PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she get up off her lazy arse n help him??! Bet he’s already sorted the kids breakfast out this morning too

Reactions: 9
I see Tallulah is back from her overnight stay 🤔 I don’t believe that if she was home yesterday she wouldn’t have been in any one of the many stories or grid posts.

Reactions: 8
I was looking at those dresses on Zoe London because I wanted to know what material it was (I like fashion.) Anyway, the dress is one size only. That usually means size 8-12 at a push 14, but it would be tight. The model would be an 8-10 I think.
Just how thin is Rach? The dress is utterly massive on her. She must be child size 😟
It looks awful, way too big so it's unflattering.

Reactions: 6
Oh no he was napping !!!! And now being looked after by his big sis who will prob be going to tend to the mini farm. While r sits on her ass waiting to be pandered to by j after washing and gardening and feeding the troops !!!

Reactions: 3
God shes so lazy! If I sit down too long it makes me feel like tit and lethargic.
And love how shes making out that company personally sent her that email... it just looks like a recurring email they send to everyone that makes a purchase and gives them their email address.
And at least someone is doing something for womens aid unlike her! More unnecessary purchases! Her lawn mower came pretty quickly aswell.
Why does she have to put a broken heart emoji on everything!
Phew...rant over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is very busy. She has to pick a personality for the day, which bestie suits that personality and make up a random story to add to yet another picture of one of the kids. Then there is the 35 ads for later.
Its a hard life 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God shes so lazy! If I sit down too long it makes me feel like tit and lethargic.
And love how shes making out that company personally sent her that email... it just looks like a recurring email they send to everyone that makes a purchase and gives them their email address.
And at least someone is doing something for womens aid unlike her! More unnecessary purchases! Her lawn mower came pretty quickly aswell.
Why does she have to put a broken heart emoji on everything!

Phew...rant over 😂

If I sit down for to long I feel guilty lol.

Reactions: 4
The mattress lot are a bunch of bleeping weirdos. You really need this idiot to inspire you to comfort your children?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does Wilby need so many teething things?

Teething is tit but no amount of overpriced tat will help, you just ride it out with a couple of teethers and some teething powder. At least that’s what I did and everyone survived without having their lives ruined 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont need an extra mattress... I just turf the hubby out and the kids pile in 😍😂
‘The Mattress Lot’ 😂😂😂. That’s now the cult name. Sponsored by Emma Mattress. You know when she is sitting filming slagging off Josh, I imagine her like that frail old bitter neighbour you have who stares out the window hating everyone. Also what grown arse woman starts a message with ‘mate?’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The mattress lot are a bunch of bleeping weirdos. You really need this idiot to inspire you to comfort your children?!
I have to say I am stunned .. when we bought my daughter her big-girl bed at 2 1/2 yrs we bought a trundle for underneath and it has had some good use since then. When she started school last year I decided to have a sleepover every Friday in her room (without her asking this of me) just to give her something special and to look forward to to help her adjust to all the changes school brought. It’s the first time I mention this to anyone outside my family btw. You lucky lot 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wilby teething remind me of Edie’s “meltdowns” that we never ever saw basically any evidence of. W teething is so bad, so horrific, ruining everyone’s lives. Yet he’s always smiling, hardly ever fussing. We don’t see their full day but wouldn’t be surprised if she’s straight up lying.

Reactions: 19
Wilby teething remind me of Edie’s “meltdowns” that we never ever saw basically any evidence of. W teething is so bad, so horrific, ruining everyone’s lives. Yet he’s always smiling, hardly ever fussing. We don’t see their full day but wouldn’t be surprised if she’s straight up lying.
Shes making out it's so bad so everyone feels sorry for her. duck me... by the sounds of it, it doesnt even sound like shes sleep deprived..what with all the lie ins she has and time she has to lay around on her phone

Reactions: 11
Also what grown arse woman starts a message with ‘mate?’
Tbh I have one friend whom I often start messages to with ‘mate’ it’s just our banter and I’m (sort of 😬) a grown arse woman. Think it’s a regional thing for me though, I have other friends who get mate, some get pal, others get you knobhead 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh I have one friend whom I often start messages to with ‘mate’ it’s just our banter and I’m (sort of 😬) a grown arse woman. Think it’s a regional thing for me though, I have other friends who get mate, some get pal, others get you knobhead 🤷🏻‍♀️
Guilty as well, I'm 34 so I guess that makes me a grown arse woman as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when she was moaning about her "postage stamp" sized bedroom? Not so small that a single mattress neatly slots on the side. I have to climb onto my bed to get in it cos our bedroom IS small. Mattress Mildred.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.