PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping God that bastard SNORTING! Seriously, has she always done that because I don't remember it at all until I started commenting on here when she did it a couple of times and I swear she's doing it now to tip me over the edge!

Those deckchairs are as hideous and as big a waste of money as she is. Wilby doesn't need a deckchair or a new octopus, or any more babygros or 'raggies' he owns more than bloody Mothercare did! It's ridiculous. He looks at something and immediately it's 'he's obsessed, I need to buy 16 identical ones right away'

And WHY is he so obsessed with the telly?! I have never seen a kid that age like that. He doesn't take his eyes off it, it's like he's in a trance! That's surely not normal for a baby that age?!

Don't even get me started on the chicken and the cake...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know what she donated/gave/palmed off to eatthatfrog for them to send gifts back? Imagine if each organisation did that for every donation they received😳
Anyway this is from spotted Torquay and eatthatfrog is on the list. I am so angry about this, that food could've gone to a family in need, not someone who is spending money faster than god knows what on complete shite and then gives the cakes to her baby.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I was just going to say he doesnt need 2.. there is nothing wrong with the one hes got..it still looks brand new! No wonder all her kids are spoilt brats (apart from S&I)
Shes seriously got some sort of shopping habit.. she needs to go rehab 😂
oh she doesn't want to buy another one, she wants sent another one for free 😂😂 I honestly think she thinks she's entitled now that if she tags the company who gifted her it they'll get inundated with orders from her minions, they'll send her a big fat thankyou then she can upload said thankyou onto her stories making her big head 1000 times bigger than it already is 🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what she donated/gave/palmed off to eatthatfrog for them to send gifts back? Imagine if each organisation did that for every donation they received😳
Anyway this is from spotted Torquay and eatthatfrog is on the list. I am so angry about this, that food could've gone to a family in need, not someone who is spending money faster than god knows what on complete shite and then gives the cakes to her baby.
All I think when I see these charities sending her thankyou gifts is that I wont donate to them. Like you say, that could have gone to a family in need. I've never known charities to send thankyou gifts for donating, it defeats the object. I mean, we donated my grandads corneas when he died, we got a letter to tell us they restored someones sight, not bleeping flowers and cake!

Reactions: 26
That's what happens in most households. You haven't had the full parenting experience, if you haven't played musical beds at some point 🤣🤣
I sometimes bribe my daughter to come sleep in my bed, just so I can kick the OH out into her bed for a night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I think when I see these charities sending her thankyou gifts is that I wont donate to them. Like you say, that could have gone to a family in need. I've never known charities to send thankyou gifts for donating, it defeats the object. I mean, we donated my grandads corneas when he died, we got a letter to tell us they restored someones sight, not bleeping flowers and cake!
Sorry I know this shouldn’t have, but that made me spit my dinner out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly, makes you wonder how the charities are running when they can send flowers etc to people who have donated. If I was making a donation, I want my money to go towards whatever the charity is supporting, not sending cards to some jumped up instatwat 🤦

Reactions: 10
Hi tattle trolls! Joke, will catch up later with everyone’s comments, ( one of my cats passed a couple days ago and had to bury her today so not as active as normal)
I have seen a few pages recommended to see a IG account, over last few weeks tried a few but the one that works pretty well is Storyinsta.com...
From what I have read, if we nosy in via these sources it does not recognise on her views etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What ideas shall we give her next Tattlers? Seeing as we mentioned she doesn’t do any nursery rhymes, clapping etc with Wilby last week and now look, they’re clapping 😂😂

Exactly, makes you wonder how the charities are running when they can send flowers etc to people who have donated. If I was making a donation, I want my money to go towards whatever the charity is supporting, not sending cards to some jumped up instatwat 🤦
I can’t understand why she thinks anyone with a brain will buy that bullshit or how it makes even the slightest bit of sense?

I’ve just been thinking of the pure awfulness of having Nicola McLean give your daughters Instagram a shout out .... just add in Danniella Westbrook and the circle of shame is complete 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What ideas shall we give her next Tattlers? Seeing as we mentioned she doesn’t do any nursery rhymes, clapping etc with Wilby last week and now look, they’re clapping 😂😂

How about her and josh in the shower, while Betsy takes a tit whilst posing with that stupid insta pout, tallulah could run in chasing a chicken while edies shaves her own head with some clippers. Wilbert could be in the corner watching octonauts and the other boys could be in their room with the door shut? Too much? 😂

• Haha

I can’t understand why she thinks anyone with a brain will buy that bullshit or how it makes even the slightest bit of sense?
She still cant bring herself to actually clap on her own though can she 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my bleeping God that bastard SNORTING! Seriously, has she always done that because I don't remember it at all until I started commenting on here when she did it a couple of times and I swear she's doing it now to tip me over the edge!

Those deckchairs are as hideous and as big a waste of money as she is. Wilby doesn't need a deckchair or a new octopus, or any more babygros or 'raggies' he owns more than bloody Mothercare did! It's ridiculous. He looks at something and immediately it's 'he's obsessed, I need to buy 16 identical ones right away'

And WHY is he so obsessed with the telly?! I have never seen a kid that age like that. He doesn't take his eyes off it, it's like he's in a trance! That's surely not normal for a baby that age?!

Don't even get me started on the chicken and the cake...
Sorry YouCan’tHideNow but that massive rant has really tickled me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair if he gets teeth like his parents, teething is gonna be bleeping horrendous for Wilbert 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Betsy has doctored that photo too....badly
You're 15 love. There. Is. No. Need. To. Do. That.
I noticed this right away but didn't want anyone to think i was being mean. Clearly below the waist, especially the right leg is altered (badly!)

...and THIS is the sort of mentality she has given her children! A 15 year old CHILD feeling the need to alter her leg for the 'gram!

Don't get me wrong, teens love the filters and rarely post photos without them on BUT to actually alter a part of their body , for likes, off strangers, is ridiculous and actually very, very sad.

This poor young girl doesn't stand a chance ! Yes, her attitude stinks but i think most of us would be similar if our mums thought we were hysterical for being a witch! It's probably the only time she gets any attention in that household so she acts up accordingly. She's going to have serious issues and i find it really sad.

The same can be said for T, who at what? 10 years old is asking a bunch of strangers on the internet for 'gram content??!! And when noone replies throws a hissy fit!

Seriously, at what point as a MOTHER, do you realise maybe I've gone to far and need to stop, this tit is affecting my kids!

And what MOTHER, who is allegedly trolled in the most vile and horrific ways non stop, will subject her children to the same kind of tit?

What MOTHER sets up and promotes a public IG account, not only for a vulnerable, hormonal 15 year old but also her vulnerable, 'anxiety riddled', 10 year old sister too?

She actually makes me sick!!

duck your own life up as much as you want R but those kids deserve better!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I noticed this right away but didn't want anyone to think i was being mean. Clearly below the waist, especially the right leg is altered (badly!)

...and THIS is the sort of mentality she has given her children! A 15 year old CHILD feeling the need to alter her leg for the 'gram!

Don't get me wrong, teens love the filters and rarely post photos without them on BUT to actually alter a part of their body , for likes, off strangers, is ridiculous and actually very, very sad.

This poor young girl doesn't stand a chance ! Yes, her attitude stinks but i think most of us would be similar if our mums thought we were hysterical for being a witch! It's probably the only time she gets any attention in that household so she acts up accordingly. She's going to have serious issues and i find it really sad.

The same can be said for T, who at what? 10 years old is asking a bunch of strangers on the internet for 'gram content??!! And when noone replies throws a hissy fit!

Seriously, at what point as a MOTHER, do you realise maybe I've gone to far and need to stop, this tit is affecting my kids!

And what MOTHER, who is allegedly trolled in the most vile and horrific ways non stop, will subject her children to the same kind of tit?

What MOTHER sets up and promotes a public IG account, not only for a vulnerable, hormonal 15 year old but also her vulnerable, 'anxiety riddled', 10 year old sister too?

She actually makes me sick!!

duck your own life up as much as you want R but those kids deserve better!
It didn’t occur to me she had altered the photo, though I did think her thighs looked particularly thin.

We said back in December on here that no decent mother deliberately puts her impressionable young daughter out there on social media. Majority of her photos are of herself and she already has a private Instagram she could share them on so it’s totally unnecessary.

Teens these days have enough to cope with when it comes to image and social media and harnessing validation through likes and comments without INTENTIONALLY exposing them to 30,000 strangers, plus however many are on the PTWM accounts.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.