PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they all ganging up on Amy. Little cunts.

Now shes dragging everyone else into it. These are the trolls. But trolls with thousands and thousands of followers. All trolling a mum with a new born 🤔😔
Not only that..from what I can gather..amy has had a really tough time mentally and said shes in a good place now... so they are also trolling someone who is mentally recovering from whatever it was she was going through...
What a vile piece of tit rach is!

Reactions: 16
Stupid witch. She has literally only responded to this for engagement, and in the desperate hopes that her wannabe Essex chav mates Hinchy and Solomon see that she’s stuck up for them and realise she’s the missing link to their ménage a trois (ain’t gonna happen, chicken).

People are allowed to have opinions whether they have 30,000 followers or 0, or indeed 190,000. We could call Rachel irresponsible for championing the scum that is Knee Deep but it’s her opinion that she’s great and she’s wrong but whatever, I’m not going to send her a message warning her to quit publicising idiots because it’s her account.

If someone else’s opinion is that Knee Deep, Hinch, Solomon, etc are vacuous twats (they are), that’s also fine to share, and Rachel has no business insinuating that they are mentally ill for having this opinion.

When you last had a baby is bleeping irrelevant too. I haven’t been able to have a baby for 9 years and that very fact has made me feel more isolated and vulnerable than when my babies were “under 1”. But apparently, according to Rachel, you’re special when you’ve given birth within the last 12 months and deserve everyone to be nice to you.

Whatever.

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not only that..from what I can gather..amy has had a really tough time mentally and said shes in a good place now... so they are also trolling someone who is mentally recovering from whatever it was she was going through...
What a vile piece of tit rach is!
I didnt know this. Fancy having an opinion and saying you dont want to follow someone 🙄. Shes done nothing wrong

Reactions: 10
Now they all ganging up on Amy. Little cunts.

Now shes dragging everyone else into it. These are the trolls. But trolls with thousands and thousands of followers. All trolling a mum with a new born 🤔😔
If this Amy has any sense she should leave the nasty comments she's getting up on her posts and tell her followers not to engage. That'll show up the other instahags for sending them her way. Bunch of mean girls who don't like it when you call them out on their tit nonsense and don't kiss their arses to be part of their gang.

Reactions: 16
Iv just thought. I wonder if she publically shared it knowing we would all have something to say about it, therefore detracting the way the thread was going yesterday and earlier today (E's dad and all the info it was uncovering in regards to her lies)
Just a thought, shes probs not that smart but you never know 😂

Reactions: 11
Rachel can’t help but let her mask slip .

She pretends to be an Earth Mother cool Mum type but she’s really a spiteful, lying , lazy , manipulative hole and she can’t hide it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Iv just thought. I wonder if she publically shared it knowing we would all have something to say about it, therefore detracting the way the thread was going yesterday and earlier today (E's dad and all the info it was uncovering in regards to her lies)
Just a thought, shes probs not that smart but you never know 😂
We remember everything here on Tattle. There are threads upon threads of stuff she’s said or done. People only have to look.

Reactions: 6
That’s me told then....oops was trying to be supportive, nevermind.....

as for you rach....your a disgrace, an advocate for this and that when all you do is direct your bullies to other people.

let’s get back to E dad and all that Shizz coz that will piss her off more

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One rule for Raacchaaeel and another for everyone else. The mask has slipped on PTWM that she’s the nasty girl who deliberately cries troll when realistically she is the biggest troll.

Reactions: 11
Even though she’s the ugliest troll on Earth,
Be kind to Rach, she’s just given birth!

Thread suggestion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I follow Amy. She asked for some suggestions on who to follow, she said she already followed PTWM then someone suggested Stacey, hinch and KDIL and amy said things like no thanks, don’t find her funny and I think someone said they don’t get the hype around KDIL and amy said I’ll join the social distancing queue with you on that one 🤣 nothing that would make you feel ‘physically sick’ she’s so bloody dramatic and weird

Reactions: 26
That’s me told then....oops was trying to be supportive, nevermind.....

as for you rach....your a disgrace, an advocate for this and that when all you do is direct your bullies to other people.

let’s get back to E dad and all that Shizz coz that will piss her off more
I wonder if that post is aimed rachaelele and her cronies. Luxefamily has something on her stories about Amy having a tattle account - Amy’s message makes more sense in response to that than your dm

I dont think she was calling us the bullies..I think she was referring to rach and the other accounts. That's how I read it anyway
I’ve just seen you posted this. I agree.

Amy has just messaged me on insta, she wants you all to know she doesn’t have a tattle account, her inbox is going crazy with people saying she’s on here, she knows we aren’t the bad guys, and she just had lots of messages

thought that was nice of her

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Amy has just messaged me on insta, she wants you all to know she doesn’t have a tattle account, her inbox is going crazy with people saying she’s on here, she knows we aren’t the bad guys, and she just had lots of messages

That is nice of her! How lovely of our dear friend and be kind ambassador to launch this upon her 😡

Reactions: 8
So I have scrolled through E dads fb and it seems he got contact back in April/ May 2016...At the same time R did a long post to E.....Coincidence, no just covering her arse and laying blame elsewhere. More or less 1 year later she posts about Sally.....The woman is not ok....
His Facebook page presents him as a genuinely doting dad by all accounts.

Poor woman , being pulled apart like this and all because of that lying , manipulative Rachel Hambleton , truly one of the most poisonous IG wannabe’s.

Reactions: 13
“Think of the 30,000 people you’re influencing, this is not ok”

Says person PUBLICALLY, to her 190,000 followers, which is then shared by Knee Deep in Shite.

How can she get away with this?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.