PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it was #g(r)ifted. Charlotte Dawson had the same as a promo last week. Another non fan, taking a seat.

Reactions: 3
I kept looking at Cartwheeling Colin and trying to think who he reminds me of and it’s Andrew Tate. I’m sure this has been said before but he gives me the ick even more now. The absolute show of those 2 pricks in Taylor Swift T-shirts 🤦🏻‍♀️ Josh dances like his feet are nailed to the floor - he’s just so bleeping awkward. I haven’t seen her round Arsetrid’s house lately - are she and Simon not best buds anymore? I hope they’ve seen the light but I very much doubt it. I definitely think Ratchet has the hots for the hubby and when Josh comes for her with his pencil penis, she’s wishing it was the other prick she’s been hanging about with. I can’t see them swinging because Lizzy’s fanny would snap shut, never to open again at the thought of playing tonsil tennis with tictac teeth. Are they going home today - I bet they’re fucked off because they will have to play at parenting again 🙄
Let’s face it, they’ve all been dipping in & out of each other 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How much would this have cost? And they couldn’t even take their kids? Twats.

View attachment 3010491

Saw Rob Beckett and his wife took their daughters. His wife’s stories of the night are heartwarming. They are clearly very loving parents. Slosh and Ronseal could learn a thing or two.
---
I looked for my family it’s starts at £450 per person to £750 per person, totally out of my price range 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
she wants to shag that bloke. or she doesn't actually want to shag him, more like capture him. she wants to feed off and disintegrate another bloke. reel them in, gather them to her nest. she also wants control. power. and she wants something the other seemingly happier woman has. she wants her toy. she wants power.
slosh looks like he's on a trip with the nurse from the elderly(possibly creepy criminal) infirm home. icky icky man.
stooped, elderly man. she thinks its cool. she's stuck in this really immature younger year old girl state. but one of those girls you read in thriller books that are bleeping horrific and go on to do weird things...oh wait. and that capture and perform and show off to make the boys look. to be cool. grow up ratchet. you weren't cool when you were carrying sandbags in your vagina and you're not cool now. you are though, a bitter and narcistic old hag. that has poison that has drip drip dripped inside of you, now come to the outer. and you're just a little pathetic bithc. and the only way you've seen able to have real control is to work with the vulnerable. its feels good right. to be so much better than those who really have nothing. you can really feel powerful then. and the added bonus is that you have extra kudos and ego boosting from others thinking you might be doing good. your queen and controller of the vulnerable and those that you reel in.
nah ,cant last forever. soon there will be another brown bag you need to scream into because someone's found you out. again. and one day hopefully all your kids will have someone who loves them have a word. and they will blink and finally see what a diseased mother you are to them.
but yes, enjoy TS and showing the world all you have. enjoy the modesty! sweet ickle ratchet. how she deserves so much pleasure for being a hero. haha. welcome to your future karma witch.

Reactions: 8
How much would this have cost? And they couldn’t even take their kids? Twats.

View attachment 3010491

Saw Rob Beckett and his wife took their daughters. His wife’s stories of the night are heartwarming. They are clearly very loving parents. Slosh and Ronseal could learn a thing or two.
---
See I wouldn't go in a box at a stadium tour, especially TS. The whole fandom is about mixing with each other. Thats what the bracelets are. You buy them and then swop them with other fans depending on what your favourite "Era" is. Your outfit is the same. You get it to match what hers were during your fave albums "Era." (Mine is Folklore, but I'm loving the current TTPD, similar vibe.)

Standing would've have been the only ticket for me if they hadn't sold out so quickly. I watched it on Disney + though, so I was happy enough with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think it's plain to see why Ratchet is desperate to get her flaps around any man she meets. Joyce's embarrassing dad dancing combined with the fingering technique he displayed on the rubber fanny does not add up to a man who knows what he's doing in bed. Frankly I'm astonished that he not only managed to get two women to sleep with him, but that he got them pregnant as well 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I saw The 1975 (sorry swifties no Matty hate please) 2 nights back to back at the o2 in Feb, for tickets,hotel,travel,food,merch etc it was alot of money but I saved and saved and would do it again but I couldn't afford a box even if I'd wanted too. Such wanky show offs!!

Reactions: 7
I saw The 1975 (sorry swifties no Matty hate please) 2 nights back to back at the o2 in Feb, for tickets,hotel,travel,food,merch etc it was alot of money but I saved and saved and would do it again but I couldn't afford a box even if I'd wanted too. Such wanky show offs!!
I went to see Pink last weekend in London, we always go for pitch standing tickets. It's knackering, but the atmosphere is amazing, and part of the fun is chatting to the people next to you (on one side we had a lady who was a nurse and had worked a night shift and hadn't managed to get any sleep before her teenage daughters were badgering her to get up and out to the stadium 🤣).

But this is what is important to actual music fans, not grifters who just want to be able to say they were there 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I went to see Pink last weekend in London, we always go for pitch standing tickets. It's knackering, but the atmosphere is amazing, and part of the fun is chatting to the people next to you (on one side we had a lady who was a nurse and had worked a night shift and hadn't managed to get any sleep before her teenage daughters were badgering her to get up and out to the stadium 🤣).

But this is what is important to actual music fans, not grifters who just want to be able to say they were there 🙄
I sat both nights( I'm 53 lol) but chatted to the people next to me and 1 lady had flown from Finland we had such a laugh and all screamed our hearts out together ❤

• Heart
If Astrids daughter was selling 4 tickets for 3k then these were probably them as no one would pay that for seated tickets in any stand! I think you also share the box with others if you don't fill it!

Does Josh ever take that jacket off..... bet it stinks!

• Haha
Hands up if you have ever heard Ratfuck and Piss Head ever mention Taylor Swift prior to yesterday 🧐

Reactions: 11
Hands up if you have ever heard Ratfuck and Piss Head ever mention Taylor Swift prior to yesterday 🧐

Funny (to me) that on the Taylor thread we’ve been calling Matt Healy Ratty and now the use Ratfuck made me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve only ever heard her say she liked mark owen and yet didn’t go to any of take that concerts.

TS concert all for show and duck you to her followers they couldn’t afford a private box because they are all skint for filling her so called pantry, the huns need to wake up.

Last edited:
I’ve only ever heard her say she liked mark owen and yet didn’t got to any of take that concerts.

TS concert all for show and duck you to her followers they couldn’t afford a private box because they are all skint for filling her so called pantry, the huns need to wake up.
She barely ever mentions any particular music or artists that she likes. She uses whatever is popular at the moment over her reels. She's so bleeping bland and basic. There will probably be many of her followers that would have LOVED to take their beautiful broken babies to see Taylor Swift, but even the cheapest tickets would have been out of their reach, let alone a bleeping box. I'm still shocked at £700 a person to not even see the bloody stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve only ever heard her say she liked mark owen and yet didn’t go to any of take that concerts.

Literally everyone I know who has gone has had a massive build up to going to TS - bracelets made themselves and not bought from the lushest person ever to sell on Etsy, multiple outfit choices with a huge amount of thought gone in, massive amounts of planning for cheaper travel and accommodation....it's so obvious that it was all for show.

Their hotel alone must have been a fortune too - even Premier Inn etc would be £150+ a night if you're lucky on a night when there is a big show on, and no doubt they all sold out months and months ago. And then there's the last minute dumping of level 5000 autistic Wilby, forgotten Isaac and too anxious to go to school Lula at the last minute with no planning or preparation for them.

Reactions: 14
It's like someone else I see pop up on my FYP all the time, never heard she was a swifter until the work she was going then loads of outfit choices etc, now it's over nothing has been said...... they jump on the bandwagon on what ever is popular at the time because they know they can use it for content

Reactions: 5
She barely ever mentions any particular music or artists that she likes. She uses whatever is popular at the moment over her reels. She's so bleeping bland and basic. There will probably be many of her followers that would have LOVED to take their beautiful broken babies to see Taylor Swift, but even the cheapest tickets would have been out of their reach, let alone a bleeping box. I'm still shocked at £700 a person to not even see the bloody stage!
She is so empty and surface level she never ever references music. I find people that don’t have any sort of investment in music a bit weird, they are typically the sort of people who go through life totally blinkered and not even aware of current affairs. Our Rach probably spent the week before her concert hammering as many TS songs she could so she didn’t look a dick singling (the wrong) words to them.

Reactions: 13
She is so empty and surface level she never ever references music. I find people that don’t have any sort of investment in music a bit weird, they are typically the sort of people who go through life totally blinkered and not even aware of current affairs. Our Rach probably spent the week before her concert hammering as many TS songs she could so she didn’t look a dick singling (the wrong) words to them.
Even Silky Sloshua's personality is loosely based around Madchester of the 90s. Don't forget that Rachael has "her" song with Betsy. Her taste in music is stuck around her reminiscing about her mutually abusive relationship with Waynbo nearly 20 years ago. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Shes definitely not well in the head. Shes a bleeping lunatic. She needs an intervention and soon. So far out of touch with reality it stopped being funny a long time ago

Reactions: 14