PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she thinks everyone's lush in the playground and school and they all love her. Yeah right, not the parents and staff I know..they've got you sussed Rach don't you worry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it true that Rachel Hambleton us representing Team GB in the Olympic Games wrestling?
Mens wrestling, because there's too much of her to wrestle against women.
Good luck Bubs all the McDonald's takeaways and meals out have really bulked you up.
And obviously, when you go gym has helped.
Have you also designed the British teams official Olympic jogging suit?
Olympic suit for the people that have to clear the bogs at the end of the day maybe 😄. Cheap,heavy, unyielding body suits thst they are. Perfect for wiping the sewers 👌. They are so bleeping gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how she thinks everyone's lush in the playground and school and they all love her. Yeah right, not the parents and staff I know..they've got you sussed Rach don't you worry.
😆😆 Cue the incoming snot fest saying she can't do the school run anymore in case the chrolls get her 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Olympic suit for the people that have to clear the bogs at the end of the day maybe 😄. Cheap,heavy, unyielding body suits thst they are. Perfect for wiping the sewers 👌. They are so bleeping gross.
But poor little Rachel is too busy for cleaning.
She's a proper grown up author and biological part Time bleep of a mother to lots of children.
Maybe lind could represent the cleaning team in Webl jogging suits 🤩.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got a message straight away from a friend! She said has Wilby moved schools? BecUse she sure as tit isn't talking about the folks at the school my friend sees Wilby at. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I see her “bestie” Mrs Hinch has lost her father. Wonder how long before she jumps on the grief train with her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Morning.

I can not wait for this self help book with quotes like this 🙏. She's like the Dalai Lama of being basic 😂.

IMG_7124.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really thinks she's something, doesn't she?? Know loads of parents at the school that E is at, never mentioned her. I'm sure the only ones that do genuinely dislike her and give her evils when she's strutting in like Beyonce are the ones that she's upset and chucked on her toxic pile.

Honestly most people on school runs are thinking about getting to work, did they lock the front door, will they have time to nip to the shop before pick up and a million other things. She has such a high opinion of herself if she thinks anyone is giving a shiny tit about her.

Reactions: 22
I see the extra E is back in her name
Look, she PAID for that E so she's going to damn well use it! AND she had to pay for it herself, back then there weren't huns throwing money at her via PayPal and for tracksuits that have a 6 month lead time on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was the way she waved at someone (probably made up) and then said “ahh she’s in my cranberry” 😂 Is everyone wandering around Devon in the webl gear in various colours waiting to get a mention from old Victoria Beckham herself?! What do they do when they see another hun in the wild? Why is she such a cock and why has no one decked her yet? So many questions…..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yet another refillable Wild case? She's surely got enough by now to stock her shop - in fact, maybe that's the idea. She's already flogged off her dirty trainers, half used perfumes and aftershaves, and old knickers. Is her "gently used" deodorant going to be next?

• Sick
  • Haha
So, she said she doesn't drop W at school coz she hates it, but hasn't done it for a few months? Meaning she used to do it? So she was fine then, but not now? Had she not seen these people before?

Half of them are probably half her age and couldn't give a crap who she is anyway. It's the school run R, not a social event. You don't have to speak to all of them. It's not mandatory. Just drop your kid off and get on with your day like everyone else 🙄

Reactions: 18
Look, she PAID for that E so she's going to damn well use it! AND she had to pay for it herself, back then there weren't huns throwing money at her via PayPal and for tracksuits that have a 6 month lead time on them!
She’s still fuming she had to pay for the superfluous E in her name, unlike sister Leisa who was clearly the favourite child and gifted her E by their mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omfg. Anna Whitehouse (like Rachael,) only gives a tit about Fathers because she can not be arsed to Mother her own kids. The irony of her and Rachael gabbing on about equality, when the pair of them have routinely emasculated their Husbands all over social media (or Ex Husband in Anna's case.)

Bite me 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was the way she waved at someone (probably made up) and then said “ahh she’s in my cranberry” 😂 Is everyone wandering around Devon in the webl gear in various colours waiting to get a mention from old Victoria Beckham herself?! What do they do when they see another hun in the wild? Why is she such a cock and why has no one decked her yet? So many questions…..
Pretty sure she mentioned someone was in the cranberry around Christmas. Such sad huns,

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.