PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell I have the wrong friends... also josh is taking her away tommorow for her birthday...

So to summarise wilby is level 10000 autistic unable to ever get to school on time without having meltdowns, T is so unable to cope she needs homeschooling but two holidays for your birthday kid free is fine

That hotel is £500 a night

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I never wish harm on anyone but Hope her kids come down with the illness so it ruins her plans 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never wish harm on anyone but Hope her kids come down with the illness so it ruins her plans 🙈🤣
They could all be puking their guts up and shitting through the eye of a needle and she'd still swan off leaving Lula in charge. Nothing comes between this lazy grifter and an opportunity to piss off and drink cocktails while loving Mullet Mike the hardest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her complaining about Southwest Water deleting negative comments has orbited irony around the sun. She's bleeping special isn't she hahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
There is no way she is going through perimenopause with the material she wears even looking at her in that peach set up makes me sweat buckets.
I watch what material I wear now during peri
So true! I’m currently sat wfh with shorts and a vest top on and both windows open whilst my poor husband is sat next to me with jeans, a long sleeve tee and woolly jumper on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m properly laughing at her being so affronted by SouthWest Water deleting comments 🤣 who would do such a thing, eh?! Drop them a quick message to make sure they block anyone who looks at their stories without following them as well while you’re on your soapbox, Rach, if a job’s worth doing and all that 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m properly laughing at her being so affronted by SouthWest Water deleting comments 🤣 who would do such a thing, eh?! Drop them a quick message to make sure they block anyone who looks at their stories without following them as well while you’re on your soapbox, Rach, if a job’s worth doing and all that 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This needs to be said in their comments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The meal they went to was over £200!
---
And then she’s moaning about only getting £15 off the water company. Can’t wait till these influencers are stopped. Such narcissists!
They won't be entitled to anything as she's not in the affected area. The kids schools are but her house isn't.

Reactions: 3
Isn't it strange that a comment about someone running a dodgy cic in Lancashire has made it to Spotted Paignton, subtle 🤣
It's not strange babe, that entire page was set up just to chroll old Rashflaps. I bet they even set up that CIC in another part of the country just to be able to post this and chroll her some more!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can a 4 year old kid be left unsupervised for that long to make such a mess of the sofa with his toast crumbs. What are they doing in a morning that’s more important?

Reactions: 20
How can a 4 year old kid be left unsupervised for that long to make such a mess of the sofa with his toast crumbs. What are they doing in a morning that’s more important?
He wouldn't make that mess if he was sat at a table but he just eats his meals wherever he likes!

Reactions: 13
Any of us trolls able to help this lovely lady out, at least then we get to watch the patrecon ? PLEASE
I've worked it out (ok googled it) but you are all going to regret me doing it... ewwwww

Rach is rancid enough but now you get to know far to much about jo too...
---

loving each other the hardest making their own mess🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
And whenever they go away they always show him sat on whatever Air BnB's sofa with a plate of toast - disrespectful enough to do it on someone else's property, but not their own. Even though they actually do, because supervising a level 7000 autistic, violent 4 year old to eat is just far too much parenting.

Reactions: 5
I've worked it out (ok googled it) but you are all going to regret me doing it... ewwwww

Rach is rancid enough but now you get to know far to much about jo too...
---

loving each other the hardest making their own mess🤮🤮
Me and my 'bestie' talk about most things, but we'd both be mortified if the other said that 🤮

Reactions: 9
I've an older teen refusing therapy but most def needs a bit, anxiety killing them.
You sound like work in that/similar area, is there something I can do apart from all the reassurance amd giving love., is there any big thing I wouldn't think of that may help? Sorry to ask just you sound like you know what your talking about and at there age I'm stuck bcoz has right ta so to the therapy but needs something. Is sporty and all out 4x wk to play/train. Works a part time job. So is getting out but still so heightened with anxiety. I've had myself and try tell them what I used but yano yourself parents know nothing 😅 😪
But I don't want it ta drag on for them and gp useless just keeps saying old enough ta tell ya no
It's such an individual thing. So as bleeping annoying as it sounds, I wouldn't know until I spoke to them. It would be really remiss of me to pretend otherwise. Sorry.
Generally though, you care enough to ask and want to help which is huge. And they will feel that. Honestly feeling cared for is a huge part of it in all i see.Teenagers in themselves are at a place where there very being is to push away,yet pull back. Then push and want you to pull etc. They are finding themselves but also so scared to.
I know our waiting lists are sickeningly long. But have you seen the IAPT services. So it's a short, usually 6_ 8 week taljing therapy service. The difference being that anybody can self refer. No doctor no referral needed. They phone and get into it themselves. So it can feel alot easier and more in control. There are some really good people behind those services. All still trained NHS services.
Is the sport and training a choice. Do they need more wind down time. Is it pressured? With sprit especially some breathing techniques can be really helpful. There is a site called insight timer that does loaaaads of free guided meditation or breathing techniques.
And a really helpful site called mindful that has lots of great resources about freframing those thoughts. They also have a podcast with lots of guided meditations.
Keep being open. Keep being there. Let them feel irrational but then allow them to blabber and talk it through. And remind them always that thoughts are not facts.
It's is an illness though, so in the end needs support to get through. Bit depending on them, that can be multi faceted.
Below is a screen shot of that mindful page as an example of what she cpuld tap into.
Basically if you're doing the opposite of rachet then you're already onto a win.
Screenshot_20240517_073304_Podbean.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.