Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scd1991

VIP Member
News reports just coming in that ex-pc Joshua Marshall has been spotted driving around Devon pulling random children in his car while screaming about the trolls closing in on him and his wife. When approached he starting vomiting horrifically a white liquid that appeared to be breast milk 🙄 After continuing to shout about trolls while sobbing horrifically D&C police have carried out a detailed search under all bridges in the area but as yet no trolls have been found. Despite their best efforts D&C police also failed to locate any PayPal money 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

MoiraDingle

Thread suggestion: (these are moving so fast recently aren’t they?!)

PTWM #31 Squeezing her boobs all over the gram, she spares no thought for the rest of her fam!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Mum23bums

It’s getting worse 😂😂
What every day apart from when he's at work you both leave the kids alone (maybe that's why one eats fire lighters) and you both go for a quick play around in the shower. When does this happen cause 90% of the time gromit is down stairs sorting the kids while your lazy ass is in bed snorting like a pig in shit

• Haha
Reactions: 39

2020two

Chatty Member
I really really hope she hasn't broken the rules for a dirty weekend. Meanwhile muggins (me) has been on my own with 3 m/o twins for 10 weeks now because their lovely dad is on the frontline as a ICU doctor. He lives in a hotel for free. My two have doubled in weight since their dad last held them, now smile and are starting to giggle and even he is managing to stay the F away. I'll confess I'm really jealous of Rach and would love my family to be together right now 😢 my birthday was last week and I didn't feel the need to break any rules.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
My thread suggestion,

PTWM #31 Josh wanting bitty from R's milky titty. Poor wilby is no fan, coz it reeks of fake tan 🤢

(Please don't actually use that 🤣🤣🤣)

I don't like judging other parenting styles but you'd really think they'd know how to be parents and how to raise a baby by now?!

The poor lad doesn't stand a chance and will soon be replaced by shambleton number 2 🤷🏼‍♀️

They are both absolute muppets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
This!! A midwife mentioned a heart bypass surgery?! Wtf?! I dont use her hospital but I'm not far from her, and our midwife unit is separate to the hospital, yet on the same grounds. They wouldn't know anything about surgery in the main hospital.
I expect the surgeon who carried out the heart bypass told the midwife to let Queen Rachel know that the surgery was inferior to her c-section. He would have visited in person but he was too busy sobbing uncontrollably at the thought of this poor woman being sent home to fend for herself having been horrifically sliced in two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lostoverhere

Wow this woman is incredibly insecure I made a comment on her post about showering everyday with J and the fact it was clearly not true.Low and behold this morning I’m blocked by not only her but J aswel I wouldn’t mind but wasn’t even following J she clearly runs both accounts. God help the man when he finally gets a backbone and sees her for the lying narcissistic idiot she really is coz she will make ur life hell if u ever try leave her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Mememe13

I dunno about anyone else but I feel like tattle has been made out to be a cesspit of trolls and bitter jealous women. Sometimes I actually question whether I should be on here and whether some sort of ‘karma’ is going to come back to me for commenting on people’s lives in such a negative way. I never make personal comments about looks or people’s kids but I still feel bad. But I cannot stand the injustice of this situation. That vulnerable people’s desperate and harrowing situations have been exploited by this woman. I cannot stand that she has taken in thousands and thousands of pounds from members of the public and clearly used the money so she can stop working and there have been no repercussions and yet she still has these absent minded idiots blowing smoke up her ass. It is not right. She has used domestic abuse for her gain. She has tried to alienate children from the other parent (maybe with good reason I don’t know) and then preaches about how wrong parental alienation is. Does she have any self-awareness at all? She has shit on so many people. She is gifted free stuff then films herself picking through it then discards the rest and disguises it as ‘donating’ and is hailed a hero for doing so. Why the fuck do I question my morals for venting about these awful people on a site where they can’t see if they don’t want to and she can’t even look within herself and wonder why there are so many threads about her on here.

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
This might have been covered by why is Josh home (after being out since 5am) in army gear?! Is it perhaps just camo stuff to help with being bird boy? Good on him. Probably doesn’t even go look at birds. Probably sits alone for hours in McDonald’s car park looking at leggings on ASOS.

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member

I think they probably do shower together every day, I think it goes something like above (guess which is lazy lady muck)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Dance1983

View attachment 126677
An extract from the long mattress post... wow:oops: she definitely exemplifies this behaviour:rolleyes:
Didn’t seem to follow this advice when having an affair with a married man, taking their sons and making herself out to be the hero. In her first book she berates the boys mom and edies dad for getting together as it confused the kids. Did she consider how confused the kids were when she was in bed with their dad? Why was it alright for her and Josh but not others?

She’s lost her mind. First of all the ‘poor us’ story about how they started showering together. Then secondly she states quite happily she and Josh shower whilst the kids come in and out of the bathroom. That’s not ‘kookie family mad house,’ that’s demented
Ever noticed the more someone tries to get you to believe something is true, the more obvious it becomes that it's total bollocks!

Last edited:

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
View attachment 128795im just reading this back and honestly that opening paragraph might be my favourite of all her work
And she posted this bullshit the same day she was dancing with Tallulah and Wilbert on TikTok. In horrific pain, my arse.

And only Rachel fucking Hambleton could compare a heart bypass with a fucking straightforward c-section and make out she’s worse off. What a fucking deluded self-obsessed, hero/victim TWAT.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34