PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I had to google it when school said it was banned. It’s city gang slang. It means ‘Go and occupy your mouth sucking your mums XXX, instead of talking about me.’ Or to that effect anyway. I don’t know how someone primary age has even heard it. Suffice to say it’s not the kind of thing you would want your kid’s saying if you’ve got any sense

Reactions: 10
To be fair, I had to google it when school said it was banned. It’s city gang slang. It means ‘Go and occupy your mouth sucking your mums XXX, instead of talking about me.’ Or to that effect anyway. I don’t know how someone primary age has even heard it. Suffice to say it’s not the kind of thing you would want your kid’s saying if you’ve got any sense
But she is a cool mum remember! Not like other mums! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I have never heard of that phrase before, how is she not embarrassed!! I have said before, there are times she could watch the clip and then hmmm maybe decide not to post it to stories!
Because she has no shame. Literally nothing worries her, and she prob thinks it’s better than no content. Morals of an alley cat.

Reactions: 11
I kind of wish Josh was in my life now as I have an ingrown toenail that’s bleeping KILLING me and this would never have happened if Josh was on nail watch

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What is a myth? You cannot and should not give calpol & nurofen doses at the same time ever unless advised to , I dont like the spread of misinformation when it comes down to administering medicine to babies sorry but had to clear it up.
There is no harm in giving it is what I am saying. It won’t cause any harm or danger! I am a very experienced paediatric nurse! You CAN give them together however you shouldn’t because it is best to space them out like I say, so they have even coverage over a 24 hour period and you seek advice from a healthcare professional. You can’t always give them together because paracetamol is 6 hourly and ibuprofen is 8 hourly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I would have evidenced the lot and posted it everywhere and named her as complicit.
This is what I meant about how deranged her followers are and she never takes any responsibility for it happening, I so sorry this happened to you.
As a responsible influencer you should never be allowing and encouraging this behaviour. Just shows the type of person she really is.
I kick myself every day that i didn’t screenshot any of it. I just didn’t think it would go anywhere... I was no one! At that moment everyone seemed to think the sun beamed out her arse , I liked R and her content and at the end of it all R hadn’t directly said anything to me, just the scum that support her. I wish I’d known what tattle was then and what I know about R now. I was reported so much for bullying online my insta was shut down. All I said was “ I don’t think you should be outing accounts and their names as a person with your following, it’s just causing tit” after she’d posted the name of a “troll account” didn’t warrant the abuse I got seriously!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I kick myself every day that i didn’t screenshot any of it. I just didn’t think it would go anywhere... I was no one! At that moment everyone seemed to think the sun beamed out her arse , I liked R and her content and at the end of it all R hadn’t directly said anything to me, just the scum that support her. I wish I’d known what tattle was then and what I know about R now. I was reported so much for bullying online my insta was shut down. All I said was “ I don’t think you should be outing accounts and their names as a person with your following, it’s just causing tit” after she’d posted the name of a “troll account” didn’t warrant the abuse I got seriously!
Woah 😦 what is wrong with the followers who do this? They are dishing out horrid abuse in defence of someone that they follow online and have never met. (It’s not actually defence but that’s their way of seeing it I guess!)

Reactions: 8
I commented on her Facebook post she did a massive post complaining about being pregnant. All I said was she was so lucky to be pregnant as so many women sadly can’t experience it. Within a second all her sheep started on me, telling me to get a life etc. Honestly so vicious and spiteful all defending someone they’ve never met. It’s insane. What a sad, shallow world we live in.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How can someone get shut down for bullying when they haven’t yet we can report to Instagram the inappropriate things she shares and get told it doesn’t go against their standards?

I commented on her Facebook post she did a massive post complaining about being pregnant. All I said was she was so lucky to be pregnant as so many women sadly can’t experience it. Within a second all her sheep started on me, telling me to get a life etc. Honestly so vicious and spiteful all defending someone they’ve never met. It’s insane. What a sad, shallow world we live in.
I think I remember that post and seeing your comment and if it’s the one I’m thinking of, I couldn’t believe the horrible replies you were getting from them :(
The be kind mantra that a lot of these people say only seems to apply some of the time.

• Sad
Someone did look it up a couple of threads ago. I’m rubbish with the right move thing. I can barely remember my own postcode 😂

Those quotes she posted. If they are directed at here, I for one am glad she won’t ‘address’ anything. Last time she sent her followers to Tattle they were awful and ruined the thread. I had to stop reading. So I applaud her choice 👍. Stay strong Rach, your lies are safe here 😂
She sent me here ages ago and I'm still here loving life 😂

• Haha
She bangs on about trolls and bullying, yet stands back while her followers bully others.

Reactions: 10
There is no harm in giving it is what I am saying. It won’t cause any harm or danger! I am a very experienced paediatric nurse! You CAN give them together however you shouldn’t because it is best to space them out like I say, so they have even coverage over a 24 hour period and you seek advice from a healthcare professional. You can’t always give them together because paracetamol is 6 hourly and ibuprofen is 8 hourly.
I am also a children’s nurse and was going to say the same thing. You can absolutely give them at the same time but just as Nellie said above it’s advised not to so parents firstly don’t overdose on doses and also means they always have a dose of something they can have :) but if a child had a whacking temp/pain you can give both.

She probably hasn't had a tattle rant again because she knows it directs people here and changes their mind on her.. and the more people see here,the more the truth is revealed.

Reactions: 19
She probably hasn't had a tattle rant again because she knows it directs people here and changes their mind on her.. and the more people see here,the more the truth is revealed.
She had it in her highlights for a bit, then obviously realised it was sending people here and she got rid of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it me or does it look like she's had her hair redone? It should be longer by now and she has no roots showing?!

Reactions: 8
“Wakey wakey, Sebby, time for school!”

Just shows her bullshit “I’m just gonna let them run feral with the chickens and read if they feel like it” post was purely for engagement. Lying Lorraine. Friday she can’t cope, Monday she’s waking them for home school 🤥

Also, anyone else noticed that since I said she never films in the boys room she’s constantly in there? I thought they weren’t allowed to be filmed, hun?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.