innocent and Racheleoeio will sweep in with her hero cape on!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t seem to follow this advice when having an affair with a married man, taking their sons and making herself out to be the hero. In her first book she berates the boys mom and edies dad for getting together as it confused the kids. Did she consider how confused the kids were when she was in bed with their dad? Why was it alright for her and Josh but not others?
She’s such a bleeping hypocrite, and so vocal about it. Everything she says about blended families, parental alienation, affairs, heartbreak, being kind etc is the direct opposite of how she actually behaves.

Reactions: 14
She’s such a bleeping hypocrite, and so vocal about it. Everything she says about blended families, parental alienation, affairs, heartbreak, being kind etc is the direct opposite of how she actually behaves.
Totally agree - she is absolutely vile with no social awareness at all. She only sees her own side of everything

Reactions: 10
God, do you think the “Betsy the supermodel” post was to show the ex what he’s missing? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.