PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did try and give a measured response. I don’t automatically assume every new member is Rachel.

Reactions: 10
I rest my case. Didn’t come here for a slanging match and any posts are met with responses like this so what’s the point?

Where did that come from? it’s not true
Can I ask, how would you know if this was true or not unless you were her, J or Sam?
Honestly the would be the only 3 people to know this.
yet you wonder why we think you are her?

Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic but whenever it's brought up about j&r running off to sleep together in the woods i can't help but imagine that getting a blowjob off her would be like sticking your willy in a cheese grater 😬😬😬 sorry back to where we were 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Slightly off topic but whenever it's brought up about j&r running off to sleep together in the woods i can't help but imagine that getting a blowjob off her would be like sticking your willy in a cheese grater 😬😬😬 sorry back to where we were 😂😅
As if Vile Vera would ever do anything for anyone else that didn’t benefit her. Then again the way Josh kowtows to her I imagine she castrated him long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I ask, how would you know if this was true or not unless you were her, J or Sam?
Honestly the would be the only 3 people to know this.
yet you wonder why we think you are her?
They aren’t the only 3 people that know tho. Anyone who was involved in the situation in any way knew what was happening and the outcome.

Can I ask a question? I am genuinely curious. Why is it so hostile on this thread? It’s not like this on other threads on this site. Anyone who tries to put a different view across or debunk the general consensus seems to be jumped on and accused of being the influencer.

Reactions: 5
As if Vile Vera would ever do anything for anyone else that didn’t benefit her. Then again the way Josh kowtows to her I imagine she castrated him long ago.
It was probably when she was trying to "win" him off Sam. They had a horrific accident where R's teeth took J's little weeny clean off. There was vomit everywhere. He soon realised no other woman would want him with no genitals so resigned himself to be R's doormat for life. She hung it on the wall with all her tit little heart plaques. Also probably why he's able to wear edies leggings as he has nothing left to hide x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They aren’t the only 3 people that know tho. Anyone who was involved in the situation in any way knew what was happening and the outcome.

Can I ask a question? I am genuinely curious. Why is it so hostile on this thread? It’s not like this on other threads on this site. Anyone who tries to put a different view across or debunk the general consensus seems to be jumped on and accused of being the influencer.
Again...there would be only 2 or 3 people that would know each was sleeping with him behind S back.... you cannot say you 100% you know she wasnt... just like we cant say 100% she did... your being very vague with your replies... that is why people are being "hostile"
Although I dont think they are... people here are allowed their opinions. Our opinions are based on evidence we see posted on SM by 3 parties. One of those being Rach herself... she has a no1 best selling book with far too much personal information in it remember...not to mention every second of her life is posted daily on her SM including personal information about her teenage daughters periods... my point is... we make an opinion on what we see and agree/disagree with... if she doesnt like those then she shouldn't over expose herself

Reactions: 13

I don't think it's hostile, I think every so often we get someone new come along and say EXACTLY the same things, including asking why this is the most hostile thread on here etc and it doesn't ring true anymore so people question it. People come along and refuse to say how they know, tell us their 'facts' and tell us we're all just speculating and being awful, yet refuse to say how they know different. I think it's bollocks. If you know for sure...say how. If not, you're just guessing the same as the rest of us.

i think the reason its so hostile is that rachel is so disliked , time after time she shows herself to be not the person she portrays on line .
A lot of people came here after her little tattle tantrum , read and formed their own opinion . ( wonder why she took it down )
Shes an awful mother , constantly puts her and joshs children down , apart from betsey .
shes just not the person she portrays herself to be .
thats without all her pretend domestic abuse heroine role , the paypal money etc .

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I don’t think this thread is very hostile, I don’t like the mrs hinch one so I don’t read it 🤷🏼‍♀️ People get upset when the main questions being asked (PayPal donations, go fund me) is being ignored, and tbh you didn’t really come on here with a calming manor, and seems like you know a lot of personal things so people probably will assume that you are her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
And lets not even get into the lengthy stories she posts where she saves the world every time

Reactions: 6
My point of view as a mother of 2 boys, is unless she did something absolutely horrific, then she should be able to have contact with HER children even of that is once a month supervised, no contact is the lowest of the low and unless she did something so horrifically horrendous she has rights to see her children end of! There are murderers in prison who still see their kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
and another thing, kids only stay small a while they will grow up and then they will resent being told lies and kept from another parent, even if they chose to at the time they should have been guided accordingly.

Also she may be an alcoholic and may have behaved appallingly, and dangerously and not fit to look after the children, therefore they are better with their father but alcoholism is a disease not a choice, and then the children should be told their mother is ill!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I dislike the woman a lot. It all came from her crying about this site, accusing people of wishing her baby dead etc etc. When I came her to look at the vile comments I realised tHat the majority of what she’s said was lies. The lies then kept coming via people posting screenshots of messages they’d had from her.
She has made money through lying and alleged fraud and is morally bankrupt.
She has put so many women in danger through her self proclaimed even expertise. She continues to be a danger.
The way she speaks to her husband and step sons is out there for all to see.
I could go on and on but it’s all on these threads in detail.
I don’t think any other influencer is a potential thief, lies to the extend she does (which we can prove, not just hearsay)
She stated to have got 6 women into refuge in one week. This is unheard of! But she will keep the lie going.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I did try to stick to facts, I’m not guessing and I’m not rising to, or getting drawn into, the ridiculous “hi Rachael 👋” stuff because that’s just childish nonsense

I don’t know anything about pay pals or go fund me’s or what the issue is there so I haven’t commented on that. I also don’t know about the current dynamics within their family, so again I haven’t commented

people may be more willing to say how they know things if they weren’t jumped on and accused of lying and being Rachael the second they post anything.

Most people, as a whole, seem to be quite rational and balanced in their postings. It’s just a shame it gets discredited by the ones that do the “hi Rachael 👋” thing

• Haha

I think people have genuine concerns about the “work” she did with vulnerable DV victims and the fact R has never addressed where the PayPal and gofundme money went

Reactions: 15
Also she stole money from a lot of the contributors to this thread. She has never explained where their money went so there’s bound to be a lot of bad feeling here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.