PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the more money than sense world is she wearing?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Without a shadow of a doubt I would refuse to go out with someone looking like that, it’s absolutely woeful.

This dog looks better than her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a dogs dinner. I was looking forward to seeing her holiday wardrobe and my god it hasn’t disappointed. Also those eyebrows are bloody terrible. Josh looks like Benny Hill. Please chase her through the streets of Rome and speed it up 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Less than 2% of her followers have liked her latest grid post, she’ll be gutted as she obviously thought she looked the 🐶 [] 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As someone who has a lot of taxi drivers in their family - this makes me so bleeping angry!
Firstly other people have to sit there and don’t want to sit where your dirty shoes have been
Secondly have some respect for someone else’s property especially when it is what they use to make a living to feed their family - you mark or catch those seats with your (ugly) shoes they have to pay for the cleaning / repair.
No bleeping respect at all
Eurghh look at his little pigeon legs 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't forget you need to size up! Entirely the fault of the company making clothes smaller, not that she's a fat munter! I saw the photos earlier and I was so excited to come her and see the comments. And as ever, you did not disappoint. Well done Tattlers, Rancid, you really must try so much harder!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she actually about the cry that it’s raining? 🤣🤣🤣

And trying to make herself relatable with her FML moment of having to show Lula how to cook over FaceTime. No love, everyone else would be at home, cooking for their neurodiverse family in the middle of term time.

Reactions: 16
She is the gift that keeps on giving 😂 just because you can afford it Rach doesn’t mean you have to wear it, newsflash you are not an edgy twenty something and you look like a twit 😂

Reactions: 20
Oh do duck off with the autism narrative aswell!! If you left any child Nd or not at those ages, you would ha e to leave bleeping food otpions. You see I'm even finding it hard to explain, simply because i wouldn't be doing it!
That's not a 4 year old with autism "oh josh food hero" it's a bleeping dad with a 4 year old. Jesus wept how to spread tit ideals about parenting yo bunch of tit lickers.. that's not a hero dad with a teenage daughter with autism. It's what a dad and mum would do,without thought. Without need of applause of even think "oh this is good of us".
Put aside not actually leaving them in the first place. This is what any parent would do, by being a basic parent.
Imagine making up tit stories to post thinking this makes her husband a bleeping hero, beautiful,wooonderful dad. Get a grip.
" look everyone look. We feed our kids when we go away..." errrm🤔 👏
Exactly this, I don’t think I ever use the word autism when I post anything I’m doing with my 12 yr old, she’s not a typical 12 yr old, I can’t send her off to the cinema, or I’m still doing school runs because she wouldn’t get there, and schools 2 streets away, it really annoys me when ppl have to push the autism with everything,

Reactions: 7
Tic tak teeth, tacky clothes and terrible poses shambleton birthdays never fail to dissapoint!
All that's missing was a hun in her cranberry

Reactions: 11
That outfit! The socks, the black thing! Is it a dress? A top and skorts? A playsuit? Whatever she looks like a massive star spangled twit!

She really is looking awful atm isn't she? Like really, really bad! She has aged so badly in quite a short space of time, her hair does not suit her at the length it is and combined with her horrific dress sense, her awful make up application skills, her ugly face....... it's giving Worzel in drag!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really thinks she’s some style icon doesn’t she wtf 🤣🤣 those socks and shoes hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.