PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That "chapter" she read...does anyone actually believe any of that?
I feel like she enjoys re telling the same stories over and over. It's all so dramatic and over detailed. Why is she still crying over W, and talking to B about funeral songs.
And talking to the solitary Vans trainer that was in the road...really??
Funny how she "randomly" landed on that section, just like she "randomly" landed on the letter to her 15 year old self last time 🙄

Reactions: 10
Excuse my language but she really is the definition of a grade A bleep 😡 why does she keep churning out the same old tit, who the duck still cares what she’s spouting, why does no one stop her, how has she still got any friends and when will simpering Jo get her head out of her hole and grow a pair - I’m guessing the answer to most of that is $$$$

Reactions: 12
She’s probably going to Liverpool to retrieve Lula’s frozen clot out of the freezer of the air bnb (shithole) they stayed in.
That extract is the same old drivel embellished with a 1000 extra words. Surely you’d want your kids to forget such an awful time instead of indoctrinating the narrative into their heads. She needs to practice what she preaches with the bloody Freedom course 🙄
I can’t wait for the chapter she said was too gross to read out wtf is that going to reveal????

Reactions: 16
Oh joy! Another long winded pity party for herself reading an extract from her own ‘book’ crying for herself 🎻🙄
Of course she stood in the street and spoke out loud a full sentence to a solitary trainer.
As for the final information regarding their funeral song - how is this woman getting ‘books’ published with lines like “we have decided to make the decision” 😂
R is obsessed with Waynbo. Fact.

Reactions: 21
Oh joy! Another long winded pity party for herself reading an extract from her own ‘book’ crying for herself 🎻🙄
Of course she stood in the street and spoke out loud a full sentence to a solitary trainer.
As for the final information regarding their funeral song - how is this woman getting ‘books’ published with lines like “we have decided to make the decision” 😂
R is obsessed with Waynbo. Fact.
The more books she writes, the more it becomes bleeping obvious that the Facebook posts she wrote in the beginning are utter bollocks 🤣
She's a laughing stock at this point 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion

The Power in You- Ode to a trainer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm trying to figure out how a pre school aged Betsy would have been clever enough to link the (alleged) behaviour of her dad to a song that she heard on the radio. It may just be me, but even as an adult, I mishear l lyrics all the time. For a 4 year old to do this is a massive stretch, she must have been achild prodigy! It's good to know that during the hard times they were able to afford a Spotify subscription to listen to it whenever they want, and Vans trainers too though 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm trying to figure out how a pre school aged Betsy would have been clever enough to link the (alleged) behaviour of her dad to a song that she heard on the radio. It may just be me, but even as an adult, I mishear l lyrics all the time. For a 4 year old to do this is a massive stretch, she must have been achild prodigy! It's good to know that during the hard times they were able to afford a Spotify subscription to listen to it whenever they want, and Vans trainers too though 👍
Betsy isn’t even clever enough to make those kind of connections now.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Quoting myself because I can't edit out the random "I" I've put in there, but also - was Spotify even a thing then? If Betsy is 20 now, it would have been about 2008? Were they all carrying round the CD or mp3 players just in case they needed to play it?

Reactions: 8
Betsy would have just turned 4 when that song came out there's no way she associated that song with anything apart from singing it in front of a mirror with a hairbrush!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All this drama over a song when we all know it randomly came on the radio the day she filmed them in the car and she’s built this whole story around it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What song is it?
Alesha Dixon, The Boy Does Nothing

Because allegedly Waynbo used to smash up the house in a rage and then leave Ratshit to clean up the mess all by herself. But luckily for her, little 4 year old Bratsy was the sweetest, kindest, lushest little 4 year old ever and understood exactly what was going on, and would come to help 🤥 so it became "their song" that they'd play every time Waynbo kicked off 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Alesha Dixon, The Boy Does Nothing

Because allegedly Waynbo used to smash up the house in a rage and then leave Ratshit to clean up the mess all by herself. But luckily for her, little 4 year old Bratsy was the sweetest, kindest, lushest little 4 year old ever and understood exactly what was going on, and would come to help 🤥 so it became "their song" that they'd play every time Waynbo kicked off 🙄
I wonder what song Seb and Sloshy sing when Rachel throws plates at him and they have to clean that up.

PSA for any huns lurking, Rach left Waynbo on the 30th December 2010 (the post stating this can be found on her insta grid and in earlier threads here) Betsy would have been 6 years old. Lula was 20 months old. While B may have some memories of living with him, Lula definatley wont.

Everything she "knows" is what R will have told her over the years. L wanted a relationship with Waynbo to carry on when she older, but after much input from R and B kicking off over some presents he left, L allegedly made the decision to stop contact. I don't believe for a minute that was her choice.

His other daughters still speak to him and he still seems to be friends with the same people he was when he was with Rach. The only "friends" she has now are the ones she pays the wages for.

Reactions: 23
Did she also actually say that when Betsy was at her dads, she used to call her and if the song was playing she knew Betsy had put this on deliberately as a secret message to her that things weren’t ok? At 4/5/6 years old???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Did she also actually say that when Betsy was at her dads, she used to call her and if the song was playing she knew Betsy had put this on deliberately as a secret message to her that things weren’t ok? At 4/5/6 years old???
Yes, at that age my kids were mixing potions to use in the bath to try and turn themselves into mermaids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow Betsy is a genious! Why is she bumming about is she still a TA? When’s she off travelling again? Funded by the brain dead followers

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.