PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, fml, we missed the plane... who is so bloody chill about missing a flight? I'm not much of a traveller do you not have to pay for another flight if you miss one?
Didn't they miss a plane by a whole day at some point?

How is one family so cursed when it comes to travelling? Wrong day, wrong time, Lula's apparently had two lots of airport drama (once with school when her tickets were a different name to her passport or something, and another recently when she was going away with a friend and her mum).

Anyone would think that Ratchet's making it all up for likes and DMs from the huns...

Reactions: 22
And lovely of B to reshare the glorious video of Ratchet wrapping her manky BV flaps round her brother in law’s neck whilst wearing that hideous pink dress 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just popping here to ask if any of you tattle bastards can tell what the hell that card says?
Dating the card 🤣🤣 is that so she can use it against him in 20 years when he's toxic 🤣
---
His birthday post.....
I wish I tapped you up when I had the chance...
Mate, she was balls deep in Waynbo, she didn't want you, with ya scrawny frogs legs and gravestone teeth.
She apparently still wanted Waynbo after Jordan so again, you wasn't her first choice, unlucky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn't they miss a plane by a whole day at some point?

How is one family so cursed when it comes to travelling? Wrong day, wrong time, Lula's apparently had two lots of airport drama (once with school when her tickets were a different name to her passport or something, and another recently when she was going away with a friend and her mum).

Anyone would think that Ratchet's making it all up for likes and DMs from the huns...
I was just thinking the same.

I have flown plenty of times (with my kids too!) And never been late, or missed a flight. Surely everyone knows you need to allow extra time. It's really not hard (or content worthy!)

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking the same.

I have flown plenty of times (with my kids too!) And never been late, or missed a flight. Surely everyone knows you need to allow extra time. It's really not hard (or content worthy!)
Surely if you duck up once, you double check and get there in plenty of time in future so it doesn't happen again 🤷‍♀️

But I suppose it's different when somebody else (the huns) is paying :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Wait, she’s only just turned 42? She’s younger than me? bleeping hell i thought she was older 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. It’s all about ME and I’ll repost everyone’s post about ME 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe the kids encourage her to go away for her birthday so they don't have to put up with her. She must be insufferable. It's practically a license to scream "it's all about ME".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the e book on Amazon? The untold story of Rachaele Hambleton? Or has anyone read it? Not sure if the author is a huge fan or if it’s some sort of expose ?

Reactions: 1
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. It’s all about ME and I’ll repost everyone’s post about ME 🙄
It’s so nauseating when people do this and incredibly dull content. Seriously Ratface no one gives a flying duck.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.