Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VCJR

VIP Member
What in the name of cheek implants is going on there?! I’ve never seen anything so odd.
Rachel has never had botox or fillers, lthis is her natural and real look.
So she says.
And she's always been so honest. Right Bubs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Queeniebee

VIP Member
So much wrong with this, including her outfit. Home educating a GCSE child is not “hanging out with your bestie”. How many times has Rachel complained that she can’t cope with half terms because she is far too busy and important to take time off work to spend the holidays with her children? But she thinks home educating a 15 year old with autism is going to be all sunshine and rainbows and sharing lattes and croissants over their birthday respective laptops? She’s fucking deluded.

View attachment 2944507
Rach isn't tutoring her she's being homeschooled by an online private school costing 7k a year!

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Anyone else think the name The Power in You has got a similar vibe to Charlotte Greedy’s You do You, self help book?

Tag line on Rs book “How to live and love your life” ….
Tag line on Cs book “Living the life you want”

Nothing worse than instatwats releasing pointless, over-priced books, such an ick.
First thing I thought was that it’s just another rehash of Greedys book.

FunkyOwl

Well the place on winner Street was around £400 p/m so if she sacked that one off for the more expensive premises then more fool her because the excuse she made to sack off winner street was because of lack of funds 🤔
So let's say this one is around the same, that still leaves £8,600 per month.
How much staff does she now have? Jane and Amelia. Because I'm sure she said jo and jen were ptwm payroll. She will get the rates cheaper too. She said before the hypnotherapy is funded from the raffles and then you have this Leigh doing the freedom programme.
They can't be on that much wages seeing as its either only open 2 days a week or by appointment only 🤣

I'm sick of people calling it a charity. Its not! Its a business like you say.
They actually have two premises on the same street. Although they are likely using the second as the packing centre for REBL, I’m sure it still has the patchwork house logo on the door.

trine

Chatty Member
Fuck me!!! Where did you get that beaut from?!!!!
It’s one of several she posted as a collage on her page of her trying on clothes to sell (to the Huns). Unsure if she modelled the old knickers she was selling too 🤢

• Wow

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
She really pimping out whichever childish of the moment isn't she. T had done so well staying off the camera. Its going to do nothing but halm her.

And should Rachel really be advertising a tooth brush with a filter on,which gas also filtered her teeth! This is by law of advertising on instagram , NOT ALLOWED. would the company listen if emailed?
Filtered face. Filtered teeth.
View attachment 2876032View attachment 2876033View attachment 2876034View attachment 2876035View attachment 2876040View attachment 2876043
Report her to ASA

VCJR

VIP Member
Rachel Bubs must be coming over all neccessary, & loving herself the hardest ever, after stealing this quote from someone.
And now it's all about her and her Autistic daughter, who was undiagnosed for 15 years.
And the unnecessary suffering they've had to endure, whilst being true warriors, throughout.
Tallulah knew she had it, but Rachel missed it, because she's still mentally fucked up with Trainer Trauma from 38 years ago.
I've pre-ordered the new book, in Hardback, kindle and audio book.
I'm counting down the days 🐽🐽🐽.

Attachments

Welshiewelsh

Chatty Member
Wtf 😬 that was so uncomfortable to watch! He is definitely on something and she allows him to drive the younger ones around!