PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week she was selling her and Josh’s used fragrances and now she’s selling her used underwear. I have no words 😶 I imagine the huns clamouring to get their vaginas into a pair of their leaders knickers….literally! I wonder if she’s selling them clean or dirty 🤢
🤮 I mean they've seen how infections she's had!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t comment on her anymore, she’s beyond dull as is her content . The selling of used underwear is so rank and grim , is she doing it to wind up tattlers?

Reactions: 15
Again (same as with the perfume), if she really wanted to get rid of her used underwear, it could be put to very good use for victims of domestic violence who have fled their home with nothing.

Reactions: 16
Saw a Webl in the wild today. It was the beige-ish of beige. The wearer was a stunner as well. Just ruined herself with the Webl 🥺🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Last week she was selling her and Josh’s used fragrances and now she’s selling her used underwear. I have no words 😶 I imagine the huns clamouring to get their vaginas into a pair of their leaders knickers….literally! I wonder if she’s selling them clean or dirty 🤢
I'm deleting my account 😭🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wouldnt there have to be some kind of delivery of Hazerdous material restrictions come into play here - the poor delivery people having to handle this kind of package would be at risk of some nasties if not packeged properly ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's probably sending them off fresh, as in freshly worn and straight in the post.
There will be huns all over the land with itchy fannies, and the NHS clap clinics, will have to send in extra staff.
You shouldn't be selling your stinking & diseased drawers Bubs!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I thought this post read she was selling her skinny underwear because she can’t get her fat arss in them anymore…..oh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did a quick search for you Bubs. SniFFFr is perfect for you.
And Joyce could probably sell some of his stained
y-fronts.
Do it Bubs
🐽🐽🐽.
Screenshot_20240506_164257_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240506_164401_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but what scruff bag even thinks about selling her used underwear online! It's bleeping rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's either on drugs or she’s trying to liven her tattle thread up, there's no way she can actually believe any woman wants to buy used underwear. Even the hunest of the huns must see that's weird.

Reactions: 12
She's either on drugs or she’s trying to liven her tattle thread up, there's no way she can actually believe any woman wants to buy used underwear. Even the hunest of the huns must see that's weird.
There is a price tag on the bottom right of the photo so maybe it’s benefit of the doubt and these are new and unworn?

Reactions: 2
That jogging suit is awful. I'd wear it to bed in mid December. Defo sale rail at Primark reduced to £10 from £16 each 🤦🏻‍♀️. I'm trying to figure out where she's going and with this webl thing because there doesn't seem to be a plan other than an unknown logo.

Reactions: 8
That jogging suit is awful. I'd wear it to bed in mid December. Defo sale rail at Primark reduced to £10 from £16 each 🤦🏻‍♀️. I'm trying to figure out where she's going and with this webl thing because there doesn't seem to be a plan other than an unknown logo.
Troll.... don't you know its her "Brand" 🤣
Honestly though its getting ridiculous now.
Rebl will never happen outside the world of hun

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.