PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wasn't involved in that part of it why does her book make out like she was? Infact there was a lot of throwing others under the bus in that book.
Her girls couldn’t understand why Edie’s dad was living with the boys’ mum? How does she think the boys felt at this time?

And tell me changing Edie’s dad’s name from Jordan to Sam isn’t malicious?

She has also said many times how good a father Edie’s dad is and what a good man he is. If Sam is such a nightmare, what would he have been doing with her? Surely he wouldn’t have put up with it?

Reactions: 14
She had to change names to get away with writing about them.
No she changed the name but to ‘Sam’ how kind is that. Sickening really.
😳 that is bad. I haven’t read the book. There are so many names out there. Why use that one?

Also makes it very confusing for people who don’t know names have been changed when one of them is the name of an actual person involved in the situation

Reactions: 10
If she wasn't involved in that part of it why does her book make out like she was? Infact there was a lot of throwing others under the bus in that book.
The pity me bit in this paragraph is unbelievable. So because the two injured parties got together that is shocking and traumatic for the kids? Of course nothing you and no balls Josh did had any effect on them. Ffs what a complete tit show. I feel sorry for all the kids involved in her mess of a life.
Cares about no one else but herself.

Reactions: 15
😳 that is bad. I haven’t read the book. There are so many names out there. Why use that one?

Also makes it very confusing for people who don’t know names have been changed when one of them is the name of an actual person involved in the situation
When we (her followers) read the book, we had no idea the boys’ mum was called Sam. It’s really sick, it’s a very public dig in my opinion.

Reactions: 17
Again , fair enough she had to change the names for her book . But to the name of the boys mum ?? Really . Shes pathetic .

Reactions: 15
She has also said many times how good a father Edie’s dad is and what a good man he is. If Sam is such a nightmare, what would he have been doing with her? Surely he wouldn’t have put up with it?
Thier relationship didn’t last very long. He bailed quite quickly after realising what he had gotten in to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pity me bit in this paragraph is unbelievable. So because the two injured parties got together that is shocking and traumatic for the kids? Of course nothing you and no balls Josh did had any effect on them. Ffs what a complete tit show. I feel sorry for all the kids involved in her mess of a life.
Cares about no one else but herself.
It also comes across like she only allowed E's dad access because he stopped his relationship with S.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I’ve read her book (wish I hadn’t, waste of money and time) but she paints a whole other story and has put it out there knowing that it’s not the whole truth just her perspective. Yet anyone who questions it is shot down, because her narrative is the only one that’s allowed to be believed. There are other people, real people, at the heart of it all. I’m sure they have their own take on things but it’s just not public and they aren’t profiting from it.

Thier relationship didn’t last very long. He bailed quite quickly after realising what he had gotten in to
So can you tell us who you are? The majority on here have explained why we feel bitter towards her. We have reason, it’s not that we are jealous or mentally ill.
Of course whoever you say you are we will never know for sure but I can’t see why you wouldn’t say.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So can you tell us who you are? The majority on here have explained why we feel bitter towards her. We have reason, it’s not that we are jealous or mentally ill.
Of course whoever you say you are we will never know for sure but I can’t see why you wouldn’t say.
We're supoosed to take what she says as gospel without even knowing who she's claiming to be but everything we say is false? Hmm

Reactions: 8
She can't be that bad considering her Facebook says she's been in a current relationship for a while. I do feel like you've got a chip on your shoulder about Sam for some reason.

Reactions: 9
Her whole situation is a bloody mess. Why put it all on the internet these people loving a drama all the time just baffle me. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
On a different note - loads of discussion on here around no DV etc content from her recently. And out of nowhere the kids are suddenly wearing Kidscape t-shirts 🤔
Cynical? Me? Nah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They aren’t the only 3 people that know tho. Anyone who was involved in the situation in any way knew what was happening and the outcome.

Can I ask a question? I am genuinely curious. Why is it so hostile on this thread? It’s not like this on other threads on this site. Anyone who tries to put a different view across or debunk the general consensus seems to be jumped on and accused of being the influencer.
For me it’s the fact that she deletes everyone who dares to ask a question or disagrees with her. The absolute cheek of indiscriminately deleting people who have sent her their hard earned money in good faith makes my blood boil. I’ve never known any other influencer behave in this way.

She can't be that bad considering her Facebook says she's been in a current relationship for a while. I do feel like you've got a chip on your shoulder about Sam for some reason.
I read this comment as Edie's dad wasn't in a relationship with Rachaelleieio for very long, is that right?

For me it’s the fact that she deletes everyone who dares to ask a question or disagrees with her. The absolute cheek of indiscriminately deleting people who have sent her their hard earned money in good faith makes my blood boil. I’ve never known any other influencer behave in this way.
Deleting, blocking, and sometimes even posting a story making out that "this person has been sending vile messages to my inbox". Anyone that dares question Queen LaTEETHa on any platform is instantly branded a troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did I hear her correctly... they live next to an elderly persons complex? What exactly have they done to help the residents? Because if they had done even a smidge we’d have heard about it!

I read this comment as Edie's dad wasn't in a relationship with Rachaelleieio for very long, is that right?
Mm I'm not sure. I assumed they meant Samantha and Edie's Dad because the previous comment was about their relationship and if Edie's Dad was so nice why was he with a 'nightmare' like Samantha then.

Reactions: 5
Well this has escalated quickly 😂.
I honestly have no opinion on the boys custody, the affair or the divorce. Everyone has a past. However, not everyone writes a book about theirs. The story was half written. It didn’t make sense. People wanted to fill in the blanks where Rach refused to. I think that’s why this thread is contentious. It’s human nature to want the full story if you’ve invested time following something. Although, almost always the full story is six of one and half a dozen of the other to the point you wished you’d never asked. Which I think this story will turn out to be.
This thread has kept going because of the lack of transparency and that a fair few people find Rach distasteful. She does herself no favours by attacking anyone who asks her a difficult question. It’s naive to share one part of a salacious story and think that will be satisfactory. She needs to be all in or all out, try to manage her PR better and not flog the kids if she doesn’t want people to speculate about them.
Now, it’s a nice day. I’m sure we all have Style Icon bikinis to wear in the back garden and worlds to save via Instagram and Facebook 😁👍. I’m sure Rach will clear the whole thing up via a troll post for engagement and ‘love you babes ❤‘ over the weekend

• Haha
  • Heart

Deleting, blocking, and sometimes even posting a story making out that "this person has been sending vile messages to my inbox". Anyone that dares question Queen LaTEETHa on any platform is instantly branded a troll.
Not only that, she also implies to her followers that they have mental health issues. All because they question her? And even if they did, wouldn’t you be trying to help someone like that instead of further upsetting them by branding them a troll for asking a reasonable question? She claims to be kind but but she’s vile.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.