PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note Josh sharing a T-shirt form Patchwork Store, how is that store going still, they barely promote any stock any more. Also, looks confusing with the REBL line from one place and then sharing the T-shirt from Patchwork. I bet so many ppl think the REBL stuff supports the centre.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Surely the Huns wont pay that!! I mean what more can she say that we donā€™t already know?? Talk about flog a dead horse!!
There's a lot that will, sadly. There are a few of her huns on Instagram.
They buy her books, travel across the country to go to her book signings & evening book tours.
They haven't bought any W.E.B.L costumes, because they can't afford them.
But they will find the money to see the evil bleep in person.
One of the huns, has visited Torbay several times, in the hope of seeing her and her rotten family.
Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Sad
On another note Josh sharing a T-shirt form Patchwork Store, how is that store going still, they barely promote any stock any more. Also, looks confusing with the REBL line from one place and then sharing the T-shirt from Patchwork. I bet so many ppl think the REBL stuff supports the centre.
Patchwork the store is still open online.
Lots of lush jumpers and T-shirts available.
And ome cheap American sweets too. Jo Smerdon hasn't eaten them all yet.
There's a really lush mug that's still in stock too.
Be quick, or you'll miss itšŸ˜«.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did they shut up shop then for good and just run Patchwork online? They sued to share loads but they donā€™t bother anymore just the bloody price draw each month.

Reactions: 3
The video with Seb was inappropriate but does the wicked stepmother ever do anything appropriate. Josh was suitably unimpressed when he walked into the room and you could hear him say ā€œthatā€™s grossā€ as he walked away before returning with Katie. My own son at 18 years of age would never sit on my knee like that, never mind a stepson. Theyā€™re just vile, the lot of them. Do most authors charge for book tours? The bookshop in our town has some quite well known authors promoting their work from time to time but they donā€™t charge us to go and listen to them speak. These huns must be utterly deluded and more fool them for paying Ā£58 for a meet and greet with her. Someone I vaguely know met her when she was in Liverpool last year or the year before and she took her husband with her. He was fawning over Josh whilst she wet her knickers because she had her photo taken stood next to Rachaele šŸ¤¢
ā€œWe are going liverpoolā€ - sheā€™s an illiterate best selling author šŸ¤£

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Used to help the abused and poor but
Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.
---
Still canā€™t believe she has booked a last minute tour for the month the kids break up from school šŸ¤Æ and Edie is in Year 6 with all those precious ā€œlastsā€ she probably wonā€™t have her mother there for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
The video with Seb was inappropriate but does the wicked stepmother ever do anything appropriate. Josh was suitably unimpressed when he walked into the room and you could hear him say ā€œthatā€™s grossā€ as he walked away before returning with Katie. My own son at 18 years of age would never sit on my knee like that, never mind a stepson. Theyā€™re just vile, the lot of them. Do most authors charge for book tours? The bookshop in our town has some quite well known authors promoting their work from time to time but they donā€™t charge us to go and listen to them speak. These huns must be utterly deluded and more fool them for paying Ā£58 for a meet and greet with her. Someone I vaguely know met her when she was in Liverpool last year or the year before and she took her husband with her. He was fawning over Josh whilst she wet her knickers because she had her photo taken stood next to Rachaele šŸ¤¢
ā€œWe are going liverpoolā€ - sheā€™s an illiterate best selling author šŸ¤£
Most of them do a signing at Waterstones or WHsmith aswell, also free!
She's hired this tour company herself (who will obviously take their cut)
If this was arranged by a publishing company then it would 100% have been a normal signing like every other author in an actual book store!
Who the duck wants to pay Ā£60 for a photo with her anyway. And the ones that will shell out that amount will have already bought her book, so whats the point in getting another šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Honestly, it can't be anymore black and white with the scamming but the huns deserve it at this point.
Stupid cunts

Reactions: 10
So basically the new book will dredge up the same tit the other books did?? In the words of Elsa 'Let It GOOOOOO'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So is she saying that she wants a song that reminds her of her time with Waynbo at her funeral?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

---
Still canā€™t believe she has booked a last minute tour for the month the kids break up from school šŸ¤Æ and Edie is in Year 6 with all those precious ā€œlastsā€ she probably wonā€™t have her mother there for.
Good job Edie has a loving dad and stepmum who is there for her unlike the other kids and I include the older 2 in that. My eldest is in their 20s still needs/wants mums guidance, Iā€™m in my 40s and still need/ want guidance from my mum

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

---
I would say ā€˜pretends toā€™ rather than ā€˜used toā€™. I donā€™t think sheā€™s ever done anything to help anyone but herself.

Reactions: 7
That "chapter" she read...does anyone actually believe any of that?
I feel like she enjoys re telling the same stories over and over. It's all so dramatic and over detailed. Why is she still crying over W, and talking to B about funeral songs.
And talking to the solitary Vans trainer that was in the road...really??

Reactions: 11
Totally confused by this new book. It appears, on Amazon, to be some sort of self help book but the bits she has read out just sound like the previous books along with everything thatā€™s already been posted on Instagram šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.