PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, at that age my kids were mixing potions to use in the bath to try and turn themselves into mermaids 🙄
If my daughter was doing that it would be a sign to either go get her or not send her again! Betsy clearly at 6yrs old carried around a Walkman with the CD in at all times then!

Reactions: 4
50% off rebl unsold stock tattlers. Sign up for a fashion bargain. NOT. They misjudged the stone drop and the depth of the huns’ pockets didn’t they 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is trying so hard to be like Dad v Girls with their Des Vu brand and failing miserably. My daughter buys a lot of the Des Vu brand and I showed her Rachel's brand and her exact words were "What the hell is that?!?!"

It will all go tits up soon just like the Patchwork store is. Been said before but it's only her die hard Huns that are buying the turkey tracksuits and they don't have bottomless pockets.

Its quite hilarious to watch 😆

Reactions: 11
She is trying so hard to be like Dad v Girls with their Des Vu brand and failing miserably. My daughter buys a lot of the Des Vu brand and I showed her Rachel's brand and her exact words were "What the hell is that?!?!"

It will all go tits up soon just like the Patchwork store is. Been said before but it's only her die hard Huns that are buying the turkey tracksuits and they don't have bottomless pockets.

Its quite hilarious to watch 😆
Isn't she more expensive that Des Vu too?

Reactions: 1
Using domestic violence as a sell is bleeping gross.
"Let me pick a random bit to read sell(randomly scrolls through)...Oh no not that one thats going to be good enough...(picks one herself)Ah this one is OK a sell."

It's all bullshit. The over detailing is not reading as a recollection, it's reading like a story, a rolling over itself storytelling fiction. Her reaction is not emotion. It's put on. It's again, an over enunciated fictional response.

And she is saying betsy heard this song. Then what? They bought it? And carried A CD around with them and betsy so that she would put it on. Ratchet luv, no matter how much of a brute W was he'd have a guess if everytime his daughter got up, walked over to the player, got a cd out put it on. Just this one song every time.
And also if every time at his house, on the phone to you she put it on a song back then. You had to actively own it, then turn the stereo on,put it in and play it.
She majorly tripped herself up there. You don't just click click put on a tune from where you're sat.

Have we ever heard(has anyone local seen or heard) of W since?

Reactions: 12
"Let me pick a random bit to read sell(randomly scrolls through)...Oh no not that one thats going to be good enough...(picks one herself)Ah this one is OK a sell."

It's all bullshit. The over detailing is not reading as a recollection, it's reading like a story, a rolling over itself storytelling fiction. Her reaction is not emotion. It's put on. It's again, an over enunciated fictional response.

And she is saying betsy heard this song. Then what? They bought it? And carried A CD around with them and betsy so that she would put it on. Ratchet luv, no matter how much of a brute W was he'd have a guess if everytime his daughter got up, walked over to the player, got a cd out put it on. Just this one song every time.
And also if every time at his house, on the phone to you she put it on a song back then. You had to actively own it, then turn the stereo on,put it in and play it.
She majorly tripped herself up there. You don't just click click put on a tune from where you're sat.

💯 % this. Waynbo is probably living his best life. She‘s totally fucked those girls up. Hey Ho 💰 can fix everything 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9

A version of this should be the next thread title!

Reactions: 7
She’s got 4 books out of the details she’s clung onto and rehashed. I find it bizarre considering the line of ‘work’ she’s in. As if Betsy age 4 was able to put the meaning of a song into context with the situation she was in. It’s all down to Rachel feeding her the narrative to spin her story into Betsy’s story. It’s a Grimm fairytale not a bleeping self help book 🤣

Reactions: 18
She’s got 4 books out of the details she’s clung onto and rehashed. I find it bizarre considering the line of ‘work’ she’s in. As if Betsy age 4 was able to put the meaning of a song into context with the situation she was in. It’s all down to Rachel feeding her the narrative to spin her story into Betsy’s story. It’s a Grimm fairytale not a bleeping self help book 🤣
I've never known someone who has gone through DV talk about their experience as much as she has, and goade their abuser as much as she does!
We all know shes not a victim though and would happily shag Wayne again if he offered 🤣

Reactions: 18
I've never known someone who has gone through DV talk about their experience as much as she has, and goade their abuser as much as she does!
We all know shes not a victim though and would happily shag Wayne again if he offered 🤣
Why hasn't he shut that fat gob of hers? Surely he needs to take out a restraining order on her, how does she get away with badmouthing wayne in every book? I'm.not saying he's innocent, but then nor is she. It must be excruciating for him having to hear her sob & wail every time she writes her latest book of drivel. Or maybe he just doesn't care?

Reactions: 13
I’m sick of seeing her in that £240 Essential Antwerp cardigan. It must need peeling off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why hasn't he shut that fat gob of hers? Surely he needs to take out a restraining order on her, how does she get away with badmouthing wayne in every book? I'm.not saying he's innocent, but then nor is she. It must be excruciating for him having to hear her sob & wail every time she writes her latest book of drivel. Or maybe he just doesn't care?
I'd say it's more likely that he doesn't even give her a second thought. And I bet that pisses her right off.
Thats probably why she goades him all the time!

Reactions: 22
Oh there's someone who lives by me who goes on about it more. I'm sure she's friends with Rachel or Rachel has shared her stuff before.

Reactions: 1
Surely some of her followers (not the diehard huns) question these tales?! Do they really believe that the woman they watch and listen to experienced:
Abandonment from her mother
Foster care
Needle-ridden bedsits
Sharing a place with drug addicts whilst she was the only one who cleaned up
Rescuing/stealing a dog with her friend
Drug taking
Drug mule-ing/inserting drugs into her vagina and going on a train
Fleeing DV
Extensive daddy issues
Breeding multiple babies with “beautiful brains”
Ensnaring the most handsome police officer ever
Having teenagers making illegal decisions
Fighting more ex partners in family court
Taking on SEN provision

And that’s just a small number of the ‘traumas’ and experiences she claims to have had and most importantly remembers with absolute clarity. 🧐

If it’s all true then she has lived about four lifetimes worth of events, yet she can recall them and willingly discusses them time and time again.

I’m not downplaying any one else’s experiences of life and I am aware many people do have negative experience after negative experience, but where she’s concerned I think she’s just woven real people’s real stories into her own convoluted little life of lies.

She needs robust therapy.

Reactions: 23
Probs moved on with his life and she is of no consequence to him. I imagine he knows she wants some sort of reaction so his indifference and silence is far more satisfying to him 🤔 Plus, by saying nothing and not reacting to her constant goading and bullshit, means she doesn’t have any new bollox to spout 🤷🏼‍♀️

*not defending/excusing his past behaviours 👍🏼

Reactions: 11
Probs moved on with his life and she is of no consequence to him. I imagine he knows she wants some sort of reaction so his indifference and silence is far more satisfying to him 🤔 Plus, by saying nothing and not reacting to her constant goading and bullshit, means she doesn’t have any new bollox to spout 🤷🏼‍♀️

*not defending/excusing his past behaviours 👍🏼
I agree.
Look at what happened the last time she goaded him. She recorded the voice message and posted it with no context and no explanation of her part in the out burst and used it against him.
I don't excuse his behaviour but ignoring her is absolutely the right thing to do on his part.
I'm sure he doesn't care what strangers on the Internet think 🤷‍♀️ because let's face it, its only the huns that listen to her drivel anyway

Reactions: 16
Surely some of her followers (not the diehard huns) question these tales?! Do they really believe that the woman they watch and listen to experienced:
Abandonment from her mother
Foster care
Needle-ridden bedsits
Sharing a place with drug addicts whilst she was the only one who cleaned up
Rescuing/stealing a dog with her friend
Drug taking
Drug mule-ing/inserting drugs into her vagina and going on a train
Fleeing DV
Extensive daddy issues
Breeding multiple babies with “beautiful brains”
Ensnaring the most handsome police officer ever
Having teenagers making illegal decisions
Fighting more ex partners in family court
Taking on SEN provision

And that’s just a small number of the ‘traumas’ and experiences she claims to have had and most importantly remembers with absolute clarity. 🧐

If it’s all true then she has lived about four lifetimes worth of events, yet she can recall them and willingly discusses them time and time again.

I’m not downplaying any one else’s experiences of life and I am aware many people do have negative experience after negative experience, but where she’s concerned I think she’s just woven real people’s real stories into her own convoluted little life of lies.

She needs robust therapy.
You forgot not being bought the trainers. Boo hoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely!
It would be good to hear his side of the story, and the truth about Rachel Hambleton's past.
Instead of her fantastical version.

Reactions: 4
And there it is, after 2 trips abroad and a “PR” stay last weekend she is as predicted back with the begging bowl for the pantry for all the food which she’ll then sell on……HUNS SHES TAKING THE PISS WAKE THE duck UP!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.