PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! It’s so obvious that’s why she hasn’t the time to look after her kids properly. Her online presence is constant, she doesn’t seem physically able to not comment on anything Betsy or Josh post, she’s probably the same with Tallulah. Such bizarre priorities.
Completely the wrong priorities if you ask me... theres no shared love or time in that house.. her time and every is only invested in one thing...HERSELF... she probably only gave W the nurofen and calpol last night so he slept through the night...he didnt look like he was in distress to need both imo.. in fact he looked quite content

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“Look at me guys, I’m the same size as my 11 year old, envy me 🥰 but also I eat constantly and will need to be rolled out of lockdown!”

Contradictory Courtney

CC38CB23-AC69-4437-9397-0CCB1CB6ABE5.jpeg

Reactions: 10
It has nothing to do with Edie wanting to read either, she’s shamelessly selling her kid for IG content and views. Edie could just read aloud to her family every bedtime, it doesn’t need to be filmed. It’s not going to benefit anyone but R.
Not bein funny but how fuckin borin are them endless videos going to be of E reading. No disrespect to the kid, but it's not something I'd wanna watch even if I liked and followed R 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not bein funny but how fuckin borin are them endless videos going to be of E reading. No disrespect to the kid, but it's not something I'd wanna watch even if I liked and followed R 🤷‍♀️
I have a 3 year old, he's not quite at reading stage but I dread the day he always wants to read. It actually bores me 😂

• Haha
I have a 3 year old, he's not quite at reading stage but I dread the day he always wants to read. It actually bores me 😂
so glad there is someone else like me! I always get looked at like I’m from another planet when I say I don’t like reading. I never have. I don’t have the attention span for it and it bores me to tears.

I actually actively dislike it. My husband is a complete bookworm. 2 of my kids are like me, trying to get them to even read their school books is a battle and I completely get where they are coming from because I know exactly how they feel!

Reactions: 3
This is actually a myth, you can give both together but it is best to try and space them out so the baby/child is getting regular pain relief in a 24 hour period - if needed of course. Not that Wilby appeared to need any of them.
I also don’t get the teething granules trick and that won’t work! Yet her followers will all think it’s a amazing because she’s done it.
What is a myth? You cannot and should not give calpol & nurofen doses at the same time ever unless advised to , I dont like the spread of misinformation when it comes down to administering medicine to babies sorry but had to clear it up.

Attachments

When one of my kids had Tonsillitis as a toddler I was told by the GP I could give a dose of calpol at 10.00 and then piggyback the nurofen 2 hours later if necessary . My children are adult now, has this advice changed?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 112399

Talk about desperate for content!!

Also, wow, she really is thick. Any parent who has a child in school SURELY knows or has been told at parents evening at some point (bearing in mind Betsy has been in school for 11 years) that the best thing they can do to get ahead is read. I was told this by my daughter’s reception teacher 7 years ago and it’s repeated endlessly online if you’re looking to help your children learn.

Yes, books are great and being read aloud to by parents is excellent also, but that’s the advice in normal times. Spellings, times tables, writing practise and other essential skills still do need working on whilst they’re off school. Obviously not to the point where anyone is getting stressed but tbh Rachel has no need to be stressed, she’s just a lazy witch who thinks throwing money at a problem solves it.

Also love how she thinks she’s ahead of the game with her book choices - we’ve had all of those for years and Wonder was even made into a film 🤣
My friend voted no as she thought it was too much preasure to put on a little girl every night...my friend has now been blocked 😂 so I have kindly directed her to tattle so she can see she is not alone lol what a moron to block people who dont press the yes button when she has put a poll up asking people to bloody vote!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
My friend voted no as she thought it was too much preasure to put on a little girl every night...my friend has now been blocked 😂 so I have kindly directed her to tattle so she can see she is not alone lol what a moron to block people who dont press the yes button when she has put a poll up asking people to bloody vote!!
So she puts a poll up but if you answer NO you get blocked 😂 ffs. Immature Ivy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When one of my kids had Tonsillitis as a toddler I was told by the GP I could give a dose of calpol at 10.00 and then piggyback the nurofen 2 hours later if necessary . My children are adult now, has this advice changed?
You were advised by a professional and also the doses weren’t being administered at the exact same time, nothing has changed. They should only be administered together under the advice from a medical professional 🙂

Reactions: 9
Seriously, she cannot cope with people disagreeing with her, that’s ridiculous. Blocking people who vote no on a poll that she’s given no as an option 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Insane witch.

Josh and his boys must have to be yes-people to stay onside with her. We’ve all seen her reaction when he tries to even suggest that her precious girls need disciplining 😒

Reactions: 16
She blocks people that vote no to make it look like everyone agrees with her and the percentage of yes goes up....then she can claim thousands of people insisted E read and she will have single handed taught half the population to read! shes deranged!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why doesn't she set up another IG, called Readie Edie, whack all the bedtime stories and book stuff on there, and then she will have another social media account to monetise.

Have that one for free Rach, I'm all about the #bekind #womensupportingwomen today, chick.

Here come the purple hearts....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.