PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf that became a bit of a pile-on and the poster in question wasn’t actually defending Ratbag Rachael, more clearing up a question we’ve all been asking; why does S have no contact whatsoever with her boys because she outwardly appears to have a strong case for alienation (using messages sent to a poster on here as evidence) and if she’s in a job which pays well enough to be able to pay £900 in maintenance then she should be able to afford £250 for the application to court, mediation and self-represent.

There is clearly a hell of a lot more to this than any of us will ever know. And I have to be honest for me personally some of what’s been said here in the last couple of pages rings true. With Seb being 14 his opinion would count if they went back to court.

Just because Rancid and Jerkoff are awful does not mean S isn’t as well. The only people that matter here are Seb and Isaac and their best-interests. Truthfully, S has a case and a half with all the evidence out there of how poorly the boys are treated, it does beg the question why she’s not taken it back to court?

Reactions: 20
Oh looks like shes gone !
nope. Still here.

not interested in slanging matches. Don’t really care if people think I’m Rachael. Not trying to paint her in any kind of light, this wasn’t at all about her

I don’t know about PayPal or how that even came into it?

I do know what happened with the boys and you are all barking up the completely wrong tree

Reactions: 4
I thought Josh was still with Sam when he starting shagging Racheleee. So if Sam was already an alcoholic when he started the affair with Racheleee why didn’t Josh use all that obviously free time to help his boys and do something to make their lives better instead of shagging Racheleee? That wouldn’t suit the story though would it?

Reactions: 12
Can you answer my previous question about the way she treats the boys or why shes so keen on having digs at their mum ? Not very kind is it .

Reactions: 10
Tbf that became a bit of a pile-on and the poster in question wasn’t actually defending Ratbag Rachael, more clearing up a question we’ve all been asking; why does S have no contact whatsoever with her boys because she outwardly appears to have a strong case for alienation (using messages sent to a poster on here as evidence) and if she’s in a job which pays well enough to be able to pay £900 in maintenance then she should be able to afford £250 for the application to court, mediation and self-represent.

There is clearly a hell of a lot more to this than any of us will ever know. And I have to be honest for me personally some of what’s been said here in the last couple of pages rings true. With Seb being 14 his opinion would count if they went back to court.

Just because Rancid and Jerkoff are awful does not mean S isn’t as well. The only people that matter here are Seb and Isaac and their best-interests. Truthfully, S has a case and a half with all the evidence out there of how poorly the boys are treated, it does beg the question why she’s not taken it back to court?
We'd have no questions if she didn't plaster slanderous tit about their mother on a page she initially set up for DA based stuff. If she didn't show the world on an open profile how she treats the boys horribly. She puts it out there so we naturally question it. No smoke without fire and all that

Reactions: 6
A woman who lives near me got her kids taken off her as she was an alcoholic and there were rumours of abuse of some kind. I know for a fact she didn’t feed the kids enough as well. She still gets supervised visits once a month. So I can’t see how the boys mum isn’t allowed to see them at all, but still works for the NHS.

Reactions: 8
nope. Still here.

not interested in slanging matches. Don’t really care if people think I’m Rachael. Not trying to paint her in any kind of light, this wasn’t at all about her

I don’t know about PayPal or how that even came into it?

I do know what happened with the boys and you are all barking up the completely wrong tree
So set us straight, how do you know all this?
You say you are no fan yet you obviously know her and a lotof personal information.

Reactions: 9
So set us straight, how do you know all this?
You say you are no fan yet you obviously know her and a lotof personal information.
there really is no point doing that with the mentality of people here is there?

There has already been more childish responses than I can handle for one day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Josh was still with Sam when he starting shagging Racheleee. So if Sam was already an alcoholic when he started the affair with Racheleee why didn’t Josh use all that obviously free time to help his boys and do something to make their lives better instead of shagging Racheleee? That wouldn’t suit the story though would it?
This 👆🏼

Reactions: 8
We'd have no questions if she didn't plaster slanderous tit about their mother on a page she initially set up for DA based stuff. If she didn't show the world on an open profile how she treats the boys horribly. She puts it out there so we naturally question it. No smoke without fire and all that
And I’ve not stated otherwise. I can’t stand Rachael or the way she treats the boys, however I don’t think that other poster was defending her, she was explaining why the boys aren’t with their mum then ever piled on and began accusing her of being Rachael. Does no one else see the irony in that?

That poster could be right, could be wrong, based on the factual evidence we have all been privy to, thanks to the fact nothing is sacred in Rotten Rach’s world, I’m erring on taking what that poster has said as being a strong possibility.

I just don’t see with all the evidence and safeguarding issues S wouldn’t have them back in court. Her case would be ridiculously strong. The evidence is out there.

Reactions: 14
Take your lies back to your own platform rach.. You know the one you set up to help victims, until the money rolled in that is. You can't control the narrative here I'm afraid. We see straight through you x

Reactions: 5
Just as we thought then 😂
Take your lies back to your own platform rach.. You know the one you set up to help victims, until the money rolled in that is. You can't control the narrative here I'm afraid. We see straight through you x
I rest my case. Didn’t come here for a slanging match and any posts are met with responses like this so what’s the point?

I thought sam caught them shagging at joshs mums house ??
Where did that come from? it’s not true

And I’ve not stated otherwise. I can’t stand Rachael or the way she treats the boys, however I don’t think that other poster was defending her, she was explaining why the boys aren’t with their mum then ever piled on and began accusing her of being Rachael. Does no one else see the irony in that?

That poster could be right, could be wrong, based on the factual evidence we have all been privy to, thanks to the fact nothing is sacred in Rotten Rach’s world, I’m erring on taking what that poster has said as being a strong possibility.

I just don’t see with all the evidence and safeguarding issues S wouldn’t have them back in court. Her case would be ridiculously strong. The evidence is out there.
It was debunked a few threads back that she infact doesn't pay £900 a month. She works for the NHS that would be ludicrous. She knows that j and r have been able to manipulate those boys minds for many years now. The trauma of the pressure on the boys to be dragged back through the courts now at their ages isn't worth the further damage. She knows if she sits back they will come eventually. Although not ideal she's doing what's best for them. Unlike j & r who could end this whole thing as quick as they started it. The boys deserve their mum too. It's not right however she jazzes it up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.