PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m playing devils advocate I suppose but (from personal experience) you will always get the absent parent who fails to attend arranged visits, or refuses them because they have to be supervised, or even just doesn’t show any interest for pre-arranged visits but then randomly posts on social media with something like ‘Mummy misses you so much etc.’ when the other parents is thinking, hang on a minute....you have declined 3 different visit dates because it didn’t suit your schedule, or you’ve thrown your toys out of the pram because you want a visit on your terms and not the terms stipulated in a court agreement, but NOW you choose to play the ‘woe is me’ act on social media. Bit rich?!

As I say, I speak from personal experience. My step-kids Mum was very good at playing the victim, and posted a very different picture on social media than the reality! In fact, it was her who walked out and left her kids with their Dad, and then expected to waltz back in on her terms (and upset them in the process) over and over again in a way that was unhelpful to them and more about her then them.

My point of view as a mother of 2 boys, is unless she did something absolutely horrific, then she should be able to have contact with HER children even of that is once a month supervised, no contact is the lowest of the low and unless she did something so horrifically horrendous she has rights to see her children end of! There are murderers in prison who still see their kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m playing devils advocate I suppose but (from personal experience) you will always get the absent parent who fails to attend arranged visits, or refuses them because they have to be supervised, or even just doesn’t show any interest for pre-arranged visits but then randomly posts on social media with something like ‘Mummy misses you so much etc.’ when the other parents is thinking, hang on a minute....you have declined 3 different visit dates because it didn’t suit your schedule, or you’ve thrown your toys out of the pram because you want a visit on your terms and not the terms stipulated in a court agreement, but NOW you choose to play the ‘woe is me’ act on social media. Bit rich?!

As I say, I speak from personal experience. My step-kids Mum was very good at playing the victim, and posted a very different picture on social media than the reality! In fact, it was her who walked out and left her kids with their Dad, and then expected to waltz back in on her terms (and upset them in the process) over and over again in a way that was unhelpful to them and more about her then them.
Also, depending on what has gone on previously, and what the child has been witness to from the absent parent, contact also be emotionally damaging to children and a professional decision is taken to stop it.

contact should always be for the benefit of the child, not for the benefit of either parent

Reactions: 13
Also, depending on what has gone on previously, and what the child has been witness to from the absent parent, contact also be emotionally damaging to children and a professional decision is taken to stop it.

contact should always be for the benefit of the child, not for the benefit of either parent
But in this case it would be emotionally damaging for possessive polly, so she does everything in her power to make sure neither they or j have contact with her. Sorry but it's just the way it is. She's evil and twisted and makes everything about herself. She's had her own family out the lies she made up about her own mom/dad/stepmum... Its really not hard to see how she has manipulated this situation. No lie is too far for her

I'm more then convinced of who you are. But that's irrelevant really. I just hope some of this sinks in and what's left of your morals allow you to admit you were wrong and put it right before it's too late x

Reactions: 10
But in this case it would be emotionally damaging for possessive polly, so she does everything in her power to make sure neither they or j have contact with her. Sorry but it's just the way it is. She's evil and twisted and makes everything about herself. She's had her own family out the lies she made about her own mom/dad/stepmum... Its really not hard to see how she has manipulated this situation. No lie is too far for her
Again, this has nothing to do with Rachael. She was not the one who stopped contact. She didn’t manipulate anything to do with this and was actually not very involved in that part of it

(I’m aware that sounds like I’m sticking up for her, and fully prepared for the hi Rachael 👋 responses, but it’s the truth)

Reactions: 3
Can I ask a question? I am genuinely curious. Why is it so hostile on this thread? It’s not like this on other threads on this site. Anyone who tries to put a different view across or debunk the general consensus seems to be jumped on and accused of being the influencer.
I think you'll find people hostile because your account was set up on Wednesday, you've seemingly come from nowhere specifically to say that the boys' Mum is no saint. Basically, it felt like you came on, out of the blue, to say 'Shut the duck up, you all know nothing!'
You say you that visitation was stopped at Seb's request and that he had/has counselling. You state that Rachel and Josh didn't get together till after he left his wife and they were never caught together.
Yet, you don't know anything or have an opinion about the PayPal or their set up now?
I think that's why people are questioning who you are and your motives for being here.
I personally didn't like the pile on and the default response of saying you must be Rachel, but I totally understand people's reactions. I, like most people here, used to follow Rach till the Tattle sob fest/rant and have to come to the belief that Rachel is a fraud.

I've tried to say this in the nicest way possible, hope it comes across that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Again, this has nothing to do with Rachael. She was not the one who stopped contact. She didn’t manipulate anything to do with this and was actually not very involved in that part of it

(I’m aware that sounds like I’m sticking up for her, and fully prepared for the hi Rachael 👋 responses, but it’s the truth)
Really? I don't believe it for a minute. She's the driving force of everything in that house, including the parental alienation.

Reactions: 9
I think if S is truly so traumatised by what went on, then it makes me feel even more uncomfortable that his personal life is shared so extensively on social media. If Rachaelele didn’t post about him or make digs at his mum, then there wouldn’t be a forum with countless women discussing it. It’s nobody’s business but his how he feels. Those poor boys have clearly gone through a hell of a lot, regardless of who cheated on who, who was an alcoholic or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Really? I don't believe it for a minute. She's the driving force of everything in that house, including the parental alienation.
you are free to believe whatever you want. I’ve told you what happened, i can’t do any more.

Is there a reason you’re so bitter about her? The venom has been spewing from every post you’ve made. What has she done to you?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
you are free to believe whatever you want. I’ve told you what happened, i can’t do any more.

Is there a reason you’re so bitter about her? The venom has been spewing from every post you’ve made. What has she done to you?
Nothing to me personally, I just don't like people mentally abusing children. Which is exactly what she is doing in every way. Her treatment and the parental alienation

Would you call it venom really? Or am I just disputing your lies? Only you would call someone bitter for being concerned about children who through no fault of their own have landed in your very evil lap

Reactions: 13
Nothing to me personally, I just don't like people mentally abusing children. Which is exactly what she is doing in every way. Her treatment and the parental alienation
that’s your opinion, and you’re entitled to it. The contact stopping was not her doing tho.

Reactions: 1

She might not have done anything personal to this particular member but she has done stuff to other members on this forum. For example, taking their kind donations that were meant for setting up a charity that never happened and has never stated where the money is that said people have donated, she has ignored numerous amounts of cries for help from women suffering from domestic violence.. the very women she claims to help! She has sent vile and horrid messages to innocent people... so yes, shes personally upset alot of people.

Reactions: 19
She might not have done anything personal to this particular member but she has done stuff to other members on this forum. For example, taking their kind donations that were meant for setting up a charity that never happened and has never stated where the money is that said people have donated, she has ignored numerous amounts of cries for help from women suffering from domestic violence.. the very women she claims to help! She has sent vile and horrid messages to innocent people... so yes, shes personally upset alot of people.
And after all that awful behaviour, which people have proof of, she now gets to sit back with her money and her kids and husband and order more and more stuff on a daily basis, she doesn’t have to be accountable for her behaviour AND, to top it off, many of her followers think she’s a saint. It’s ridiculous and unfair and frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And after all that awful behaviour, which people have proof of, she now gets to sit back with her money and her kids and husband and order more and more stuff on a daily basis, she doesn’t have to be accountable for her behaviour AND, to top it off, many of her followers think she’s a saint. It’s ridiculous and unfair and frustrating.
And then bashes Sam along the way, every chance she gets. Always sticking the boot in.
No one gives a duck you breastfeed but Sam didn't! It's not even any of your business how they were fed never mind social media.
But neither is your daughters period's but that's public knowledge too. I honestly think there's more then one sandwich missing from that picnic

Reactions: 18

If she wasn't involved in that part of it why does her book make out like she was? Infact there was a lot of throwing others under the bus in that book.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m waiting for the ‘all you ladies need help with your mental health issues’
Because a group of women trying to get answers about an alleged fraud are clearly sick?hmm

The same group of women where some have been treated disgustingly by this woman who portrays herself as a hero. Not to mention the damage she does to her kids putting every minute of their lives online.

Reactions: 14
And then bashes Sam along the way, every chance she gets. Always sticking the boot in.
No one gives a duck you breastfeed but Sam didn't! It's not even any of your business how they were fed never mind social media.
But neither is your daughters period's but that's public knowledge too. I honestly think there's more then one sandwich missing from that picnic
This. I don’t agree with the thinly-veiled digs at S in her stories. She shouldn’t even be discussing the boys online if they’re meant to be safeguarding them (ha!), much less talking about how their mother fed them as babies (absolutely nothing to do with her whatsoever) to a whole host of strangers online. She has done it several times over so it’s not like it was a mistake.

Reactions: 11
If she wasn't involved in that part of it why does her book make out like she was? Infact there was a lot of throwing others under the bus in that book.
I can’t see where it says she was involved in stopping the contact? Also those names make no sense? Edies dad is not called Sam.

the Sam in that page you have posted seems to be male. It says he became step father to Josh’s sons. Which would be Edies dad (which did happen for a period of time) although he isn’t called Sam

Didn't Rachaeles stepsister say they got together while he was still with Sam? He left her on Sebs birthday didn't he? And the whole town turned against them?

Reactions: 10
I can’t see where it says she was involved in stopping the contact? Also those names make no sense? Edies dad is not called Sam.
No she changed the name but to ‘Sam’ how kind is that. Sickening really.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.