PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the heck is she wearing today? She used to have quite a cool style but today she looks older that J's mum!

And of course she had to mention vomit in her long winded story. Can never just say "when someone is sick/ill". She has to use the word vomit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate to say it but I seriously need one of those baggy dress things. You know the ones like Homer had in the Simpsons when he put on loads of weight.....😂 However I am 45 years old so I can pull it off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blimey. Her imagination is on overdrive so early on a Sunday morning. Dusted entire house with fly killer before 10am. I'm inspired! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well Todays Post is bull tit. Rotting meat and vigina hanging out great over my eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crikey, she is on a roll this weekend. Amazing what a bit of attention from strangers can do.

Anyway, I was scrolling through the comments as they are my fave bits and in and amongst the usual ‘babe, your fab’ garbage was this one. Now things like this concern me about her page. Every time she goes low down into stirring people’s emotions, there are always troubling responses. I hope she has messaged this woman

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Crikey, she is on a roll this weekend. Amazing what a bit of attention from strangers can do.

Anyway, I was scrolling through the comments as they are my fave bits and in and amongst the usual ‘babe, your fab’ garbage was this one. Now things like this concern me about her page. Every time she goes low down into stirring people’s emotions, there are always troubling responses. I hope she has messaged this woman
Oh that’s sad. I’d like to think she’d reply and signpost this lady to the relevant services but she’ll probably scroll past or reply “ah that’s tit babe” before going on to engage with someone telling her how amazing she is.

• Sad
  • Angry
T’s insta seems to still be there. Surely it will be taken down?

Reactions: 2
That latest post 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder if Isaac’s leg gash will receive any medical attention if it’s that bad! And why does she have to mention her vagina, literally no need. She’s so immature, like a child starved of attention.

Why didn't she just get a chair to stand on like any normal person?

Don't answer that, I already know the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh that’s sad. I’d like to think she’d reply and signpost this lady to the relevant services but she’ll probably scroll past or reply “ah that’s tit babe” before going on to engage with someone telling her how amazing she is.
Truth is if I had any clue what advice to give, I’d have responded myself. However I don’t and I don’t think Rach has a clue either. But she still dangles that Josh is PO when odds on he isn’t, and that she is a hero. Whether she likes it or not, one missed response could have bad consequences 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
1. What you doing dusting with polish in the first place?
2. You gonna take Isaac to hospital for his injury like you did when Wilby licked a firelighter?
3. Next time you wanna put your clothes away, use a ladder or chair like everyone else, less harsh on the old vagina than your daughter’s shoulders.
4. Fish fingers for tea? Nah, you’ll just order in again cos you’re totes #relatable, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1. What you doing dusting with polish in the first place?
2. You gonna take Isaac to hospital for his injury like you did when Wilby licked a firelighter?
3. Next time you wanna put your clothes away, use a ladder or chair like everyone else, less harsh on the old vagina than your daughter’s shoulders.
4. Fish fingers for tea? Nah, you’ll just order in again cos you’re totes #relatable, hun.
Do you not dust with polish? I thought that was pretty normal? I always dust with pledge and kitchen roll. never occurred to me not to

Reactions: 13
Do you not dust with polish? I thought that was pretty normal? I always dust with pledge and kitchen roll. never occurred to me not to
No, I don’t, I dust with a damp cloth, polish with polish. Maybe she does, but given the size of her house, I’d bet she would realise her “mistake” long before covering the entire house in fly spray 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.