PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words for them bell ends bleeping off for a run instead of getting their kids ready for school also who has dropped E & W off

Mine is in secondary school and I miss the primary school days of getting them ready in the morning 😭

Reactions: 14
10 year old Edie wearing more eye makeup for school than I do for work 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Two observations. Betsy is truly obnoxious and why are the school allowing Edie to wear make up? At my daughter's school they would have been given a wet wipe and told to go and wipe it all off!

Reactions: 16
Thought R got a text saying no make up allowed to be worn at school a few months ago (will be a generic text sent to all parents.... but we all know it was aimed because E wore that fake tan/bronzer)

Reactions: 12
I have no words for them bell ends bleeping off for a run instead of getting their kids ready for school also who has dropped E & W off

Mine is in secondary school and I miss the primary school days of getting them ready in the morning 😭
I'm not surprised. Anything to avoid spending any time at all with the kids. She'll have either paid Seb to drop them off, or one of her simpering idiot employees will do it.

Reactions: 10
Joyce is evil. He treats Seb like tit. He speaks to him like tit.
All the children should be removed from their care.
But it won't happen.
Rachel spends an absolute bleeping fortune on her and Joyce, eating out, because they are greedy bastards and neither of them can cook.
Now she's suggesting that all their unwanted children club together and take Joyce out for a father's day meal!!!
He's the biological father of only 3 of the unwanted children. But he's not a father to any of them.
He doesn't want to be a father.
He doesn't like their children, he doesn't even like children.
Evil, slimy bastard.
Seb should have knocked him out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hypocrisy much? Josh the mood hoover. Rach mate, you suck the very soul out of those your with. Your the Dyson to his Henry.

Haha those vests. The 90s tammy girl called. They closed along time ago and want their old stock back.

What a bleeping load of bullshit. All for money. Suprise suprise. No ratchet ypur contradictions are astounding. Ypu can't say I learn ti need to be heavier and it's not good to work about my weight, then be feeling bleeping scales! The whooooole point in that movement you're clearly trying to hold onto is that you don't and should t weigh yourself as it tells you a duck ton of nothing about your health and is k stead an obsession with size, weight bias and numbers.
Oh and also you're wrong again. Do you think that when you lie in an ex Ray room, and they lie you and move you this way and that. That that is comparison to a scale. 😄 🤣 have a day off you bellend. It's not accurate. It's not comparable. It's not able to tell your density. Hence why you have to go into a hospital for a dexa scan. Hence why you have to sit in a machine to measure your other densistys.
Those scales are basic frauds.
And even if they weren't an inaccurate buklshit scheme, your still relying on a number to tell you your OK, and worthy, and weigh ok. The opposite that every person telling you not to gt your worth via a scale. Or not to obsess so dont weigh yourself... But oooOh its fine I'm heavier becausr it's muscle,all good then? Or ooh I'm a good density so the weight is good. So, if it was fat you'd feel tit? And ermmm the scales would be dictating your worth. Again? Yeh wrong action for feeling good about yourself ratchet.
But you go get your pocket money.

Reactions: 8
Edie looks like she is wearing false lashes, very OTT for a yr6, she is going to be horrendous in high school isn’t she 🤣🤣
---
Also Josh “Don’t do duck all” means do something, “do duck all” means do nothing, get it right if you’re going to act the big man 🙄

Reactions: 15
With that filter today, and sitting on Joshua's knee, she definitely looks like his ventriloquist dummy.
---
Edie looks like she is wearing false lashes, very OTT for a yr6, she is going to be horrendous in high school isn’t she 🤣🤣
---
Also Josh “Don’t do duck all” means do something, “do duck all” means do nothing, get it right if you’re going to act the big man 🙄
😄 josh the big man. He really brings his full twit vibes when he is showing off doesn't he.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both out for a run at 7.15, I take it Lula’s homeschooling means she’s now responsible for getting W ready for school. Likewise when she runs with L Josh obviously gets him ready. Yet another great show of relatable parenting from Saint Rach, she really is a part time mummy isn’t she 😡
Part time something, not sure about the mummy bit as she is rarely home to mother any of those imaginary broken babies, ( which in reality is none of them, the youngest being 4 is hardly a baby) oh I got my bitchy head on today...

Reactions: 11
Is it possible to hate someone you have never met or don't know from Adam? Because 'dislike' doesn't even touch the sides of how I feel about Joshua Marshal the bent sacked copper, pathetic loser, ugly fucker, Tic tac toothed, no bollocks, teeny cock, condescending, patronising, whining bleeping WANKER!!! He boils my piss more than she does!!!! And that's saying something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it possible to hate someone you have never met or don't know from Adam? Because 'dislike' doesn't even touch the sides of how I feel about Joshua Marshal the bent sacked copper, pathetic loser, ugly fucker, Tic tac toothed, no bollocks, teeny cock, condescending, patronising, whining bleeping WANKER!!! He boils my piss more than she does!!!! And that's saying something!
It's definitely possible to hate him.
And your description of him was so eloquently written!
He is revolting.

Edit to add, this would be an excellent thread title!!!

"Joshua Marshal the bent sacked copper, pathetic loser, ugly fucker, Tic tac toothed, no bollocks, teeny cock, condescending, patronising, whining bleeping WANKER!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You can tell how tragic and mundane she’s become, these threads used to fly!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's definitely possible to hate him.
And your description of him was so eloquently written!
He is revolting.

Edit to add, this would be an excellent thread title!!!

"Joshua Marshal the bent sacked copper, pathetic loser, ugly fucker, Tic tac toothed, no bollocks, teeny cock, condescending, patronising, whining bleeping WANKER!!!"
Brilliant title lol. We could add @Rosie55 Brilliant sum up of his wife... and his "part time working something."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.