PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she hasn’t got a leg to stand on we’re all here to discuss what’s right and what’s wrong, real people without the wool pulled over our eyes. After she ignored my cry for DV help I stuck around abit and I once defended an account R outed for “trolling” because she’d outed her name and I said how I thought it was petty and she’s trying to start tit and then all her cretins jumped on me telling me to die and I’m the vile one, they saw by my account I had two children and I got all sorts like I should have my kids heads stamped on for having a mother like me... Words from her followers! The ones that lick her arse. They found my number on Facebook , they crawled out on to every social media platform I was on. I was honestly shitting Myself. R had already blocked me whilst this was going so I couldn’t even message her to say oi , sort your sheep out... they’re threatening my life and my kids.
I would have evidenced the lot and posted it everywhere and named her as complicit.
This is what I meant about how deranged her followers are and she never takes any responsibility for it happening, I so sorry this happened to you.
As a responsible influencer you should never be allowing and encouraging this behaviour. Just shows the type of person she really is.

Reactions: 8
I would have evidenced the lot and posted it everywhere and named her as complicit.
This is what I meant about how deranged her followers are and she never takes any responsibility for it happening, I so sorry this happened to you.
As a responsible influencer you should never be allowing and encouraging this behaviour. Just shows the type of person she really is.
She calls out "trolls" but she actively encourages her minions to troll on her behalf.. abit like the school bully... they get everyone to do their dirty work for them so their hands are clean. Shes a prime example of that! Manipulator mandy

Reactions: 16
Exactly! It’s so obvious that’s why she hasn’t the time to look after her kids properly. Her online presence is constant, she doesn’t seem physically able to not comment on anything Betsy or Josh post, she’s probably the same with Tallulah. Such bizarre priorities.

I also think this post was written by Rachel...

View attachment 112517
There it is again, ‘thanks for everything you do’... it would be nice to actually SEE what she does.

Feed the kids: Josh
Clean up dog/chicken/child tit: Josh
Deliveries: Josh
Breakfast: Josh or any child within her vicinity
Homework: Not applicable as all the children need to have is kindness.

I’m sure if Josh had tits he’d he breastfeeding Wilbert as well.

Glad her popularity is waning to the point that she making her 6 year old child make content for her (an upgrade from delivering herself flowers yesterday). She’ll be getting Josh to perform magic tricks next. An utter bore, only here to finally see her fall on her skinny, thieving arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
bloody hell. Josh seems to have got his balls back and called her out for being a lazy bone idle witch.
She really didn’t like that did she 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Josh saw the state of my house and the toys thrown everywhere I think he’d go into cardiac arrest

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she say he’s as vile as you are to Josh about Wilby 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She really is a horror

Reactions: 12
Josh looks really drained and pissed off tonight 😂 slowly getting fed up with her constant put downs... if not now then there will come a time when he will blow 😂

bloody hell. Josh seems to have got his balls back and called her out for being a lazy bone idle witch.
She really didn’t like that did she 😂😂😂
Omg where did he say that? I csnt see it anywhere 😂😂
I crack up at your name everytime btw 👍😂

Reactions: 6
I came here from hers snotty rant last summer 😂 I wasn't one of her arse lickers but I did follow her, she'd started to piss me off with the constant ads and gifted crap, then she videoed herself crying and saying she couldn't leave the house without Josh (while sitting in her car, without Josh 🙄) so I decided to come over and see what was being said. Been here ever since 😂
Same

I did have my doubts she was changing from when I first followed her, then saw her snotty tattle rant and come over to have a nose,and stayed 😂
I do still follow her just to be nosey 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Josh looks really drained and pissed off tonight 😂 slowly getting fed up with her constant put downs... if not now then there will come a time when he will blow 😂

Omg where did he say that? I csnt see it anywhere 😂😂
I crack up at your name everytime btw 👍😂
I can’t see it either!!!

I like josh I think he's pretty funny tbf, he's of a military background of course he likes things tidy and put away, I hate how she speaks to him like absolute dog tit all the time no wonder he likes cooking gets him away from her

Reactions: 14
Every time I see Josh I just think he’s not all there. He seems really thick.
He acts like a small child when she’s filming one of her sarcastic put downs. He Just stands there looking gormless.
I wish he would man the duck up and put her in her place for once in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Every time I see Josh I just think he’s not all there. He seems really thick.
He acts like a small child when she’s filming one of her sarcastic put downs. He Just stands there looking gormless.
I wish he would man the duck up and put her in her place for once in his life.
He's probably just so fed up with her tit he just nods and agrees.... Although he does have very good taste in music it seems

Reactions: 3
I think josh might have autism or something maybe. No offence meant and I don’t mean this in a jokey insulting way but he really reminds me of my uncle

Who has autism

Reactions: 5
I knew this because it’s a forbidden phrase at my child’s school. Gross frankly. Rach needs to sort herself out.
Actually the whole thing was gross, from calling the baby vile right down to this. It’s not funny at all
Never heard of it but certainly isn’t something I would laugh at my kids saying.

Reactions: 10
I have never heard of that phrase before, how is she not embarrassed!! I have said before, there are times she could watch the clip and then hmmm maybe decide not to post it to stories!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.