PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll be a post today about how non of their 6 children are Taylor fans which is why she didn’t take any of them and how she works the hardest out of everyone in the UK and therefore deserved to have a weekend away from her kids and go to the concert

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The Goslings have genuine style and taste - something the Scambletons will never have. However, the Goslings are being sucked in to the Scambletons web - surely insta fame isn’t even worth it!! has R ever even mentioned Austin’s DIY Food Kits? I feel like the Goslings would hit it off with Hannah and her bloke, they are like carbon copies - both couples have a much more natural/happy vibe. They both just make the Scambletons lives look a sham when they are around more “normal” folk.
Looks like he's dissolved that company, as well as his restaurant being put into administration. Plus Lizzy has a liquidated business too, looks like it might have been another restaurant? Wonder if they are teaching R&J how avoid filing their taxes on time?

Reactions: 7
Why was Sloshy sat on the tube with his hand on Austin's knee like they're a couple?

Also Joyce, when you play music on your phone in a public place, everyone around you thinks you're a massive bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why was Sloshy sat on the tube with his hand on Austin's knee like they're a couple?

Also Joyce, when you play music on your phone in a public place, everyone around you thinks you're a massive bleep.
Half way up his thigh. 🤢 Massive massive ick.

Reactions: 10
They’ll be a post today about how non of their 6 children are Taylor fans which is why she didn’t take any of them and how she works the hardest out of everyone in the UK and therefore deserved to have a weekend away from her kids and go to the concert
I think she will say it was the swingers who had the tickets (even though Racket brought them)

Reactions: 7
Mr Salad Fingers has recently started a new business, BFFs with the Scambletons for followers?

Reactions: 9
The Goslings have genuine style and taste - something the Scambletons will never have. However, the Goslings are being sucked in to the Scambletons web - surely insta fame isn’t even worth it!! has R ever even mentioned Austin’s DIY Food Kits? I feel like the Goslings would hit it off with Hannah and her bloke, they are like carbon copies - both couples have a much more natural/happy vibe. They both just make the Scambletons lives look a sham when they are around more “normal” folk.
Just had a quick nosey as I'm stuck in waiting for furniture delivery and have far too much time on my hands.....she liked the food business back in 2020. I don't remember her mentioning anything at the time when they were all living like they were in tier 4

Reactions: 4
Never will not find it bleeping disgusting and unethical that someone that runs a community fridge/food bank constantly publicly shares the costed menu of the overpriced places they eat at.

IMG_5866.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Josh with his Taylor swift bracelets on is the biggest ick. I’ve seen loads of dads there wearing them with their kids but him doing it on a night out with his wife has turned my vag dustier than gandhis flip flop. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I kept looking at Cartwheeling Colin and trying to think who he reminds me of and it’s Andrew Tate. I’m sure this has been said before but he gives me the ick even more now. The absolute show of those 2 pricks in Taylor Swift T-shirts 🤦🏻‍♀️ Josh dances like his feet are nailed to the floor - he’s just so bleeping awkward. I haven’t seen her round Arsetrid’s house lately - are she and Simon not best buds anymore? I hope they’ve seen the light but I very much doubt it. I definitely think Ratchet has the hots for the hubby and when Josh comes for her with his pencil penis, she’s wishing it was the other prick she’s been hanging about with. I can’t see them swinging because Lizzy’s fanny would snap shut, never to open again at the thought of playing tonsil tennis with tictac teeth. Are they going home today - I bet they’re fucked off because they will have to play at parenting again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm cringing my bleeping back out at those 2 cunts at a Taylor Swift concert. My daughter is obsessed with her and she'd die if me and my husband rocked up at a concert. Buy tickets for L & E, leave them to it and pick them up afterwards you bleeping absolute pair of cringebags. It's not cool, it's making me want to climb up my own bleeping hole. The cringe is real
This!' I love a well known Irish boy band (and I'm not afraid to admit it) my mum also likes them, if she bought tickets for her and my dad and didn't invite me, I'd have to reconsider my relationship
With her (I am of course joking, but I'd be pissed)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ. I was coming to tell you I'm convinced that F&F have the same Supplier as Webl. Then I saw Taylor Swift, went to look at her stories and 🙈..... I don't think they understood the assignment of going to that particular concert. I'm surprised she's not had fans in her inbox kicking off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think they are in a box. They look like they are right at the back of the level they are on. Their seats don’t go into the box, there is just windows there.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they are in a box. They look like they are right at the back of the level they are on. Their seats don’t go into the box, there is just windows there.
I thought they were on the bleeping roof they were so far away!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much would this have cost? And they couldn’t even take their kids? Twats.

IMG_5871.jpeg

Saw Rob Beckett and his wife took their daughters. His wife’s stories of the night are heartwarming. They are clearly very loving parents. Slosh and Ronseal could learn a thing or two.
---

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15