PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The card…wtf does it say?! Drink ——— more water than you currently do. What is the word that’s crossed out? Because it looks like drink come! 🤢
I thought it said that at first. Then I went to fracture my ribs dry heaving. Only I looked again and realised it said "some," so I think he was going to say "some water." bleeping weirdo either way though 🤦🏻‍♀️. Thank god she only has one birthday a year 😭.

IMG_7263.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rach isn't tutoring her she's being homeschooled by an online private school costing 7k a year!
Oh I know but she may still need supervision and support. From experience, if school makes her anxious, she may really struggle to adapt to online learning and find it triggering or difficult to engage with for the first few weeks, the anxiety and meltdowns may continue for a while yet, and then it’s summer holidays and there’s a whole new start in September. Also, will she be doing GCSEs? Because if you’re home educating you have to book in advance far ahead because private spaces go quickly, unless she’s doing those online too.
---
Thread suggestion:

Part-time Mummy is never at home,
Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
That card. Another manipulative controlling prick then. Men who: tell you you've put on a few. Don't look so slutty. Be less loud. Showing off.fkirting. need ti exercise more. Or in slosh> drink less alcohol and more water. Eeek .that's not love Rachet. That a weak(well come on its Josh) emotional manipulation.
He wrote in her valentine's card "book your smear test"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He wrote in her valentine's card "book your smear test"
Well guys I hope you are all enjoying the beauty of Rome that "she has taken us along" to see. I ask you have you ever seen a vending machine, plates of food, glasses of drinks, the room they are staying like it?? I have to admit I've never felt so jealous of her, especially with the jewel in the crown that was that beautifully worded card from Josh. She knows it makes us trolls envious 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it said that at first. Then I went to fracture my ribs dry heaving. Only I looked again and realised it said "some," so I think he was going to say "some water." bleeping weirdo either way though 🤦🏻‍♀️. Thank god she only has one birthday a year 😭.

View attachment 2944913
Fucks sake, if my husband wrote that in card for me, I'd drop kick him, patronising bleep!

• Haha
Fucks sake, if my husband wrote that in card for me, I'd drop kick him, patronising bleep!
I don't think she's bothered about him enough to be patronised by it and to be fair, she loves being fed, it's like their main love language. She's always the happiest with him when he's made her food. She practically slobbers "bubs," when he's cooked.

(He's very strange over food & nutrition. I used to think he was controlling her with it, but he does it with the kids also. She's said a few times he gets annoyed when the kids eat before meals etc, honestly who cares as long as they eat. He's always up her arse with smoothies and vitamins etc. I just think it's the only role he has that makes him feel needed because he's useless at everything else.)

Reactions: 14
I don't think she's bothered about him enough to be patronised by it and to be fair, she loves being fed, it's like their main love language. She's always the happiest with him when he's made her food. She practically slobbers "bubs," when he's cooked.

(He's very strange over food & nutrition. I used to think he was controlling her with it, but he does it with the kids also. She's said a few times he gets annoyed when the kids eat before meals etc, honestly who cares as long as they eat. He's always up her arse with smoothies and vitamins etc. I just think it's the only role he has that makes him feel needed because he's useless at everything else.)
I have to disagree. I think it's rude if someone has a cooked a meal for you and you then say you don't want to eat because you're full up from eating crap.

Reactions: 18
Why is Rach stood in front of a lock up? Good job they’re not travel influencers 😂
Nice £100+ t-shirt 💰💰

Reactions: 2
It takes a village.....to allow you to swan off for childfree breaks away? I've always taken this phrase to mean having extended family and friends around to help you raise your children, not to provide free childcare until you end up on the toxic pile. They have piles of teenagers hanging round, but I've never seen them reciprocate for childcare.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
State of her. It’s true you can’t polish a turd.
I don't normally like to comment on appearance on here, but has she even brushed her hair? I'm not sure if it's her hairdresser or Josh who has done her dirty here.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahahahahaha what is she dressed In

actually it needs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It takes a village.....to allow you to swan off for childfree breaks away? I've always taken this phrase to mean having extended family and friends around to help you raise your children, not to provide free childcare until you end up on the toxic pile. They have piles of teenagers hanging round, but I've never seen them reciprocate for childcare.
It doesn’t take a village if you’re a single parent with no support but actually stick around for your kids #justsaying

Reactions: 19
Hahahahahahahahaha what is she dressed In

actually it needs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I actually cackled out loud at the shoes and socks. Between that and J with his bucket hat and man bag they must look such a site. Suddenly Mario and Derek on the balcony look stylish 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (IYKYKIYDKGTK)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"takes a village" my arse. It doesn't. Takes one or two parents/carers who are bloody well there for them. She really doesn't get parenting 🤯 .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.