PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, I can’t believe we are still on the same thread, the boring cow must be fuming but I’m assuming it’s same old, same old for Safeguarding Sal and her lot.

I’ve worked in Local Authority and in respect of T, I very highly doubt she has been removed. Two things have likely happened-

1. Sal and her Gormless sidekick have removed T for reasons known only to them.
2. Schools are trying to accommodate because there is no other provision. I am not being dramatic when I say SEN placements are not only unicorns, they are also incredibly expensive and therefore school have to exhaust every option which includes offering online etc so they can say they have tried everything. Schools will, mostly in my experience, really try and support and offer alternatives.

From a safeguarding perspective, school can’t refer to children’s services just because T has been removed from school, however they can if there are other safeguarding concerns. The biggest issue is lack of eyes on T however if the other children are in school, at least professionals see them. I can’t see how removal from school is helping this situation but I’ve never understood any of their decisions. Instead of self-diagnosing your kids and playing Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman with your children’s mental health, it might be worth letting the professionals lead on this.

I got blocked long ago and always say I will stay away from commenting on this thread too much as I end up so furious but I do keep an eye occasionally and got sent some stuff and once again, this oversharing of what is “wrong” with their children leaves my blood boiling. She has absolutely defined that child by being anxious/autistic or whatever else they decide is “wrong” with her this week. Utter arseholes of humans.

Reactions: 29
Sorry, but this is slightly fake news. My friends friend has a son with diagnosed ADHD and he was suspended muuuuuuultiple times due to bad behaviour. I think it must vary school to school.
I think they can suspend but not exclude; I know when we have behavioural issues with children with additional needs we have to provide evidence that we have done everything to meet their needs etc prior to the suspension taking place. I know of quite a few students who have been near to suspension but it hasn’t gone through at the last minute due to school not meeting their additional needs. It’s so very rare for students to be excluded nowadays that I highly doubt that’s happened.

Reactions: 5
I think they can suspend but not exclude; I know when we have behavioural issues with children with additional needs we have to provide evidence that we have done everything to meet their needs etc prior to the suspension taking place. I know of quite a few students who have been near to suspension but it hasn’t gone through at the last minute due to school not meeting their additional needs. It’s so very rare for students to be excluded nowadays that I highly doubt that’s happened.
I would agree with this. It is absolutely last resort to exclude a child and a lot of the time, they will do a “planned move” to another school instead which is a way of excluding without excluding.

Exclusion is the same, SEN child or not, you need to have a lot of rational and evidence as to why you are excluding a child from a setting but fundamentally, it’s usually a safety issue for the child themselves or others. It will absolutely vary school to school, headteacher to headteacher as to how much they are willing to tolerate.

There is absolutely no way, no way at ALL, and I would put my house on it, that T could have behaved badly enough to be removed from school. Seriously, I can’t tell you how difficult it is to even suspend a child.

I think T is school refusing, anxious, or Ratshit is just not happy she isn’t getting exactly what Ratshit wants in her non expert opinion and therefore has removed her. It’s the usual smoke and mirrors tactic of getting ahead of the story, twisting it etc. You can’t fault how good she is at what she does, evil as it is.

Reactions: 9
Does Josh cut his own hair because no barbers would surely cut it like that and tell their client it looks good!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she mentioned anything about the now confirmed cryptosperidium outbreak in Brixham. All 3 schools are in the directly affected area and they live on the edge of the affected area. Can't believe shes not making content and making it about her and the kids...the symptoms are horrendous. Luckily I'm not in the affected area....but friends are and they are so rough!

Reactions: 7
Has she mentioned anything about the now confirmed cryptosperidium outbreak in Brixham. All 3 schools are in the directly affected area and they live on the edge of the affected area. Can't believe shes not making content and making it about her and the kids...the symptoms are horrendous. Luckily I'm not in the affected area....but friends are and they are so rough!
Yes she's mentioned it. Said something about bottled water is as hard to get at the moment as toilet roll was during the Rona

Reactions: 4
I don't know how to copy the videos from patrecon but she was saying 'hello' to another mum today with her cranberry on
---
I sell out so many of my webl gear but everyone has the cranberry but don't question me about that or I will have another troll wobble

Jeeze I bet the poor hun is still waiting 700 3 months for a new colour
Any of us trolls able to help this lovely lady out, at least then we get to watch the patrecon ? PLEASE

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck me!!! Where did you get that beaut from?!!!!
It’s one of several she posted as a collage on her page of her trying on clothes to sell (to the Huns). Unsure if she modelled the old knickers she was selling too 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s one of several she posted as a collage on her page of her trying on clothes to sell (to the Huns). Unsure if she modelled the old knickers she was selling too 🤢
She is disgusting.
---
Does Josh cut his own hair because no barbers would surely cut it like that and tell their client it looks good!
It looks like he cuts his own hair.
I wonder if he colours his grey roots too?
Or maybe he uses Grecian on his hair to help maintain his youthfulness 😂.
---
It looks like he cuts his own hair.
I wonder if he colours his grey roots too?
Or maybe he uses Grecian on his hair to help maintain his youthfulness 😂.

• Haha
She's not in the affected area, but Edie's school is closed today because of it. It is like Covid all over again, with panic buying of water and mass hysteria on social media, I'm surprised she's not made it all about her!
I've had it mildly I think - put it down to something I ate, and most people I know in the surrounding area are ill - from a bit of a dodgy tummy to really really bad.

You know what also ne er helped anyone I've worked with with their anxiety. Having their safe people and or especially family talking about them. Infact the need to tread overly careful can be a really hard road to travel correctly. For they have huge issues with being talked about. Huge issues with needing to rely in people and have those "walls" of safety when they feel so vulnerable. A look between their parent and me can be all it takes to make them feel unsafe,paranoid and "wrong" and unsafe. So going online and saying anything, anything at all would be the end. To the outside the level of needing to keep thing between those they trust can seem maddening. But it's not. It's a enormous sate of unsafety and the need to be held, held in many ways to build it back. Social media mother fucker Rachel will not be easing T Ms anxietys and overwhelm.
There is also the huge risk of them feeling like a burden. And there is nothing much worse than eharing that from a child. And breaks the parents hearts. But lots of things have to be done in families with those of anxiety sufferers and it can make them jave to bend in so many unbelievable ways. Which most do no question. So for Rachel to mouth of about her struggles. Make it known what she does, is,acts like is a huge no bleeping no!
I cannot beleive if T is how she says she is, that Rachel could think to do what she is. In all ways she is a huge red flag for making such issues worse. And keeping that sufferer in an eV worse sate of fear, fight and flight mode.

Reactions: 5
You know what also ne er helped anyone I've worked with with their anxiety. Having their safe people and or especially family talking about them. Infact the need to tread overly careful can be a really hard road to travel correctly. For they have huge issues with being talked about. Huge issues with needing to rely in people and have those "walls" of safety when they feel so vulnerable. A look between their parent and me can be all it takes to make them feel unsafe,paranoid and "wrong" and unsafe. So going online and saying anything, anything at all would be the end. To the outside the level of needing to keep thing between those they trust can seem maddening. But it's not. It's a enormous sate of unsafety and the need to be held, held in many ways to build it back. Social media mother fucker Rachel will not be easing T Ms anxietys and overwhelm.
There is also the huge risk of them feeling like a burden. And there is nothing much worse than eharing that from a child. And breaks the parents hearts. But lots of things have to be done in families with those of anxiety sufferers and it can make them jave to bend in so many unbelievable ways. Which most do no question. So for Rachel to mouth of about her struggles. Make it known what she does, is,acts like is a huge no bleeping no!
I cannot beleive if T is how she says she is, that Rachel could think to do what she is. In all ways she is a huge red flag for making such issues worse. And keeping that sufferer in an eV worse sate of fear, fight and flight mode.
Exactly....the last thing she needs is being plastered all over the internet if her anxiety is as bad as Rachael says it is. Sadly she has been conditioned to think that the only way she can get her mum's love and attention is to be filmed and shown online.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Parenting at its finest.
How sad, imagine hating your kids so much that you huff and roll your eyes about having to play with one of them for a bit. If she'd just got in after working a 12 hour shift in a care home or something I could forgive her not having the energy to play, but she sits on her arse all day, she's very lucky that she gets to be home when he gets in from school, and she's complaining that he wants to play with her instead of locked in his bedroom alone with the iPad and twelve million dinosaurs. I know we've all probably felt like it at times, but the difference is we don't film ourselves eye rolling and share it publicly.

Reactions: 19
There is no way she is going through perimenopause with the material she wears even looking at her in that peach set up makes me sweat buckets.
I watch what material I wear now during peri

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've an older teen refusing therapy but most def needs a bit, anxiety killing them.
You sound like work in that/similar area, is there something I can do apart from all the reassurance amd giving love., is there any big thing I wouldn't think of that may help? Sorry to ask just you sound like you know what your talking about and at there age I'm stuck bcoz has right ta so to the therapy but needs something. Is sporty and all out 4x wk to play/train. Works a part time job. So is getting out but still so heightened with anxiety. I've had myself and try tell them what I used but yano yourself parents know nothing 😅 😪
But I don't want it ta drag on for them and gp useless just keeps saying old enough ta tell ya no

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.