PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can guarantee that come next week she’ll be on begging/guilting the Huns for more branded lush food for her to play shop with and sell on while she spends their money on their 25th weekend away/tit nail art/her luscious thick hair 😂/massages/meals out accompanied by fizzy cats piss/designer clobber or sloshys pocket money
Make any of it make sense!

Reactions: 14
So did both wanky families get a pr stay? 2 over privaleged families. One with the exact audience that would only dream of such a stay. But no, let's give it to the ring leader of fraudulent freebie lifestyle. To what rub it in her audiences faces? Because pr means duck all when half the people she's pr-ing to are desperate for bit of freedom from worrying about meals or safety for a weekend. Never mind a holiday in a safari tent.
Read the room.
Because if she,they really gave a tit. They'd offer it to a family that would really need this.
A woman begging for help for the most vulnerable people in pur society getting freebie holidays is not the look.
It looks like Binky is at the same place, but she’s not tagged a “PR stay” 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's pushed her "prize draw" twice today & it's still not reached its target. How's she going to pay her skivvies??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are as happy as pigs in tit, when someone else is cooking for them.
What a useless pair of twats.
I was thinking, maybe they should employ a chef at home, because they are such hardworking & busy, people. But they don't need a chef, they eat out every so often.
I hope FeatherDown Farm provides a daily housekeeping service for them, as they forgot to take Linda, to clean up their tent.

Reactions: 6
duck me, they haven't stopped eating!
Are you going gym tomorrow Bubs?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And looks like Bratsy has missed yet another flight. How do they as a family mess that up so much?

Reactions: 3
Racket: "Lula's so anxious and school is so unsafe for her that I've pulled her out of school and paid £7,500 for her to attend online"

Also Racket: fucks off for the third break away in under a month leaving Lula at home with no proper adult supervision

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Racket: "Lula's so anxious and school is so unsafe for her that I've pulled her out of school and paid £7,500 for her to attend online"

Also Racket: fucks off for the third break away in under a month leaving Lula at home with no proper adult supervision
Even Betsy wasn't at home and I doubt whether Seb falls into the "responsible adult" category (and shouldn't have to anyway). I don't suppose they care anyway as long as there's an over 18 there in some form, even if it's on paper only.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Even Betsy wasn't at home and I doubt whether Seb falls into the "responsible adult" category (and shouldn't have to anyway). I don't suppose they care anyway as long as there's an over 18 there in some form, even if it's on paper only.
I wouldn't count Betsy or Seb as "responsible adults". Linda was probably there wandering around, but it shouldn't be down to the bloody cleaner to keep an eye on an anxious, autistic teenager when she's abandoned by her mum and step dad yet again.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't count Betsy or Seb as "responsible adults". Linda was probably there wandering around, but it shouldn't be down to the bloody cleaner to keep an eye on an anxious, autistic teenager when she's abandoned by her mum and step dad yet again.
Betsy is so responsible she couldn't get herself to the airport in time in the middle of the afternoon. She's as big a duck up as the rest of them.

Reactions: 18
It says a lot that R was worrying about her friend Jane asking if she could pop over later, why on earth would anyone worry about a friend asking that!! Suspicious much 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
E only gets taken when it's a gifted stay or for content. And of course, just after her dad's taken her away. I bet she was cursing W for letting her week with E land now.
Considering she never stops talking about bellend slosh's cooking, she surenis getting excited about nicely cooked meals. Maybe he can't acyually do more than fan out a steak and line up 3 beans from ello chef. Cue home cooked meal tonight eh, ratchet? 😜

Reactions: 7
Ive never read her book etc so don't know the full details, but is the woman she calls her "mum" her biological mother that wasnt around when she was a child?

Reactions: 4
Ive never read her book etc so don't know the full details, but is the woman she calls her "mum" her biological mother that wasnt around when she was a child?
Yes the small quiet lady is her mum, she seems the best out the whole tit show.
“Mummy” is sloshys mum who swears every second word and was an old slapper back in the day according to locals.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, her mum who cruelly abandoned her in a puddle of piss with only stinging nettles to pull herself out with when she was a tiny broken baby of just 4. The mum that she CONSTANTLY slags off in her books and on her Instagram, but is also close enough to that she allowed her to name all 3 girls when they were born 🤷

Reactions: 23
Both out for a run at 7.15, I take it Lula’s homeschooling means she’s now responsible for getting W ready for school. Likewise when she runs with L Josh obviously gets him ready. Yet another great show of relatable parenting from Saint Rach, she really is a part time mummy isn’t she 😡

Reactions: 19
Both out for a run at 7.15, I take it Lula’s homeschooling means she’s now responsible for getting W ready for school. Likewise when she runs with L Josh obviously gets him ready. Yet another great show of relatable parenting from Saint Rach, she really is a part time mummy isn’t she 😡
She has allday to run as she doesn't has a working hours! Or run (rather than jog so you can video it) and get back to get your kid ready!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.