PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So last night I has a dream about Rach. Apparently my partner was at school reunion and she was in his year (definitely not)

She was trying to be my BBF by hanging with me, inviting me to her house while eating the tray bake cake you get from junior school.

All the while not knowing I'm a 'troll' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her content is dull because she’s privileged and entitled. It’s all expensive meals, holidays and trips away, clothes etc, there’s nothing much relatable left, and what could be relatable (home/parenting/life juggle) isn’t because she has so much more support than most people. She complains about how difficult her kids are but most of us are holding down full time jobs and parenting on top so when she makes out she’s struggling it’s just a kick in the teeth rather than anything relatable.

Reactions: 26
The only power in her is the power to be a massive bleeping bleep all day and everyday. It's not easy being a lying fucker for a living but our Racheallleeeee manages it with ease. Hats off bubs, you're a twit! Well done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t usually comment on here just occasionally read when I have time. But I feel like I need to voice my opinion to get validation that I’m not the weird one that sees things not as they are… basically I think giving your stepmum, mum, dad, stepdad etc. A cuddle is perfectly fine and if you still want to do that when you’re an adult then that’s great, but I feel like sitting on there lap stroking there hair and whispering in there ear is just extremely strange! That whole story she put up with seb just felt icky.. maybe because my parents didn’t really hug me very much as a child maybe I’m the weird one and maybe their relationship is beautiful. The way Josh walked in looked and walked out to what seemed like to get sebs girlfriend looked like he was also uncomfortable, I get that being close to your children/step children is great but there are some boundaries that need to be put in place when they become an adult.

Reactions: 30
I don’t usually comment on here just occasionally read when I have time. But I feel like I need to voice my opinion to get validation that I’m not the weird one that sees things not as they are… basically I think giving your stepmum, mum, dad, stepdad etc. A cuddle is perfectly fine and if you still want to do that when you’re an adult then that’s great, but I feel like sitting on there lap stroking there hair and whispering in there ear is just extremely strange! That whole story she put up with seb just felt icky.. maybe because my parents didn’t really hug me very much as a child maybe I’m the weird one and maybe their relationship is beautiful. The way Josh walked in looked and walked out to what seemed like to get sebs girlfriend looked like he was also uncomfortable, I get that being close to your children/step children is great but there are some boundaries that need to be put in place when they become an adult.
I can't see the story you're talking about, but she does this a lot with Seb. It's so weird and gross, and almost like she has to prove something to his actual mum / Josh / whoever. She often comes very close to flirting with him, and it's just grim. He just goes along with it though.....is he that conditioned to it that he thinks it's normal? We have a great relationship, and although he's my actual child not step child, but I can barely get more than a brief hug from my teen these days - I think that's far more "normal"?

If we were talking about a step dad doing the same to an 18 year old step daughter, red flags would be raised! ⛳⛳⛳

Reactions: 25
Seb flirts with her for money. Its the only time he gives her attention. Yes it is weird, and its not the first time Katie has been uncomfortable with it either.
Suprised josh didn't flirt with Katie in response 🤣

Reactions: 16
Same! Are you talking about Kiri by any chance?
Yes, LOVE HER! The difference being, Kiri wears mad, quirky outfits all the time and pulls them off, and I can totally see her having that banner in her house somewhere after the tour 🤣 whereas Ratshit's ridiculous cape is probably shoved in a box under the stairs, forgotten about once she'd had her crappy little photoshoot with Jo's iPhone!

Reactions: 3
Yes, LOVE HER! The difference being, Kiri wears mad, quirky outfits all the time and pulls them off, and I can totally see her having that banner in her house somewhere after the tour 🤣 whereas Ratshit's ridiculous cape is probably shoved in a box under the stairs, forgotten about once she'd had her crappy little photoshoot with Jo's iPhone!
The banner is perfect for her - it was bought for a specific purpose too, not just for vanity, smugness and bragging, like a certain someone.

While we're on the subject of the cape. Do we think she's ordered a new one for when the next unreadable pile of bullshit book comes out?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t think you’re the weird one at all. I have 2 boys/men teenager and early 20’s and they were brought up big hugs and lots of squeezes every day 😂 until they got to were it was give it over Ma 🙈 They still get hugs but only when I know they need it or want one and that makes the hug even more special 💕 Now the 16 year old will try the emotional manipulation when he wants something but I don’t exploit that like R just ask what are you looking for 😅 We are a very close family not just for the gram like that bunch of very odd people

Reactions: 8
Just wanted to share this information about Rachel Hambleton's World book tour.
VIP tickets are available.
You get a signed copy of the latest book & you get to meet Rachel in person & get your photo with her!!! And Joyce, hopefully 😎.
You can take your entire family, but children must be over 14 years of age.
How lush is that?!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely the Huns wont pay that!! I mean what more can she say that we don’t already know?? Talk about flog a dead horse!!

Reactions: 6
It's not you at all. But it's not a step parents weirdness either. It's a ratchet issue. And her relationship and how she conducts herself. Being uncomfortable looking at these two is a problem reeking from them. And so your extinct to watching those two and their interactions is correct.
Don't question yourself on the step parent to child relationship vibe, and how it should look. Because there are many a step relationship that DOOOOES NOT look or give you icky feelings like these two.
She is totally inappropriate with him. In all ways. And he as an immature lad who's been groomed by this bleep, and doesn't quite get how bleeping fucked up it is. Although sometimes, he clearly does know and uses it to manipulate her. Basically he's a twit and his fathers son.
She's almost(like she does with all men to gather them in) flirts with him. It's gross. And because its not natural and just performed for a purpose, it's looks off.
I've seen other step parents and their kids and I've never once got the vibe that it's wrong or feels off. This is on the cut that is Ratchet, not a view to a stepmum.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.