PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Die hard Huns paying £5+ to listen to this 💩 need their heads testing. Her management will be loving the engagement but physically cringing 💰

Reactions: 11
She will be a laughing stock in Roma dripping in Gucci. Trying too hard amongst the really stylish effortless Italians. I’m gonna pissa my pants when I see her holiday attire. As for Mr Anorak I can’t even bear to think what he’s packed. Meanwhile the kids are fending for themselves getting up to illegal all sorts. They truly are the worst parents who don’t give a shiny tit. How do they get away with it with 6 kids/not so tiny turds??

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh no, fml, we missed the plane... who is so bloody chill about missing a flight? I'm not much of a traveller do you not have to pay for another flight if you miss one?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Josh is messaging Linda but even so - who leaves two severely autistic children with their cleaner so they can duck off on holiday alone, over a weekend and the week before half term??
That will be evil Rachel Hambleton, and her partner in crime, the perverted Joshua Marshall.
They don't like or want any of their children.
They just alternate their affection towards them, depending on which child and their problematic life is going to pull on the heartstrings of their faithful huns and bring in the most cash.
So many people are unable to have children and would love to give a decent home, a stable environment and unconditional love to their children.
It's so sad.
Rachel and Joyce should have been neutered.
Thank duck she's now menopausal, and he's completely run out of testosterone.
You're running on empty tanks Joyce.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If I arrived at the airport and it looked liked I’d missed my flight last thing I’d be doing is whipping my phone out to film myself running to the gate. What an absolute melt and liar (for content).

Reactions: 30
It takes the piss when they go away whenever they want but then moan about the kids being off school in half terms but don't take them anywhere (and Rach going to a Air b n b for a night so one of your children can have a party without Josh knowing doesn't count)

Reactions: 14
Vom 🤢 let's make sure we get my expensive Alexander mcqueen bag in the picture
Birthday Eve !!!!!! What, in the 12 year old girl, is she on about!
why does she never celebrate her birthday with her kids? Why does every birthday HAVE to have a weekend away?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Oh do duck off with the autism narrative aswell!! If you left any child Nd or not at those ages, you would ha e to leave bleeping food otpions. You see I'm even finding it hard to explain, simply because i wouldn't be doing it!
That's not a 4 year old with autism "oh josh food hero" it's a bleeping dad with a 4 year old. Jesus wept how to spread tit ideals about parenting yo bunch of tit lickers.. that's not a hero dad with a teenage daughter with autism. It's what a dad and mum would do,without thought. Without need of applause of even think "oh this is good of us".
Put aside not actually leaving them in the first place. This is what any parent would do, by being a basic parent.
Imagine making up tit stories to post thinking this makes her husband a bleeping hero, beautiful,wooonderful dad. Get a grip.
" look everyone look. We feed our kids when we go away..." errrm🤔 👏

Reactions: 19
Birthday Eve !!!!!! What, in the 12 year old girl, is she on about!
why does she never celebrate her birthday with her kids? Why does every birthday HAVE to have a weekend away?
Because she places more importance on material things. Designer clothes that look cheap & tacky on her, holidays in beautiful cities where they will just get pissed & shop, expensive meals that they snort through & get pissed at. They cannot appreciate their wealth as they are both too thick.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.