PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millions of trillion messaged her saying rhey wanted it. Even the silly bint realises the cult are licking her fanny and bullshitting her. How many times did she say how many people messaged saying they want it. Ie bullshiiiite.
Here's a few of her best bits from the award winning fleecer
And what the fooook is she doing to her hands.its almost like a really offensive blackface fancy dress attempt.
Screenshot_20240507_014531_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_014419_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_014439_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_014503_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_014535_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_014708_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Only good thing about the University style new logo is that at least it actually looks like REBL and not WEBL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
4 months for a turkey tracksuit? How do you know you're not going to have lost/put on weight in that time?

Also, those shorts and tshirts, are they going to be pre order for September? Just in time for autumn?

Reactions: 9
Wondering if I should buy my dd one for going back to uni 😂 sorry love no white fox or Nike pro for you this year here’s a webl tracksuit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do like this tracksuit well the font anyway but certainly won’t be buying it, they have cheaper on boohoo for £36 😂

Reactions: 3
How is she living in thick tracksuits all the time with the hot flushes she reckons she's always having ? I am a hot person, and I prefer to wear thin layers that I can quickly whip off if I feel overheated, not a massive tracky that makes me look like I'm wearing a nappy

I wrote a whole paragraph about how Webl has no long term prospects that I've seen, but I deleted it. To summarise, it's unremarkable, to reliant on MLM and exactly what I'd expect from Rachael & Jo.

Last week she was selling her and Josh’s used fragrances and now she’s selling her used underwear. I have no words 😶 I imagine the huns clamouring to get their vaginas into a pair of their leaders knickers….literally! I wonder if she’s selling them clean or dirty 🤢
OMG, I said the other day in my post:

‘or as a suggestion racheaeaeaeale I hear there’s quite a market for dirty knickers 🤢🤮

It was only a sarcastic/tongue in cheek (🥴) comment, not a serious suggestion Racheaeaeale you utter grub 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Millions of trillion messaged her saying rhey wanted it. Even the silly bint realises the cult are licking her fanny and bullshitting her. How many times did she say how many people messaged saying they want it. Ie bullshiiiite.
And what the fooook is she doing to her hands.its almost like a really offensive blackface fancy dress attempt.
View attachment 2919989View attachment 2919990View attachment 2919991View attachment 2919992View attachment 2919993View attachment 2919994
Is it true that Rachel Hambleton us representing Team GB in the Olympic Games wrestling?
Mens wrestling, because there's too much of her to wrestle against women.
Good luck Bubs all the McDonald's takeaways and meals out have really bulked you up.
And obviously, when you go gym has helped.
Have you also designed the British teams official Olympic jogging suit?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The previous font was actually not horrific. This looks like a cheap tracksuit from Tesco. September is quite hilarious really.

Reactions: 6
Oh does no one else preorder all their casual clothes four months in advance? I'm always putting preorders in the season before...is that not normal? I thought that was the done thing 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2919989View attachment 2919990View attachment 2919991View attachment 2919992View attachment 2919993View attachment 2919994
These look awful. Don't get me wrong the other stuff isn't great either. But she looks like a bag of tit tied up in the middle with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you preorder and pay now, but don’t receive the goods for a few months, do you lose your right to return if they are unsuitable/don’t fit/poor quality etc?

Reactions: 5
If you preorder and pay now, but don’t receive the goods for a few months, do you lose your right to return if they are unsuitable/don’t fit/poor quality etc?
Remember, if it’s a pre order, it’s “made to measure” according to WEBL so can’t be returned….

Reactions: 4
Why does she always sound out of breath like she smokes 50 a day? Might wanna get yourself checked out Rach
Also does the Sunday times bestselling author know any other words other than “lush”
Wheeling out the trolls bullying her from 2019? Stories again I see 😂 God.She.Is.Boring 💤

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.