Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie55

I don't know how to copy the videos from patrecon but she was saying 'hello' to another mum today with her cranberry on
---
I sell out so many of my webl gear but everyone has the cranberry but don't question me about that or I will have another troll wobble

Jeeze I bet the poor hun is still waiting 700 3 months for a new colour
Any of us trolls able to help this lovely lady out, at least then we get to watch the patrecon ? PLEASE

• Heart
Reactions: 6

VickyVodka

Yet you very rarely see her at their house where as Rachaeleeees mum is often there pottering around doing bits and bobs. But Mummy Marshall is obviously the favourite 🙄
That’s because mummy Marshall agrees with everything she says! Although her mum is there often I can’t see the behind the camera relationship being that good after R has thrown her under the bus so many times - sure she just keeps the peace to see her grandchildren (especially T who she seems to have a lovely relationship with)

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Aw they’re back and picking kids to spend time with how sweet 🙄 parents of the year those two 🙄

she banged out a few ads the last couple of days, seems silly when she has none for ages then a load together?

also how hot was it in Devon today, it was blooming cold in Bristol!

ScottishMammy92

Yeah hasn’t changed a bit. All natural.
Oh my god is that even her?! I genuinely double took I wouldn't have recognised her for a minute. The sad thing is she was a nice enough looking woman...the lips haven't done her any favours. No wonder Slosh always looks fuming he's probably trying to use his last 2 brain cells to figure out where this woman went 😂

• Haha

Rosie55

We could hire a room at Patchwork for a meet up!
If you dont mind tattlers, any chance you could "look at the books" while mother Theresa ( or simpering jo) make's you coffee. I'd offer to meet you there but I dont think my psychiatrist would sanction a day out ( obvs joking)

Last edited:
  • Haha

trine

Chatty Member
This latest filter she’s using isn’t doing her any favours at all. Talk about blurred lines.

• Haha

hhturbo123

Wow! A book all about the shit she doesn't share on social media. I'm amazed she found enough to fill one page up. Who TF wants to buy a book to find out what illegal stuff her kids are up to? Sounds tedious!
Maybe I misheard, but I thought she said this was a fiction book? So how come it’s got “factual” info about her and the kids?

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I was thinking, we don't actually know if it was Rachael's choice to remove her or if school have said she can't stay. Rachael has mentioned continuously that Lula has been challenging at school so perhaps they just had enough.

It occurred to me because I just can't see Josh not fuming over them spending £7.5k on a year of school. Or Rachael to be honest. But he definitely hates spending money in the kids.
As in she was suspended or excluded?

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Omfg. Anna Whitehouse (like Rachael,) only gives a shit about Fathers because she can not be arsed to Mother her own kids. The irony of her and Rachael gabbing on about equality, when the pair of them have routinely emasculated their Husbands all over social media (or Ex Husband in Anna's case.)

Bite me 🙄.
Shes another who has become absolutely insufferable lately. The book her and her husband wrote is just embarrassing now and I can't quite believe he went along with it

katesbess

VIP Member
Millions of trillion messaged her saying rhey wanted it. Even the silly bint realises the cult are licking her fanny and bullshitting her. How many times did she say how many people messaged saying they want it. Ie bullshiiiite.
Here's a few of her best bits from the award winning fleecer
And what the fooook is she doing to her hands.its almost like a really offensive blackface fancy dress attempt.
Screenshot_20240507_014531_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_014419_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_014439_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_014503_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_014535_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_014708_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha