PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad my husband doesn’t refer to me as a thing
---

Is this an AI generated book? 😂
Yeah but if your husband was asked what his favourite things about you are, would he reply "tits and arse"? Out of all the qualities a human being can have, that's all he's bothered about. Hardly a basis for a long, healthy, happy marriage, is it?

Reactions: 15
I know it was her 40th birthday party, but who behaves like that? Climbing all over the seats and people, I bet the staff were glad when it was over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this has been said before but sloshy looks bleeping awful/ill and Rach you don’t have to match the colour of your bags to every different outfit you look like a twit 😂 the stylish ladies of Rome must be pissing themselves at those two they look like they’ve escaped some sort of institution 😂

Reactions: 14
Jo is such a try hard to get laughs out of rach, no need for that convo to be said never mind recorded or mentioned to Lula. Pair of dirty attention seeking slags.
I noticed ( on the short clips) that Jen stayed out of that convo, wise woman. Best friend ( paid for) or not, it's not the sort of thing that most women would talk about ( well I wouldnt). I agree, simpering Sally tries too hard to stay No 1 in ratchets life. Mother Theresa surrounds herself with Sycophants, paid for "friends" that dare not question her decisions for fear of being thrown on the toxic pile and losing the fabulous income the messiah pays them. I've often thought that on occasions Jen looks very uncomfortable with what those 2 vile women are doing/saying. I'm convinced it's only the wage keeping Jen there.

Reactions: 9
Nah, if I had to pay for my own birthday present and trip, and I got that card, this post (I bleeping love you/ tapped you up 😫,) plus the goofy picture, I'd probably leave him for an Italian waiter. Horrible really 😑.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Yeah but if your husband was asked what his favourite things about you are, would he reply "tits and arse"? Out of all the qualities a human being can have, that's all he's bothered about. Hardly a basis for a long, healthy, happy marriage, is it?
Well, he can't really say she's a great mother to the children can he? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is 'Happy Birthday' in Welsh the cutest comment ever? Shes easily impressed isn't she.
IMG_4516.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'Oohhh look at me, look at all my friends!'

How over inflated is her ego. I mean come on. Is this the stuff people really want to see? If so I can screenshot all my messages from my birthday last week too??? Surely nobody finds it interesting that people are wishing her a happy birthday 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Another bestie's mum who "loved her like her own" and who she loves so much, yet Rachet couldn't even be arsed to reply when she wished her happy new year.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Bless her, paid for her own birthday trip because her husband lost his balls, along with his sense of masculinity, as R has it for the both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Women not talking about completely normal bodily functions such as ovulation is one of the main reasons a group of 40 year olds don't know what it is!
People should know what's going on in their own bodies and feel able to discuss these things with others. There's nothing disgusting about it. I draw the line at uploading it to Instagram but to be honest I wouldn't consider posting half the tit she does.

Bless her, paid for her own birthday trip because her husband lost his balls, along with his sense of masculinity, as R has it for the both of them.
You noticed as well J didnt have much in the trouser dept when she filmed him in just his underpants. Ewww, made me want to vom !!

• Haha
  • Sick
So much wrong with this, including her outfit. Home educating a GCSE child is not “hanging out with your bestie”. How many times has Rachel complained that she can’t cope with half terms because she is far too busy and important to take time off work to spend the holidays with her children? But she thinks home educating a 15 year old with autism is going to be all sunshine and rainbows and sharing lattes and croissants over their birthday respective laptops? She’s bleeping deluded.

IMG_5274.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That card. Another manipulative controlling prick then. Men who: tell you you've put on a few. Don't look so slutty. Be less loud. Showing off.fkirting. need ti exercise more. Or in slosh> drink less alcohol and more water. Eeek .that's not love Rachet. That a weak(well come on its Josh) emotional manipulation.

Reactions: 3
So much wrong with this, including her outfit. Home educating a GCSE child is not “hanging out with your bestie”. How many times has Rachel complained that she can’t cope with half terms because she is far too busy and important to take time off work to spend the holidays with her children? But she thinks home educating a 15 year old with autism is going to be all sunshine and rainbows and sharing lattes and croissants over their birthday respective laptops? She’s bleeping deluded.

View attachment 2944507
She's isolating Lula, and (at the moment until she loses interest) love bombing her. If we were talking about a DV relationship, these would be massive red flags. ⛳ She comes across as a very confident 15 year old, but she's actually very vulnerable and naive.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2944507
Rach isn't tutoring her she's being homeschooled by an online private school costing 7k a year!

Reactions: 6
The card…wtf does it say?! Drink ——— more water than you currently do. What is the word that’s crossed out? Because it looks like drink come! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.