PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤯 completely blown out proportion! She does my heading .. All this hush hush I won’t name this influencer with her 30k followers BUT ..

oh you are such a saint Rach protecting her from 7 million combined followers that will otherwise go after her if you singlehandingly didn’t make her delete her stories - seriously what the blooming heck?
Sod off ! The world is falling apart and I don’t have time for Highschool drama

Reactions: 15
That’s what I found, it’s on luxe family 5 or what ever she’s called....she’s saying Amy is on tattle ...... poor cow is gonna be getting some right tit .... let’s hope that all the huns see Amy’s post about tattle, come for a nosy and then see what a horrid manipulative person rach is

Attachments

Reactions: 7
On Edies dad's profile there is a post from.in January thanking people for their concern over Edie and saying she's living her best live with him that weekend. What happened in January?!
That is when the social services referral happened!!

Reactions: 1
I see Betsy is in charge of the baby just now 🙈 I wonder what her mum is busy doing 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

When Rachel’s being the biggest hypocrite, quick distraction - get Wilby on the tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s what I found, it’s on luxe family 5 or what ever she’s called....she’s saying Amy is on tattle ...... poor cow is gonna be getting some right tit .... let’s hope that all the huns see Amy’s post about tattle, come for a nosy and then see what a horrid manipulative person rach is
Are we ready for the influx of new members?!

Reactions: 10
So I have scrolled through E dads fb and it seems he got contact back in April/ May 2016...At the same time R did a long post to E.....Coincidence, no just covering her arse and laying blame elsewhere. More or less 1 year later she posts about Sally.....The woman is not ok....
It’s like a completely different person described in that post! She never disciplines her girls and never appears to refuse them anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think it’s inconsequential if someone is a tattle member or not. People can do what they like, either here or on any other social media. If Rach wanted to drag this across her personal/ business account then so be it. That’s not the other ladies problem. Rach is the one that has blown it out of proportion as usual, rather than just letting it go, like most other normal people would. The other woman isn’t the one having an abnormal reaction to general chit chat.
I think Rach has very unwisely just taken out her frustration over what has been written on here on yet another innocent bystander and anyone else involved like this ‘luxe’ woman, should distance herself before she gets dragged down by it. She has once again demonstrated how ignorant she is when it comes to any mental health challenges. It’s not okay in the slightest

Reactions: 13
They all try to discredit Tattle because this place petrifies them. The truth is shared over here; there’s masses of evidence of lies that have been told and contradictions. They’re all so scared of people coming here and seeing the truth in a place they can’t control.

Reactions: 19
I mean, yeah Rach has blown this out of proportion but.... i got the name of the girl from here... not Rachs account.

Reactions: 3
Why would you make a point of not making a big deal out of it? She knows that people are going to figure out who she’s talking about even if she doesn’t actually name the account

Reactions: 5
Why would you make a point of not making a big deal out of it? She knows that people are going to figure out who she’s talking about even if she doesn’t actually name the account
100%

She also posted this:

6C3661C8-E936-4020-B16C-5FFD8B8A3AB0.jpeg

“People are sending me” proves that it was pretty obvious who Rachel was talking about and her followers predictably went to the account to feed back to R and goodness knows what else.

“People are sending me” proves that it was pretty obvious who Rachel was talking about and her followers predictably went to the account to feed back to R and goodness knows what else.
[/QUOTE]
OR..... she saw it on one of her many other Instagram accounts?!

Reactions: 2
“The online world is in such a tit state” she says. So why are you exposing your innocent children to it EVERY bleeping DAY THEN? Why have you encouraged your eldest to try and become an influencer too?
These influencers who scream troll at every opportunity for engagement..you chose to monetise yours and your kids lives. Actors and singers have had their lives picked apart, lies printed in newspapers, been harassed and stalked by paparazzi for years because of the jobs they have chosen. Their jobs require talent and passion, they would have spent years honing their craft and they deal with the hatred because sadly it’s part and parcel of the occupation they’ve chosen. Influencers are in it for the free tit and having their egos stroked by people who don’t know them. You want that vacuous lifestyle then bleeping deal with people having an opinion on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I sent the lady in question a message of support because I imagine her inbox is full of vitriol from the huns right now. Her reply is lovely, heartfelt and genuine. She definitely has more class than Rach could ever dream of.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Scambleton is on the hypocrite bus, Hinch and Stacey have spoken - “you can’t sit with us”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.