PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her huns don't love her enough to buy her clothes. Apparently the patreon sale went to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow those clips really show R to be the teenage mean girl that she never seemed to mature past age 15, especially when she repeats it to Lu when she gets in the car. R is such a danger when she is “performing” for the Patrecon Huns, it’s like she would say anything to them because they pay! I can’t believe any of them would share anything personal to her knowing she will just bring it up on there!!!

Reactions: 11
I see her huns don't love her enough to buy her clothes. Apparently the patreon sale went to tit.
The huns all have the cranberry webl, ironic really as the patrecon Saint of UTIs clearly needs more cranberry in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can a 4 year old kid be left unsupervised for that long to make such a mess of the sofa with his toast crumbs. What are they doing in a morning that’s more important?
Ratface was probably filming herself doing her make up, or waffling into the camera about nothing. She might have even gone live on PatreCON, she loves doing that when she's meant to be doing something else.

Reactions: 4
I've worked it out (ok googled it) but you are all going to regret me doing it... ewwwww

Rach is rancid enough but now you get to know far to much about jo too...
---

loving each other the hardest making their own mess🤮🤮
Jo is such a try hard to get laughs out of rach, no need for that convo to be said never mind recorded or mentioned to Lula. Pair of dirty attention seeking slags.

Reactions: 21
She is vile... she is like a young kid speaking about poo or similar. Not a grown woman with teenagers who will get slaughtered. Sounds like Jo is ovulating... how can q person with so many BABIES not know this?

Reactions: 12
So stop bleeping off & leaving your autistic kids every wkend to fend for themselves then...
Oh duck off pretending that Silky gives a tit! We all know he detests every single one of those kids and doesn't give a toss about any of them. He's desperate to get away so he can get pissed on red wine and pretend he's picking up a sex worker for the night.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
So which Adult is looking after lula, Issac and Wilby then? He sounds like he's leaving instruction for Lula to cook there tea (apart from Wilby who will get a takeaway pizza)

Reactions: 13
So which Adult is looking after lula, Issac and Wilby then? He sounds like he's leaving instruction for Lula to cook there tea (apart from Wilby who will get a takeaway pizza)
No 15 year old should be responsible for providing meals for their 4 year old brother! WTAF?!!? Add in both on the autism spectrum and I can't begin to even fathom how they think this is ok. Presumably Betsy might be about for some of the weekend, so there will be an "adult" there. :oops: And the huns lap this tit up like it's the most normal thing in the world.

Reactions: 24
No 15 year old should be responsible for providing meals for their 4 year old brother! WTAF?!!? Add in both on the autism spectrum and I can't begin to even fathom how they think this is ok. Presumably Betsy might be about for some of the weekend, so there will be an "adult" there. :oops: And the huns lap this tit up like it's the most normal thing in the world.
LA should be all over this bleep. 15 year old with autism and anxiety so severe that she can’t cope with school and now suddenly has to be home educated yet both parents piss off the same weekend and leave her to look after her 4 year old half brother who also has autism??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Unfuckingbelievable. That looks like an airport bus to me. Who the hell goes on holiday leaving their vulnerable kids home alone? One so anxious she can’t go to school yet running the house and cooking meals for her 4 year old violently autistic brother (whilst recently diagnosed herself). Not only that but there’s a water crisis on their doorstep where everyone’s getting so ill from parasites in the drinking water. JFC 🙄🙄 but it’s the saviour’s birthday so all is well.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh come on chrolls they haven’t left the children home alone for a least a week 😂

Reactions: 12
Looks like Josh is messaging Linda but even so - who leaves two severely autistic children with their cleaner so they can duck off on holiday alone, over a weekend and the week before half term??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
bleeping rank bastards discussing fertile cervical mucus. It's a wonder Jo wasn't waving it around her head like a lasso 🤠

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like Josh is messaging Linda but even so - who leaves two severely autistic children with their cleaner so they can duck off on holiday alone, over a weekend and the week before half term??
And when severely anxious Lula has just had the life changing news that she's being taken out of school to start an online one, away from friends and pastoral support. They are despicable humans.

Reactions: 15
bleeping rank bastards discussing fertile cervical mucus. It's a wonder Jo wasn't waving it around her head like a lasso 🤠
Coming next on PatreCON 🙄 no doubt with that bleeping Beyonce song (that I was sick of the first time I heard it) over the top

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.