PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤢🤢 shouldn’t bloody be allowed anymore children, the way she exploits the ones she’s already got, piece of tit.

Yes, I’m raging. We are now 99% sure we can’t have anymore having tried for a third child for 9 years so it really pisses me off how it’s clearly so bleeping easy for her and she can’t even look after them properly 😡

View attachment 130926
☹ So sorry it's been hard for you xx. I think it's bleeping ridiculous to have anymore children given our environment is absolutely screwed and we're killing the world with overpopulation. Rachel has enough to be happy with anymore is selfish and ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
🤢🤢🤢 shouldn’t bloody be allowed anymore children, the way she exploits the ones she’s already got, piece of tit.

Yes, I’m raging. We are now 99% sure we can’t have anymore having tried for a third child for 9 years so it really pisses me off how it’s clearly so bleeping easy for her and she can’t even look after them properly 😡

View attachment 130926
I'm so sorry for you. It took me 6 years to conceive my first child and 7 years to conceive my 2nd. I very much doubt I will be blessed with a 3rd.
On another note.....
She really does share too much info. Next she will be filming her and josh having sex just for content. There is literally nothing private in her life.
And those kids and their friends will be seeing these stories.. how degrading for them!

Reactions: 12
Jesus, it’s like watching two little children with a puppy. I could understand if he was their first, but this is nonsense. They behave like two 16 year olds that have accidentally been caught with a baby. However, if they have another, B’s on hand to Mother it properly for a while at least 😂.
BTW. Anyone lurking that likes her sweatshirt, do not go on that website and pay £30 for a tee shirt version. There is a very similar one in New Look for £8.99. It will last just as long ✌

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Imagine going on a first date and the bloke snorts constantly when he laughs, sorry but that would put me right off. Oh but then R&J didn’t have a first date🤦🏼‍♀️ they just met up for a shag in the woods. I wonder if she snorts through sex too?🤢
Oh they were def having a shag in the woods. She was lactating as well I think. Says it was just a snog..yeah whatever. I havent read the book. Just seen excerpt on google. Someone correct me please?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Hi 👋 Just having my evening check-in 😘

Firstly, I really think Instagram should make it mandatory that not only do they disclose ads but also where they get their content #tattle. You girls (&guys) or vile, horiffic trolls 🤷🏼‍♀️ have single handldedly been keeping her going for months 🤣 Shame she doesn't take the advice for disclosing where the PP or go fund me money went 🤔

Sencondly, I know many mums who continue to fake tan whilst having a newborn. Miraculously, the breast feeding ones aren't so selfish enough to continue to tan their tits 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thirdly. How creepy does she want to make Josh sound? He wants another baby so he can perv over my breasts? In true R style, it makes me wants to horrifically.vomit.everywhere 🙄 There's noway he voluntary says that! 🤣 Imagine being that insecure with your marriage, that you make your hubby come across as this crazy, pervy guy who only wants babies with you so your bee stings grow into bigger bangers 🤣 because #logic !

Fourthly (is that a thing?! 🤷🏼‍♀️) It is HER who is desperate for another baby. I mean, bless, Willy was good enough for a while but he just doesn't bring 'IT' for her anymore. New baby = more gifted tat and exposure and obviously guys, that is the reason why you should have a baby 🙄 She is also the type to a T, of telling their OH that they're on the pill when the reality is, she isn't! #sorrynotsorry

Finally. She is a massive bellend.

Have a good evening 😘 X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Firstly, I really think Instagram should make it mandatory that not only do they disclose ads but also where they get their content #tattle. You girls (&guys) or vile, horiffic trolls 🤷🏼‍♀️ have single handldedly been keeping her going for months 🤣 Shame she doesn't take the advice for disclosing where the PP or go fund me money went 🤔

Sencondly, I know many mums who continue to fake tan whilst having a newborn. Miraculously, the breast feeding ones aren't so selfish enough to continue to tan their tits 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thirdly. How creepy does she want to make Josh sound? He wants another baby so he can perv over my breasts? In true R style, it makes me wants to horrifically.vomit.everywhere 🙄 There's noway he voluntary says that! 🤣 Imagine being that insecure with your marriage, that you make your hubby come across as this crazy, pervy guy who only wants babies with you so your bee stings grow into bigger bangers 🤣 because #logic !

Fourthly (is that a thing?! 🤷🏼‍♀️) It is HER who is desperate for another baby. I mean, bless, Willy was good enough for a while but he just doesn't bring 'IT' for her anymore. New baby = more gifted tat and exposure and obviously guys, that is the reason why you should have a baby 🙄 She is also the type to a T, of telling their OH that they're on the pill when the reality is, she isn't! #sorrynotsorry

Have a good evening 😘 X
Thing is her kids, and kids friends, and their parents - are probably watching these stories!! It’s kind of a good job they’re not at school because they’ll probably get the tit ripped out of them with these latest stories! 🤢🤣 I do wonder what the parents in the playground think of her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or is that why she sits in the car and the kids come to her!?

Reactions: 10

Have a good evening 😘 X
Personally I think he wants 'bitty' cos hes a big bleeping child!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thing is her kids, and kids friends, and their parents - are probably watching these stories!! It’s kind of a good job they’re not at school because they’ll probably get the tit ripped out of them with these latest stories! 🤢🤣 I do wonder what the parents in the playground think of her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or is that why she sits in the car and the kids come to her!?
According to people who come on here and allegedly live locally, she isn't very popular. I can see it being true with the way she goes on!

Reactions: 8
No such thing as TMI in their world.

View attachment 130989
For duck's sake, you were gifted a bleeping breast pump, why wouldn't you take yourself off somewhere quiet and express for a bit instead of standing over the kitchen sink and having to record it for posterity? Honestly, if this was my partner I'd have to step in and make some ground rules. It's making her look ridiculous. Josh needs to grow some balls and tell her to cop on and stop being such a head

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched her stories today .. can’t cope with her anymore.

not sure how old Wilbur is now but it’s common for babies around 8 months to go on a nursing strike .. it lasts a few days. I just expressed and gave her a sippy cup. And she went back to breast eventually..you just keep offering and don’t take it personally. He might be not well in himself and is coming down with something .. again doesn’t mean he is rejecting the mother .. he just needs a different kind of comfort and looking after. Seriously its like Mothering 1.0 with her.

@Lucyinthesky so sorry to hear that. Virtual hug your way. We’ve been trying for a 2nd and I’ve given up now. 1st one was easy and then pregnancy brought thyroid issues along and it’s just not happening. My other half is okay with it but I just feel soo sorry for my daughter as she doesn’t even has cousins and both sets of grandparents live in another country. :/

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she express and feed him that rather than formula?

Considering she fake tans so much she looks pale!

Reactions: 9
Right, perhaps I’m totally weird but here goes!
When I had my daughter and was breast feeding I couldn’t stand my husband trying to touch my boobs during intimate moments - like they weren’t a sexual thing at that point. I couldn’t be feeding her with them and then them being used in a sexual way too at that point in my life. They had one use for a time and that was to feed her.
I think Josh is weird, and quite disgusting that he sees the thing feeding in his son, that thing that has been in his innocent sons mouth as anything sexual

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.